Chime Reviews

4.35/5 (48 reviews)
Pros
  • Initial uploading seemed to be very customer service oriented.
  • THE OUT OF THE BOX CRM FEATURES ARE ROBUST INCLUDING USER DEFINED EMAIL TEMPLATES AND ACTION PLANS
  • Chime is always updating and adding on features. Overall the on boarding/ transition process was easy.
  • Functionality, PRICE, customer service, able to customize website, smart drip campaigns call smart plan
Cons
  • Nothing really to dislike about the software, it worked as it should.
  • Sometimes takes support a while to get back to you, NO direct line to call if you have questions....
  • THE IMPLEMENTATION AND TECH SUPPORT VIA EMAIL CAN BE CHALLENGING. PHONE SUPPORT WOULD BE A NICE OPTION.
  • It would be nice to be able to utilize docusign right through our software instead of using a zapier account.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Socrates Moutsakis

Good for starters. Limited connectivity but the software works great

Reviewed 2018-07-10
Review Source: Software Advice

If you need something that will manage your contacts/relationships, send mass emails, and generate/manage leads, this is a great starting point.

Pros
Cost efficient and very intuitive. It has a clean UI with everything organized appropriately. Has all the main features you need in a CRM.

Cons
No transaction management feature of integration option to connect with an external software that provides transaction management.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Jason Witte

Chime CRM is AWESOME!

Reviewed 2018-08-08
Review Source: Software Advice

I love Chime...they have every feature I want and more.

Pros
I love the ease of use and support is always responsive.Highly recommended all around. Our rep, is great!

Cons
Moving form another system is hard, but thats not on Chime. Original sales person didn't inform me of every cost (sub-domains), but that person is gone now. He was still pretty good...just didn't inform me.

Tamra Holden

Great Experience

Reviewed 2017-10-12
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
They were very helpful getting everything set up and it has been super helpful as my company and client base are growing.

Cons
There are a few categories that I wish it had that would be helpful. But for now I keep that information in the notes section but would like to have a place to keep it so that I don't have to scroll through the notes to find it.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Dany Namou

Great Start, but could use some work.

Reviewed 2018-01-09
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
The interface is very user friendly The website looks quite modern It only costs a month without marketing The crm looks very nice. The CRM has many insights into what clients are looking at

Cons
The CS was just okay. Sometimes they didn't respond quickly. It cannot integrate with email servers other than Gmail and Outlook.

Anonymous

Chime review

Reviewed 2019-12-07

Overall, I’ve had a good experience with Chime.

Pros
I really like the app. It’s easy to use and I really like the design of it and my debit card. I was able to get approved for an account easily.

Cons
Hopefully, it’ll have a feature where you can add money from another card like PayPal does. Otherwise, I have no complaints.

Brennan Titus

Chime is a clean solution that has taken some time to organize but it working well now

Reviewed 2017-06-13

Pros
I like the ability to organize my leads into groups that have minimum contact times as well as the ability to now do property alerts by geographic boundries

Cons
not having HTML email options for broadcast emails or part of drip campaigns. This requires me to need to use 3rd party software like Mailchimp to send newsletters

Maria Smith

Our team has positive things to say about Chime

Reviewed 2018-02-01

Pros

Cons
Some features our team is accustomed to from old programs aren't fully developed yet in Chime. Sometimes it take Chime support a while to get back to us and our questions aren't always answered exactly.

RUTH LEMOINE

REAL ESTATE CRM SOFTWARE

Reviewed 2017-09-14
Review Source: Software Advice

I WOULD NOT HAVE FOUND THIS PRODUCT WITHOUT THE RECOMMENDATION OF SOFTWARE ADVICE

Phillip Tanking

Amazing!

Reviewed 2017-06-14

Pros
Really love the ability to utilize the IDX Website. The ease of use for running all our Marketing Campaigns right through the software is a huge plus as well.

Jay La Gace

Chime verses Cinc

Reviewed 2020-01-21

Customer service was poor at best, any issues and it was like pulling teeth to get them to act.

Pros
While similar to Commissions Inc it did not have everything that Cinc had to offer. Functionality was good.

