WebWork Time Tracker Reviews

WebWork Time Tracker

Time Tracking Software with Screenshots

4.38/5 (72 reviews)

Pros
  • I love that I can track lots of tasks/projects. I like that I can add it to my toolbar for easy access, and the ability to create reports for time spent on each task.Marcus B.Read the full review
  • In that way, I can start it as soon as I begin working. I also like that it gives you the opportunity to write down the specific task you're working on so that your employer sees your progress.Joel Ángel A.Read the full review
  • The tracker is great and also cheap. Customer service is good but a little to respond.Aqiq I.Read the full review
Cons
  • Since I am out for meetings most of the time the fear factor that boss is watching you is missing totally. Secondly my team wastes a lot of time and puts wrong time logs in basecamp.Atul C.Read the full review
  • While this is optional just the availability makes me uncomfortable.India O.Read the full review
  • The only drawback I can think of is the inability to know whether clients had accessed their invitation to view the activity being done on their work.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Joel Ángel Ariza Valderrama

Great professional tool

Reviewed 2018-12-13

I haven't had any problems whatsoever with WebWork Time Tracker. It has helped a lot to measure my workload and it helps my employer to see what I'm working on. It's also useful to focus and to keep a record of your working hours in case they pay you by the hour.

Pros
I love that it installs a direct access on my tool bar. In that way, I can start it as soon as I begin working. I also like that it gives you the opportunity to write down the specific task you're working on so that your employer sees your progress. It's also really useful to see the amount of time you have accumulated this day or this week. And of course, you can make a pause when you're going to do anything else and then come and continue exactly where you left it.

Cons
The only thing I could criticize is the fact the clock stops after 7 minutes of "inactivity". Sometimes you have to watch videos or read a lot at work, but since you're not typing or clicking, it tells you that the clock has stopped. It's no big deal anyway, because you can simply hit start again or click anywhere so that the program detects you're still working. Besides, it helps you not to get distracted ;)

WebwWork Time Tracker

Reviewed 2019-01-04

Pros
WebWork Time Tracker is one of the most useful softwares available as it provided clients with the ability to confirm that I was working on their job as I said I was. My integrity is preserved through this software allowing for greater trust and transparency.

Alejandro Silva

Works though it has some quirks

Reviewed 2019-07-18

I keep using TimeTracker because it's already set up on my devices and the overall time tracked is correct.

Pros
The software was originally free and allows me to track time for different clients.

Cons
Time tracking is not based on local time and often places the time worked on the wrong days. In my instance, it tracks time after around 7 pm as time for the next day. I have configured all of my settings correctly and submitted a support ticket about it before. The total time is tracked correctly, but it often tracks it on the wrong day which complicates billing for some clients.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

C Louee Tyree

Easily track time on various projects

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-12-25

I have been using “WebWork Timetracker” for over a year to keep track of time spent helping out my friends on various projects. In the past I utilized a stopwatch app and an Excel spreadsheet, WWTT makes it much easier by blending the two AND still allowing me to keep track of multiple projects in one convenient place. It also has features for more professional usage such a multiple employees/teams, varied tasks within a project, and assigning employees to projects and/or tasks within a project. To top it off there is an invoicing feature. There are more ways to track and create reports for every project and probably more things that I haven’t touched on. I highly recommend you investigate WWTT for yourself, then give it a trial run.

Pros
Can track multiple projects from a single interface Can set multiple task for each projects Easy access to start and stop on the desktop Can manually add in time spent on the project but away from the computer Ability to create reports on time spent on each project/task Can create invoices from reports

Cons
The default time out is only seven minutes, but that can be adjusted in setting, but you then have to log out and back it in for change to go into affect. I do a lot of tasks that require watching videos and/or doing a lot of "mouse only" work that the program doesn't register and will log me out so I often have to use the Manual Time add function.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Jun Anthony Iguico

WebWork Time Tracker Experience

Reviewed 2018-12-25

Highly recommended. A simple software with everything you need.

Pros
The app is simple and user friendly. You don't have to worry on loosing some mins to hours of your working time by using their software. Generation of reports are also good and lets you keep track of your statistics. Customer Support keeps you updated on your cases that you don't have to contact them because they will contact you.

