VivifyScrum

Scrum & Kanban compatible agile project management software

VivifyScrum Reviews

Pros

We work with several people and it's easy to see who's working on which project and what we have to do each day. It works perfectly and I'm glad to see a more structured environment at the office.

Nienke v.

Also,​ the team behind Vivify Scrum are responsive, personable and helpful, they listen to their customers and are always improving the product. Decent integrations with other platforms too.

CV

Chris V.

Cons

I have leaved the software because my team prefer gitlab but I miss all the organisation features.

SA

Schmitt A.

It’s really hard finding and discovering the features.

GS

Guranjan S.

Also some clicks, text edits, and mouse drags don't register sometimes when you expect it ... seems to be just S/W polishing required.

RH

Reynaldo H.

VivifyScrum is my-go-to solution for project management

Collaboration of teams in one secure platform and project management.

Pros

I like the fact that VivifyScrum is deployed in the cloud, which makes it a simple to use project management platform. In addition, VivifyScrum gives the user two board options that is Scrum and Kanban for collaboration purposes.

Cons

So far, I do not have anything that annoys me

Very good

All my work is more easy to adminstrate, with teams and alone projects.

Pros

All my activities are ordered and easy to find.

Cons

The limited sprints, in some versions...

Great tool

Pros

Very straightforward and easy to use! Used it in a classroom setting to learn scrum.

Cons

Everything about the software is pretty great.

Easy and intuitive

I use it for my job and to organize my personal life. The free verdion is perfect for small business and small projects. You can export stories and supporto single sign on.

scrumptious scrum software

I use Vivify on a daily basis and am thoroughly pleased with the software. Its quick, easy to use and very affordable. I would recommend it to anyone.

Cons

Great product, but offers more than we are currently using.

We use it to keep track of projects. Our developer runs the meetings and probably benefits from Vivify's functionality more than the rest of us (who are not developers), but it keeps us on track. We have yet to use all of the features, and tend to only use it as a group once a week.

Pros

Fairly easy to learn the basics

Cons

We are not really a developer or heavy team project user of the product.

Vivifyscrum review

Pros

It is a SAAS solution for agile project management and collaboration. It is extremely intuitive and user friendly. Invoicing features are good. Collaboration boards are helpful for project management

Cons

Learning curve is steep. Needs lots of reading and practice

Project Management is made easy by VivifyScrum

Project management from anywhere.

Pros

As a community manager in a small business, I require a robust solution that can handle all the projects in one secure place. That is why I implemented VivifyScrum. I like it since it is easy to use with real time updates. VivifyScrum has a great versioning and encompasses powerful project management features like resource and budget management.

Cons

I do not have any issue with VivifyScrum

Very helpful tool

It's been a few months since we decided to use it to help our application be more "agile"

Pros

It's easy to use, makes you more organised.

Cons

The poker feature is not free, I liked it a lot in the trial

Huge functionality, we break the surface of using

We are an Educational Technology department that uses the software for our personal and group projects. It is great to keep track of our multiple tasks, but we also realize it is not being used to its fullest potential.

Pros

Fairly easy to use

Cons

Not really using its full functionality, as we are not specifically the target audience for the product.

VivifyScrum

Pros

I am leaning on using it for it's ease of training team in the Scrum Methodology. I believe that starting with a tool like DevOps upfront can delay the trust and confidence of the Scrum Team. The team needs to buy in and VivifyScrum allows the tool to not become an impediment.

Cons

No cons. The tool is simple to follow and administer.

Easy to learn and use.

Great to use with the development of software products. Covers great variety of features that one would want in their agile development process. Works great for collaboration.

Pros

The overall system is very user-friendly. The UI is modern and straight forward to understand and get started.

Cons

Have to add team members each time to a new board. Would be convenient if there was a way to manage a group of my team and add them to the new board as a group.

Nice kanbaan board

Its simple and straightforward. easy to use. but need more features like atlassian.

Pros

Nice ease to use kanbaan board. userfriendly and self explanatory flow.

Cons

new exe every update. need web based access. need more custom fields

Nice tool

We perform a web tool for engineering in the field of radiocomunications, in the past we used the management framework of PMBOK, but for the short times we have for implementation, we try it with scrum, in the end, in the learning lessons we documented that use vivify as a tool for scrum framework was a strategic decision

Pros

my team used it and understanding it really fast I love that i can attached links, documents and all the relevant info, also is centralized in one place, no more ask for info, you can follow the track and the 5 minute reunions are better.

Cons

That is a hard answer, seriously i like everything.

Nice work !

Continue like that and impress me.

Pros

I like the simplicity of this application, it's really easy to use and we can work with a team with efficacity.

Cons

The user rights are not precise enough. They are sufficient for developers teams but not really enough for big companies.

A solution that I searched for and finally found.

Pros

It is easy to use and it is intuitive. The gui is very simple to understand and it's not hard to teach others the principles of scrum and kanban with this software.

Cons

I don't really have a dislike. It's fit all my. Needs

Best team manger software I have seen

Pros

* complete reports * prefect integration with other services * beautiful and comfortable design

Cons

* lack of time tracker for firefox browser * unstable linux desktop app

Best AGILE SCRUM software around

Pros

Very easy to use. It has all the features that I need for my AGILE projects and the collaboration options are so friendly.

Cons

It could have more customization options

Great scrum tool

After trying out many different scrum tools at work, this is the only one that all the engineers could get behind. It is easy to use, clean, and has all the necessary features. There are a few bells and whistles that you might get somewhere else, but they come with enough annoyances that we all prefer this one.

Pros

It is clean, simple and intuitive

Cons

I wish I could duplicate whole boards or set defaults for when an item is first created.

Great experience

Pros

Vivifyscrum is an excellent user friendly and very intuitive agile project management tool.

Cons

there is nothing i can see at beeing wrong

It was awesome and I got to learn how to plan and stay on top of my projects

I am now more organized than ever.

Pros

Project simplification, followup and ease of execution. From day one, it helps you itemized your work, follow it up, monitor progress and measure performance.

Cons

Interface looks archaic. I wanted something that looks more dynamic and aesthetic like "slack" interface. Borrow a leaf from the way google designs their products

Not only for project management, but also for team collaboration

Team collaboration and project management under one roof.

Pros

I like VivifyScrum because it is highly customizable to meet varying desires such as team collaboration and project management. VivifyScrum also has great customer support.

Cons

It takes a while to become a pro user and requires compilation of online tutorials and documentations.

Very good. Useful for little or not so complex projects

An agile board at a reasonable price

Pros

The agile board with ticket types, points and sprint management. This is the main feature I was searching for

Cons

The search field is overall unusable and does not work as expected. This is a big problem in long lasting projects where history is a valuable thing

One of the best product for Kanban

Pros

Features vs cost. I have been using this product since it was very low on cost. They have given me same rates and added many new feature after that.

Cons

Speed of support can be slow at times...

VivifyScrum Review

Pros

Following are the points which I Like 1. Very user-friendly and intuitive 2. Easy to understand for first time user 3. Drag & Drop from backlog to spring backlog and in progress to Done 4. Zero time to update the work log reporting 5. Great visualization of team Utilization

Cons

Following are the points which I least like: No epics feature The UI is a bit clunky Have more theme selection I will like to see it on mobile platforms.