All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Tracked Reviews

Can't use Basecamp without it!

This extension saved my life on a recent project. The client couldn't understand the tickets without it!

Pros

Tracked's kanban boards really make a huge difference in organizing more complex projects.

Cons

Intermittent bugs cause updates to locations in kanban boards to show incorrect statuses.

Does exactly what Basecamp misses

Helicopter view of the projects across the company in the same place where we work on them instead of using external tools.

Pros

We can easily plan out a bigger picture of projects in one global board across the team.

Cons

Sometimes it doesnt update the tiles changes instantly on the kanban board.

Easy to use!

Great! Helps me stay organized and on top of my tasks!

Pros

Really love how easy to use it is. Can easily navigate to my top priorities. Love how its laid out and draggable.

Cons

Cant complain at the moment. I really havent been using it that long.

If you must use Basecamp, Tracked helps

In our search for project management software, we looked at using Basecamp + Tracked as a solution for our technical teams who needed to track tasks in sprints. Tracked definitely made Basecamp a more attractive options for this, but ultimately, we decided on another tool since this solution felt duct-taped together.

Pros

This is probably the best way to allow Kanban board functionality in Basecamp.

Cons

While this add-on does its job, it's fairly basic in presentation, and is awkward to navigate to/from in the Basecamp workflow.

It's a must

The project management process with just todo lists it's limited. Adding a kanban board leverage it and makes Basecamp more complete

Pros

Tracked takes our Basecamp's project management to another level. It really make it a better tool.

Cons

It's a little too expensive for small agencies like us

Great Kanban board for Basecamp

It was getting difficult to manage a lot of to dos in Basecamp. I thought the Tracked Kanban board was a great idea for managing the to dos, so I used it on a trial basis. I got some others to use it as well. This made the to dos so much more useful as opposed to the done/not done status provided in Basecamp. You don't need to write anything, just move it to change the status.

Pros

It was easy to learn and easy to use. It was so easy to drag and drop the to dos.

Cons

I was not able to have my own license on my company's Basecamp.

A Basecamp Necessity

Pros

Helps organize big project lists in Basecamp Customization is great

Cons

The fact it's not stock with Basecamp. Will automatically log out every so often, so the first time you have to log in it can be a little confusing.

You could give us kanban together with Basecamp

I need a software that help me to manage small projects, I need kanban and gantt graph for chronograms, but not so dense like MS Project Professional.

Pros

I like basecamp´s first page, with the posibility to go directely to my project.

Cons

It doesn´t have kanban. We must pay for it.

By far the best way I've found to bring Kanban to Basecamp

Pros

I love Kanban, but our company loves Basecamp. Tracked bridges this divide for us.

Cons

We have ran into a few bugs with it at times, but the developer was quick to respond (and fix), and for the price and limited competition, I can't really complain.

Simple to use, easy for clients to understand

Pros

The simplicity and ease is the top reason why I'd recommend this feature to anyone / my clients to use internally.

Cons

Having to log in every day becomes cumbersome. If there was a way for it to remember me/my email automatically, that'd be helpful.

Great at organizing projects

Very good for my first project organizer.

Pros

I like the communication piece with other colleagues. I know the list of not only my board, but others as well.

Cons

The Kanban board's bottom scroll bar is hard to see.

Nice Kanban

Pros

I like how its in basecamp and not a outside site that pull from basecamp.

Cons

I wish you could set working limits so you can focus like a kanban is meant to be. You just have to set personal limits but can be hard with other management.

Tracked has become an essential part of our use of Basecamp for our teams and clients.

Pros

The great support we have received form the Tracked team to help us meet our needs; the ease of use for our clients.

Cons

The limitations on true integration with Basecamp, being a view rather than a complete tool for using a Kanban board.

Great Product, Great Concept, Exceptional Customer Service

Pros

Customer service is great, very responsive, quick fixes to issues. Love the labels and the Kanban boards

Cons

There were some bugs, however, they quickly resolved Need to install and register browser extension on every pc that you use

Tracked review

Pros

After using Trello for years, I've come to really appreciate Kanban boards. Tracked brings that to Basecamp and takes it up a notch.

Cons

I need to manually add each Todo item to the Kanban board which I don't like.

Good experience on using it, making usefull kanban boards on basecamp.

Pros

- Possible to have Kanban board on Basecamp. - Working with multiple status for Basecamp to-do lists.

Cons

- Using Chrome extension makes it not so portable (using in different devices require installing the extension again)

Great Extension

The software has helped increase our efficiency as a team.

Pros

The extension makes it easy to have a streamlined workflow.

Cons

Sometimes the tasks don't refresh correctly and have a "Null" title.

Loving the labels

Pros

I love being able to add the color labels to to-dos, making it easy for me to quickly identify the priority of a task.

Cons

That it does not work with the Basecamp app.

Great Tool

Pros

I Think that integration with Kanban boards is great. Kanban boards are a great way of organizing.

Cons

Some minor glitches, but nothing to worry about. The glitches can come from Chrome aswell.

Tracked for Basecamp - Headed in the Right Direction!

It was super simple to setup and implement the tool. Allowed me to view my Basecamp boards Kanban style and implement staging into our onboarding experience.

Pros

Tracked is a very easy Chrome extension you can add to view your Basecamp projects Kanban style. It's super simple to setup and allows you to organize projects into different stages.

Cons

I was looking for Tracked to essentially be able to replace elements of Trello, which I'm currently using to manage customer onboarding. Turns out that some of the labels and due dates available in Trello aren't yet something Tracked has.

Organization

Pros

This helps organize our workflow and makes it easy to see the status of projects at a glance.

Cons

I have not come across anything that I do not like so far.

Great Addition to Basecamp

Pros

This software allows you to customize your to-do list and makes for better time management as you can rank your to-do's as well as customize the length that a certain task will require.

Cons

It does cost to add Tracked to your Basecamp.. but it does have benefits and a free trial is available to see if the add on is beneficial to your workplace.

I downloaded tracked but don't use it much.

I'm glad this option is available, even though I don't personally use it.

Pros

It seems like it could be really great, but didn't fit my particular needs.

Cons

Didn't really enhance my particular tasks.

Great collab tool

Pros

It's very good for organisation and project management as it allows collaboration between different teams and individuals.

Cons

there's not many cons, has most of the features you require.

Review for Tracked

Pros

I like the simplicity of drag and drop feature.

Cons

Would be great to have a very quick onboarding to ensure your user is utilizing all the functionality of the software.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.