Cons
Had a problem before with the software since I am using Mac since it hangs until such time that I am not able to click anything. This has been resolved because they released a new version but it took longer. Good thing I have a backup PC (Windows) where the software version works well.

Evelyn Grace Castillo

Easy to use software for keeping track of online work providing screenshots and actual work time.

Reviewed 2017-11-23

A very good time tracking software suitable to use for Freelancers to get paid by clients.

Pros
Functional which comes with essential features and no complicated procedures, ease of access and user-friendly.

Cons
There was a time during the duration of my usage of the product that the software did not function. It took a while that technical support was able to fix it. Nonetheless, I think the software is excellent and easy to use. It is convenient and suitable for Freelancers like me to show proof of work and get paid by clients accordingly.

Dragan Velkov

Great Software for Freelancer, very helpful!

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-11-21

I started to use this software recently because I was trying to find alternative for the one which I used before. This software came up as perfect replacement, even better, because have more features that can improve complete working experience!Thanks!

Pros
So far so good, I don't have (or experienced) some problems and for my needs is very good product!

Cons
The only annoying part is when system always for each screenshot open small popup with question do I have to save or not the screen. Maybe I missed somewhere the option that I can setup (ON/OFF) this feature to work background and to not popup for every screenshot.

Jenny Medeiros

Simple tool to track your time with screenshots

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2018-12-31

I wanted to track my billable time more accurately so I could charge every minute of work. WWTT allowed me to do that during the time I used it.

Pros
Being a freelancer I've used plenty of time tracking tools and this was one of them. One plus was the fact it's a desktop app so I don't have to open my browser to start tracking time. It has all the necessary functions like task definition, overview of your time usage, play/pause, manual time input, etc. If you need a bit more than that you can also assign tasks to specific team members and create invoices from reports. If you're using it to track project time then your employers will appreciate the screenshots it takes to prove you were actually working.

Cons
The tool considers you inactive if you're not typing or moving your mouse for 7 mins, which is something to keep in mind when you're watching videos as part of your research.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Rashid Qureshi

Best Time Tracking Software

Reviewed 2018-12-31

I am very satisfied, and since i started using Webwork Tracker, I havent looked elsewhere.

Pros
The accuracy and faultless tracking of the Time and all the reports are saved online for alter retrieval.

Cons
I could not find any flaws so far or any annoyances for the matter.

Aqiq Ishraq

Easy to use tracker for entrepreneurs and Managers

Reviewed 2019-02-12

The tracker is great and also cheap. Customer service is good but a little to respond. I hope this part improves.

Pros
The Software has a clean Interface, intuitive and easy to use. The screenshot feature is effective and the employee can control the time tracked after the time was recorded, thus being able to avoid unintentional tracking.

Cons
Some settings are not there (or harder to find) like deactivating the screenshot option.

Aiz F

A complete package - I love it!

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-05-08

I love it, very useful, simple to use and it has the complete package.

Pros
It has everything I need - from time tracking, invoicing, detailed activity monitoring and more. It's very easy to use and I love that they offer a free trial first to make sure of users' satisfaction, but I am definitely continuing my subscription once my current one is done.

Cons
I was hoping I can include the screenshots for invoicing but it's fine

Albert Stepanyan

Great soft to track time

Reviewed 2018-12-10

Great thing for businesses to have complete statistic over user activity

Pros
time tracking feature, team management , different user roles

Cons
task system can be optimized

Srdjan Mladenovic

Great Service

Reviewed 2017-03-20

Cost effective solution. It should have option for charging customer like upwork, but with contracts witch will make all business transactions legal in most of developing countries.

Pros
Easy to use. Your solution is following standards for this kind of services.

Cons
Easy to use. Your solution is following standards for this kind of services.

Tanmoy Kundu

Good Experience

Reviewed 2017-03-20

Using this tool from last 6 months and no issue with it. Overall very smooth experience. Easy to use.

Pros
Into each screenshot, the count of number of time keyboard has been used and mouse has been clicked. This is the best thing I have found. Apart from it, this tool is pretty simple to use

Cons
I have found few issues at the very beginning but their customer support has solved those issues for me.

