DoorLoop Reviews - Page 2

Saving me so much time with everything

Pros

Personally know some of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- very solid team, great track record and history of successful ventures, fully support them and everything they’re doing and hope to help both of us grow our businesses together. Plus the software is so BEAUTIFULLY designed. By far the nicest, newest, and easiest to use.

Cons

Could be cool to include an SMS feature. I think it can be done with Zapier but I have not attempted it yet.

Free! Need I say more?

Pros

As a small property manager that does this on the side, I chose doorloop software because it's currently free and had no monthly minimums like the other options. I haven't needed much training or support, but it's nice to know that it's always available and also included for free if needed.

Cons

Wish screening would also be free, but I understand if it costs money. I just charge my tenants for it and no one has complained.

DoopLoop --- my new favorite Software

Terrific

Pros

The built-in CRM that enables us to keep track of all of our contacts including tenants, owners, vendors, and subcontractors. We had a major issue keeping track of our maintenance requests. Tenants would call or email us with their requests, and sometimes our staff didn't put it into our excel sheet which made some requests fall through the cracks. Now we're able to offer a tenant portal where all requests must be made online. Our tenants can get status updates, and our staff can follow the progress on each request to completion. Not one request has slipped through the cracks since we implemented the software.

Cons

Nothing as of yet. website functionality will continue to be improved since software is new so I expect it will only get better

They actually listen to your advice and suggestions

Pros

The team and people behind the scenes. This is a team of people that truly care about your success. They listen to your suggestions, they want your feedback, and they may even implement your ideas and features. The first time I brought something up, they scheduled a 30 minute call and wanted to know every detail of what I envisioned. They wanted to know why that feature would benefit my business, why it mattered so much to us, how much time it could help us save, and if there was another way to solve it in the meantime. Very few companies take the time to listen to their users, but doorloop is one of those companies.

Cons

I know not every suggestion I make will be built into the software, but I would love to see a “what’s coming” area.

Greatly helps with accounting and taxes

Pros

That it finally allows me to calculate our monthly sales tax with an easy report that I can use for paying the IRS each month.

Cons

NA - none it was great all around. Easy to use and very smooth

Most user friendly platform I have tried to date.

Pros

It’s free and easy to use. Saving so much time compared to others. No other software supports residential and commercial real estate.

Cons

Want the notes to be allowed to have more characters. I submitted it as a feature suggestion and they took it seriously.

Finally a PMS for the 21st Century

Pros

Very fortunate I was invited to be an early access member. Accounting is super easy to use and runs very robust reports. Also the design and user-interface were both clearly well thought-out – intuitive for sure.

Cons

While the software works really well from my cell phone, would be nice to have a dedicated app.

Top Customer Service. Ease-to-use Software.

Pros

DoorLoop is so easy to use, I literally needed no training. It’s like picking up your iPhone for the first time. After playing around with the software for a bit and reading their online help section, I feel like I am now an expert! Also, their accounting and reporting system is comprehensive, but yet really straightforward.

Cons

Would be great if I could automatically complete and download leasing templates with a prospect’s information. Figured I would talk to my sales rep at DoorLoop. When I did, he told me that that (and more) is on their roadmap for 2021. Great product. Great customer service.

Easy, comprehensive, and fast!

Pros

DoorLoop’s property management software is the best that I have ever used. Finally a property management software that feels and runs like it was built this century! Running accounting reports is super easy (and very quick) as is making/tracking maintenance requests.

Cons

Didn’t have every feature I was hoping for, like the ability for me to internally chat with my management team, but even still, I am beyond impressed.

Great for property management, decent for project/construction management

Great for property management, decent for project/construction management

Pros

The software really excels at property management and does everything under the sun that anyone would ever need.

Cons

It’s not really meant for project/construction management, so we are using some workarounds to make it work.