Vendors bid for placement within our listings. This option sorts the directory by those bids, highest to lowest. Vendors who bid for placement can be identified by the blue “Visit Website” button on their listing.
Avg. Customer Review
Sorts listings by overall star rating, based on user reviews, highest to lowest.
Recommended for Me
Listings previously selected by users whose company industry and size match yours. Recommendations are not sponsored.
Mavenlink offers several plans to meet your needs. Choose from basic project management to complete PSA with advanced BI. Read more about Mavenlink Try any plan for free today!
Mavenlink Teams: Collaborative Task Management
$19/month for five users, additional users $4/month (paid annually)
Mavenlink Professional: Project Management with Financials
$39/month per user (annual contract)
Mavenlink Premier / Enterprise: Professional Services Automation
To receive accurate pricing information, contact Mavenlink directly.
Airtable offers 4 pricing plans.
Free: $0 per user/month for 1,200 records/base, 2GB attachment space/base & 2 weeks of… Read more about Airtablerevision & snapshot history
Plus: $12 per user/month for 5,000 records/base, 5GB attachment space/base & 6 months of revision & snapshot history
Pro: $24 per user/month for 50,000 records/base, 20GB attachment space/base & 1 year of revisions & snapshot history
Enterprise: To receive an accurate quote, contact Airtable directly.
Airtable also provides special plans for nonprofit and education organizations.
Manage your projects from start to finish with Wrike
FREE basic plan for teams up to 5 users: Unlimited projects & collaborators, key features.
Professional: $9.80 per user… Read more about Wrike/month billed annually
Business: $24.80 per user/month billed annually
Marketers: $34.60 per user/month billed annually
Enterprise: To receive accurate pricing, contact Wrike directly.
A single place for team communication and workflows
Free Plan: $0
• No limits on time or users
• Search and browse up to 10k of the most recent messages
• 10 apps or service… Read more about Slack integrations
• Native apps for iOS, Android, Mac & Windows Desktop
• Two-person voice and video calls
• 5GB total file storage for the team
• Two-factor authentication
Standard Plan: $6.67 per user / month billed annually (or $8.00/user/month when billed monthly)
Everything in the Free plan, and:
• Unlimited searchable message archives
• Unlimited apps and service integrations
• Custom retention policies for messages and files
• Guest access
• Priority support
• OAuth via Google
• Mandatory two-factor authentication
• Custom User Groups to reach a team or department
• Group voice and video calls
• 10GB file storage per team member
• Custom Profiles
Plus Plan: $11.75 per user / month
Everything in the Standard plan, and:
• SAML-based single sign-on (SSO)
• Compliance Exports of all messages
• 99.99% Guaranteed Uptime SLA
• 24/7 Support with 4-hour response time
• User provisioning and deprovisioning
• Real-time Active Directory sync with OneLogin, Okta, Centrify, and Ping Identity
• 20GB file storage per team member
Slack Enterprise Grid powers the design, usage, and administration of multiple interconnected Slack workspaces across the entire company.
• Organization-wide search, direct messaging, and announcement-focused channels
• Unlimited workspaces, customized around the people, information and apps that matter most to a team
• Shared channels between workspaces to connect teams when needed
• Security, compliance, billing, and platform integration management in a single view
• Support for integrations with data loss prevention (DLP), e-Discovery, and offline backup providers
• 1 TB (1,000 GB) of storage per user
• Dedicated account and customer success teams
• 24/7 support with 2-hour response time
Time & attendance tracking with QuickBooks integration
Free Customized Setup: $0 per month and user
Standard Clockwise Package: $5 per month and user ($75 / 15 User Monthly Min… Read more about Clockwiseimum, tiered on-premise pricing available upon request)
Premium Clockwise Package: $7 per month and user ($105 / 15 User Monthly Minimum tiered on-premise pricing available upon request)
Basic: $15/month with time tracking, expense tracking, attachments, & report & dashboard usage.
Professional: $25/month… Read more about CrossConcept Continuumwith all the same features as Basic plus project management and resource management.
Enterprise: $35/month with all the same features as Professional & Basic plus financial management, real-time reporting, and administration.
Project Management, Collaboration and Bug Tracking
Free plan- 5 users and 2 projects
Standard plan- $20/month paid annually or $25/month paid monthly for 15 users and 10… Read more about Zoho Projectsprojects
Express plan- $40/month paid annually or $50/month paid monthly for 25 users and unlimited projects ($3 /additional user)
Premium plan- $85/month paid annually or $100/month paid monthly for 25 users and unlimited projects ($4 /additional user )
Enterprise plan- $125/month paid annually or $150/month paid monthly for 25 users and unlimited projects ($5 /additional user)
Free forever plan for 10 users
Starter: $18 per month, billed annually or $20 per month, billed monthly
Standard: $90 p… Read more about Backloger month, billed annually or $100 per month, billed monthly
Premium: $157.50 per month, billed annually or $175 per month, billed monthly
We have three customer based plans for Zoho Invoice. Monthly and Yearly subscription plans are available.
Free: $0 - 5 C… Read more about Zoho Invoiceustomers, 1 User, Multi- currency Support
Basic: $9 - 50 Customers, 1 User, Multi-currency Support
Standard: $19 - 500 Customers, 3 User, Unlimited Projects, Unlimited Invoices and Estimates
Professional: $29 - Unlimited Everything! (Customers, Projects, Invoices, Estimates and Users)
Free Basic Plans. Paid Plans start at $7/month and all paid plans have a 60-day free trial with no credit card required. Read more about Pivotal Tracker
Pivotal Tracker is free for public projects, individuals, non-profits and academic institutions.
GetApp offers free software discovery and selection resources for professionals like you. Our service is free because software vendors pay us when they generate web traffic and sales leads from GetApp users.
Because we’re committed to help you find the right solution for your business needs, we list all software vendors on our website, and give them the opportunity to feature their solutions and collect user reviews.
At GetApp, our comprehensive software listings, verified user reviews, product comparison pages, articles and AppFinder, our assistive tool, will empower you to make confident and well-informed purchase decisions.
Sign up / Sign in
Both new and existing users can sign in with LinkedIn.