W3B Project Management

Web-based project management solution for SMBs & enterprises

W3B Project Management Reviews

W3BCRM at StarWalk Kids Media

We highly recommend the Web3box CRM to anyone who has complex market requirements, and needs an effective, responsive support team to help them manage their customer contacts. StarWalk Kids Media publishes and sells subscriptions to a streaming collection of eBooks designed for children with access through their school, library or at home. Since the school and library market is complex and has...

Cons

Thank you Ron. We are proud that StarWalk Kids Media use Web3Box CRM. We continue improving our services to meet your expectations.

Incredible customer service

Web3box was just the product I was looking for. I am responsible for both business development and coordinating independent contractors who are assigned to our client projects. I had no idea that an all-in-one product existed. I was thrilled to find Web3box. Now I can not only stay organized as I pursue a new business opportunity but I can align my team as they work with our clients- all in one system....

Cons

Hi Norine, Thank you for the kind words! Norine, we also thank you a lot for your inputs. Your sales team constantly helps and challenges us with ideas, requests, advices. That is the way we built the perfect system here ... we listen to our customers and we improve the functionality based on their experience. Regards, george

Using Web3Box for our first attempt at software-based Customer Relations and Project Management.

The interface is elegant and easy to navigate after some initial learning curve. I appreciate how using the software, besides being a useful set of tools, helps guide you through some of the planning and thinking about how to manage CRM and work in a team environment efficiently. I think this type of system for each of the components (CRM, Project Management, and Invoicing Automation) is already a must for most businesses in this virtual-workplace era, but having them bundled thoughtfully in one place makes Web3Box an outstanding resource. And the personal level of responsiveness, customization and problem solving is unmatched.

Cons

Hi Marilyn, Thank you for your review! We appreciate a lot any comment or feedback from you or from any of your team members. Regards, George

Perfect for Advertising Agency! Spectacular company!

As the director of an advertising agency, I have wrestled with the way to have a dashboard that truly reflects everything going on with our customers, leads and team activity. I have dabbled with lots of big name software and have found I needed to always employ two - one for CRM and one for Project Management, and the two areas just didn't talk with each other from the 20,000 ft view. I need to...

Cons

Thank you Z'Onion Creative Group! It's a pleasure to work with your team.

W3BCRM - Best in Class Experience

As a Consultant, a President, and a VP/GM, I have had deep dive experience w/ W3B's Services and CRM product, in 3 different companies and business environments over the last several years, and with out hesitation, I can rate all 3 experiences as exceptional. The W3B's level of support is so thorough that the W3B team are considered more "partners, than Vendors" they are available around the clock...

Thank you John!

Great company with helpful, knowledgeable employees!

Web3Box is a joy to work with. If you have a question or concern, they are extremely available to their customers. Anytime I reach out to the company, one of their employees helps me immediately. They are efficient, timely and friendly. They have made countless customizations for us, all of which have increased our own efficiency dramatically. They are willing to work with us when we have an idea,...

Thank you Nicole!

Website Satisfaction

I'm very old school and believe in those (yester) years of customer service which seems like it is missing in the fabric of many companies...however when I came across Web3box I noticed the attention I was given, recommendations to simplify everything. Asking perceptive questions, often innovative communication methods that are so helpful, speedy responsiveness to issues. Very pleased at the staffs qualified team that makes this strong engine run. The bottom line here is "Web3box" gained a customer for life and will highly recommend to friends & family.

Cons

Hello Kevin, Thanks alot for your feedback! We enjoyed a lot doing business with you, and we are happy to have you customer for life. Thanks again! George.

Superior Quality Across The Board!

I can not be more pleased than I am with Web3box! Without exception, my Sales Team's need for a CRM that is customizable has been met beyond expectation. Our CRM truly fits the way we do business because every need for tailoring has been met with the most sincere attitude to be of assistance. The W3BCRM Team exemplifies professionalism, a spirit of excellence and attention to detail. I so appreciate being able to pick up the phone and speak with a live person who has demonstrated time and again, both the expertise and the heart to address any concern for moving our business forward. Thank You!

Cons

Thank you Jo Marshall! We are happy to have your team using the CRM and we are happy to serve PlatinumOne Group!

Web3Box Company

I have been working with Web3Box for 4 years now, not only are they a client of mine but we are also a client of theirs. They built our website and we have considered their CRM system for our offices. I can say that every time I have reached out for small changes, questions, or total overhauls to the site, they have always responded within 24 hours or sooner and all of my changes have been made in 24 hours or sooner. EVERY TIME! Customer service is lacking in our lifetime and I can say with experience, this company surpasses the "Red Ocean" in terms of that and practices the "Blue Ocean" that is now customer service, without competition! Great Job, would recommend them to every one.

Thank you Patricia!

A great help for our distributors and sales team!

We are a chemistry company with sales division and distributors. Web3Box team helped us set the CRM Sales and also trained our reps. We were great pleased by in the company training sessions and online sessions! For the distributors, having the invoices, reports and expenses in one place is amazing. We linked the invoicing system to Quickbooks and the customers, products and invoices were automatically retrieved inside of the crm. Best part, is that this guys did a lot of customization to make the system fit my business! That was a huge help! Over all we are happy with this relation and with their company support services.

Cons

Thank you! We are proud to have you in our clients list.

Love this CRM!

So far I've had a great experience with the product and customer support. Love the fact that they work with you to customize the program to fit your needs. It's simple yet has lot of features!

Pros

Simple Easy to use Great customer support

Cons

Extremely valuable Customer management tool to have!

The team at W3BCRM are very knowledgeable and courteous when it comes to assistance with their software as well as customizing the software to best fit your business needs based on the input that you provide to them. We are very satisfied with their product and are certain it will be valuable tool to incorporate for many different types of industries out there!

Cons

Thank you Jimmy! We will continue to improve our services to meet your expectations.