ExactEstate Logo

ExactEstate

Cloud-based property management software for one low price

ExactEstate Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.94/10

Reviews by rating

I love Exact Estate because It is so easy to navigate and find your way around & really love the Mass recerts that was just recently added.
If I am struggling its usually from user error.
The only thing I would say is for upper management to remove the restriction for resident to use all the work orders features instead of using the entry notes only.
Run into couple random login problem, but it got fixed very quickly.

Property Management Software

Convenient and easy to navigate.

Pros

After integrating the new EXACTESTATE software, I am impressed with how accurate the functions are and was able to easily adapt to the program. Considering this is a TAX credit community using EE allows daily tasks such as recertifications, nightly reports, marketing, intake applications, and delinquencies more fluent to navigate or update conveniently.

Cons

No complaints. Everything is going well and when issues arise, EE is quick to respond.

JC

Juan Carlos B.

Management Consulting, 51-200 employees

ExtactEstate

Great service, user friendly, Trustworthy.

Pros

What I most like from ExactEstate is that it is Modern, intuitive and low time consuming while using

Cons

At my time using the software I can not recall nothing that I dislike about it coming from using other Management software it is great and fast!

MN

Maggie N.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Pros

ExactEstate is very user friendly and simplify software, love the Property Dashboard shows the summary list in one page, easy to find info at a glance.

Cons

Run into couple random login problem, but it got fixed very quickly. Love the Tic-Tat-Toe while waiting for the problem to fix.

JG

Joe G.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Tremendous platform

Amazing

Pros

Working in the HUD affordable housing segment Realpage was unable to quickly adapt to our needs. Their communication was horrendous and requests regularly got lost or were never responded to. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team implemented our software and on-boarded in a matter of days. Any issue or customized request we have is executed immediately. Exact Estate has been a game charger for our team. We currently run TRACS submissions, lease signing and bacground checks all through this single platform. Complete package.

Cons

Nothing to report. Everything has worked as expected. Any additions to the software requested were custom made and implemented

CM

Christina M.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Simplicity

Exact estate is very user friendly and efficient. If I am struggling its usually from user error. They have provided superb customer service and are always so helpful. I definitely am enjoying the simplicity of it all!

Pros

Exact Estate is very user friendly and very efficient.

Cons

I would say, I would like to be able to update notes on accounts in bulk..

JR

Jeanette R.

Exact Estate

Pros

What I like about EE is how simplified everything is to navigate through the pages. It's very user guide friendly. I love that you could assign tasks and reminders of what needs to be completed. Service request, applications, make ready board, ease of creating prospect information very simplified.

Cons

There is nothing about the software that I don't like.

DB

Dayhana B.

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

ExactEstate

Pros

ExactEstate is very user friendly. I am able to train staff quickly and efficiently on how to use the platform. I am able to manage all my applications, rent payments, lease renewals, and work orders with just a few clicks. ExactEstates has made it very easy to navigate through the reports that keep my property working efficiently.

Cons

I have had no issues with ExactEstates.

kh

kay h.

Accounting, 51-200 employees

Good help!

Pros

Exact Estates take customer feedback seriously and do their best to get issues taken care of fast.

Cons

I have no complaints. I think it's indeed user friendly.

SM

Shewanda M.

Consumer Services, self-employed

The best

Exactstate is great and very easy way to make a person job easy

Pros

This is the best thing that a person can use you can not go wrong in no type of way using this site when running a big company

Cons

There is nothing least can be said about exactstate its the best

MG

Misty G.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Love It! Great software!

Very pleased. User friendly.

Pros

Exact Estate is customized to what you need, enables you to quickly complete daily tasks, and great for property management. Simplifies lead management which takes the load off of your teams!

Cons

Would be pleased to have screening added.

Misty, thanks for the great review! However there is a bit of a mix up with your note in Cons. We 100% have Tenant Screening, but your admin users have to give you access to run screening in ExactEstate, it is part of our application processing. Here is a link describing our Tenant Screening Feature: https://exactestate.com/benefits/tenant-screening/

HG

Hilda G.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Multiple Software User

Exact Estate is very easy to use. It makes the leasing of the apartments and resident retention easier, due to the decreased time needed to process information through the system. Reports are easy to generate. Everything is all in one place and easy to navigate throughout the system.

Pros

The ease of use of Exact Estate. The time spent at the computer is less, which allows for more attention to details of the property.

Cons

Previous property management software used Internet Explorer, and Exact Estate uses Chrome or Edge. This was just a change of navigation and not a negative.

DM

Desiray M.

User Friendly Exact Estate

I love the fact that EE is integrated with other marketing firms to able to turn leads into prospects, and that help us turn 26 vacant to 2 vacant. I also love the fact that I can tract my applications to approved background and compliance without having to switch to another site.

Pros

I love Exact Estate because It is so easy to navigate and find your way around & really love the Mass recerts that was just recently added!!!

BB

Brandi B.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Software that you use is vital

It's user friendly and easy to navigate. I have enjoyed the software.

Pros

I love the application dashboard. It makes our live much easier. I like the pre-move out inspection. The software is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

I don't have anything to list here currently.

VG

Valencia G.

Management Consulting, 51-200 employees

Enjoying this EE

My overall experience with ExactEstate has been educating I have learned a lot about leasing from this program.

Pros

Like the ability that I can navigate the system with no worries

Cons

There is nothing about the software that I didn't like

LJ

Leslie J.

All management needs

Exact Estate is probably the easiest and most reliant programs I have worked with. I had the experience with Yardi, Onesite, and AppFolio but Exact Estate has been my favorite by far.

Pros

It’s easy to use, manageable, perfect for small or large properties, and has easy tools for training.

Cons

Some of my accesses are limited and I would like to have more rights, but that's probably something to do with upper management.

DL

Donna L.

Easy Access Exact Estate

When I started with the Tuscany Village I had never heard of Exact Estate. Upon introduction to the software, I found it easy to learn, and maneuver through the different categories.

Pros

I like the fact that it was so easy to learn the software. also the help button is available for anything you may forget.

Cons

There is nothing I can say negative about the software. I actually like it.

JM

Joslyn M.

ExactEstate Review

Phenomenal

Pros

The ease of interface use and the ability to customize the layout.

Cons

There wasn't much of anything that I didn't enjoy.

YS

Yvette S.

Great Software = Happy costumer/ Staff

Pros

All feature for day to day onsite use is awesome with this software.

Cons

My experience in the time using the software has been positive.