Chime Reviews

Chime

Real Estate CRM & lead generation software

Chime

Great experience so far!

Yes! I love that it gives the option to round up purchases to help save & no overdraft fees are great too!

Pros

I love the convenience and ease of an online bank like chime! My deposit was processed quickly and I hope to be able to use it more soon!

Cons

So far, the only setback I have found with chime is the access of depositing cash... most online banks have little to no options for depositing cash. I found the option to deposit but, at a fee of 4.95 per deposit which can be costly.

Chime is simple

Pros

I like it because it is so easy to use, lets you focus on your presentation more than how to use the app

Chime for maney transferring

Quick snappy transferring of money with no delay is nice

Pros

Simple interface. Takes no time to connect to your bank and get started. Clean menus make things easy to navigate

Cons

The one major drawback is the interest rate on the savinga account. At only 0.1%, its hardly worth it compared to my standard bank's rate of 1%

It Chimes!

Pros

I like the software. Ultimately, it’s user friendly. We still have some questions, but with anything Amazon, it’s followed by great customer service.

Cons

I wish there was some instructions videos that accompanied the onboarding of chime. Some parts are easy to follow - others not so much.

This reviewer only left a rating