Excellent Service

Reviewed 2018-12-04

Pros
> Near to perfect service for every business scale > Easy to understand & use

Cons
Didn't find one, Using for more than year their quality and service doesn't lagged even for a sec

Denis Zekic

Great software

Reviewed 2018-12-18

I am full aware and focused on what I'm doing. I keep track of my professional life so it doesn't interfere with my personal and allows to get paid more fairly. My employers now sees exactly how much should he pay me without the need for bargaining and arguing about the amount of working hours I actually did.

Pros
What I like the most was the efficiency of this program for keeping track of my working hours and minutes. Sometimes I decide to count my hours manually, but I lose track of the extra minutes. Webwork Tracker keeps count of those minutes, so I can get paid fully for my job.

Cons
The only objection I could think of was the fact that it doesn't have a notification system for when you're overworking or working less than average.

Sergio Loza

Using it for more than a year

Reviewed 2018-11-19

Pros
- it is simple - reports are good - Creating tasks is simple

Cons
- some version used to hang my computer, but latest version works fine - It only uses UTC on reports

Ray Macz

Best for Freelancers!

Reviewed 2018-09-17

Simply Amazing!

Pros
I spent days looking for a Time Tracker and finally found this gem. Usually, we have high expectation for the popular apps, but look what I've found. The free version offers a huge functionality for solo freelancers like me. Hope they won't change the free version plan & functionality. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. When my team grows or someday I start my own company, I will definitely support this company.

Cons
As for now, after testing for several hours, I don't see any issues yet. Hopefully, everything will go smooth. Anyways, I'm happy with the app. Thanks Webwork for supporting small time freelancers!

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Umair Qadeer

Great tool for time tracking. Very satisfied.

Reviewed 2018-12-12

Pros
It is a desktop app which tracks your teams' working hours with key press and mouce clicks. (Y)

Cons
None. Everything is good, great tool. :)

Luis Congdon

Best Employee Time Tracking App

Reviewed 2017-03-20

This is fantastic for tracking your remote staff. It's a must have if you have any remote workers. It makes your managing a cinch!

Pros

Cons
None so far

David Pérez

Essential tool for freelancers

Reviewed 2017-03-20

Since I work as a freelancer, having to record the time I spend on a project has been something important, beyond being able to count the hours dedicated, this is offering my clients an endorsement, that I'm really dedicating time to them since WebWOrkTracker performs screenshot with time and date record while I am working, it is one of the characteristics that I like most because it does not bother or remove time. I use the free version, because I do not handle many clients; But I'm sure that in more complex projects it's worth the money invested.

Pros
- Background screenshot - Possibility to block a screenshot if you want - The dashboard is well organized - And obviously time control and many more

Cons
Until now I have nothing that I like less

Anonymous

Best Web tracker for freelancer.

Reviewed 2019-04-03

I love this tracker. The team needs to pay but own account free and take a screenshot also easy to track the time. the client also checks easily. very useful tracker for the freelancer.

Pros
The free account takes a screenshot and the same as a freelancer or up work tracker.

Cons
Free account takes a screenshot and user-friendly software.

Sachin Aghera

Fantastic Workload Organizer

Reviewed 2018-12-17

I enjoyed it because I always found it easy to specify on which task was I working on and my boss makes sure that I'm doing the job correctly without reaching out to me so many times.

Pros
What I like the most is the possibility of organizing and allocating my working hours. Webwork helps me remain focused and meeting deadlines. I also like that it tells you beforehand when is it going to send a screenshot to your manager, so that you can decide whether to save it or delete it.

Cons
I din't like the fact that it doesn't have an option for setting up a limit of working hours.

Alejandro Silva

Solid time tracker

Reviewed 2019-01-02

Pros
For the price, this time tracking software is great. Compatibility with windows, android, ios, and mac.

Cons
Reports and timesheets are not based on the local time zone.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Cindy Magcamit

Good Experience

Reviewed 2017-03-22

I have a great experience in web work where I track my time properly, it is an easy guide and helped me to do my job efficiently and in a convenient manner. I am thankful to the tracker because it gave me an opportunity to learn more and get paid easily.

Pros
Fast, Easy, Efficient and convinient

Cons
nothing much, i did not encounter an error or technical difficulties.