Cons
Nothing really to dislike about the software, it worked as it should.

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Ryan Thies

A Lot of Stuff for a Great Price

Reviewed 2018-01-17
Review Source: Software Advice

I believe with Chime's help I will kill it in 2018!!

Ryan Lara

Poor Customer Service

Reviewed 2018-02-28
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Great interface. Very easy to incorporate into your everyday business. The drip campaign functionality works great.

Cons
Extremely poor customer service. If working within a team the admin recieves more features than the rest of the team.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Desiree Barton

Great customer service, knowledgeable staff.

Reviewed 2017-06-13

User-friendly ability to keep track of clients and the drip campaigns. At this time I have nothing to say bad about it until I learn more about how to use it. I'm currently looking to change some of the items to fit the style of communication that I choose to communicate with potential clients our current clients.

Pros
What I like most about the software is that it allows me to keep all of my contacts in one location and helps to keep track of tasks needed to increase business.

John Castillo

Run do not walk

Reviewed 2020-02-01

Very disappointed. Was told I could cancel at any time but can not get them to stop billing me.

Pros
Initial uploading seemed to be very customer service oriented.

Cons
Received leads daily but have a high suspicion that none of them were legit. Did not receive one response from the leads. When I made the decision to cancel they have given me the run around and have charged me 2 extra months despite asking to cancel.

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

Vida Ash

The most horrible people on Staff and they charge you for nothing. No products and no website

Reviewed 2017-10-13

nothing to talk about cause they are horrible absolute horrible they just lie and promise and do not deliver especially their sales dept , managers anyone that they working there.

Cons
over charge. horrible staff, bad products. no Customer service and very too expensive . They over charged me and never gave me back the money. I would not recommend it to anyone. Promised but didnt deliver.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

John Russo

Website looks good but not seeing the leads I hoped for

Reviewed 2017-06-13

Pros
Website looks good but wanted to see leads that I am not seeing not sure what more I should do would like a call from chime checking on progress but it hasn't happened

Cons
Seems ok to me not enough leads though not sure what more I should do would like chime to follow up and see how things are going but that's not happened

Ben Thorn

Overall very simple software but effective

Reviewed 2017-06-13

view of other options outside of what is my current primary CRM. I know it is lacking and I want a new option to select from. I am still testing to see if this is that tool or not.

Pros
Ease of use, communication logging is a great feature. The best part for me is the app on my phone it is fast and effective.

Cons
No ability to choose Virtual number..integration with Google Voice of other would be very nice. Existing clients wonder why I have one more number. Setting up campaigns is tedious would like to be able to import an excel spreadsheet to execute upon. Transaction and listing manager.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Brandon Warren

Intuitive and functional CRM for our team

Reviewed 2017-01-20

The implementation and integration with the website was very smooth. Great customer service and pricing.

Response from Chime Technologies

Thank you.

Stephanie Singleton

Great experience so far!

Reviewed 2020-01-01

Yes! I love that it gives the option to round up purchases to help save & no overdraft fees are great too!

Pros
I love the convenience and ease of an online bank like chime! My deposit was processed quickly and I hope to be able to use it more soon!

Cons
So far, the only setback I have found with chime is the access of depositing cash... most online banks have little to no options for depositing cash. I found the option to deposit but, at a fee of 4.95 per deposit which can be costly.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Eric Fazekas

Chime is simple

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Pros
I like it because it is so easy to use, lets you focus on your presentation more than how to use the app

Chancey Black

Chime for maney transferring

Reviewed 2019-10-25

Quick snappy transferring of money with no delay is nice

Pros
Simple interface. Takes no time to connect to your bank and get started. Clean menus make things easy to navigate

Cons
The one major drawback is the interest rate on the savinga account. At only 0.1%, its hardly worth it compared to my standard bank's rate of 1%

Tasha Burks

It Chimes!

Reviewed 2018-08-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I like the software. Ultimately, it’s user friendly. We still have some questions, but with anything Amazon, it’s followed by great customer service.

Cons
I wish there was some instructions videos that accompanied the onboarding of chime. Some parts are easy to follow - others not so much.

Mandi Konesni