ExactEstate Logo

4.9

Rating criteria

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

I love Exact Estate because It is so easy to navigate and find your way around & really love the Mass recerts that was just recently added.
We used to get random updates during the day when we were using the system, this has stopped but it was an inconvenience when it did happen.
The only thing I would say is for upper management to remove the restriction for resident to use all the work orders features instead of using the entry notes only.
There is nothing about the software that I don't like.

Dayhana B.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Exact Estates

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to use. Has all the information I need to keep the property running in one location. Integration into our company was smooth. We had proper training and were able to ask questions when needed.

JC

Juan Carlos B.

Management Consulting, 51-200 employees

ExtactEstate

Great service, user friendly, Trustworthy.

Pros

What I most like from ExactEstate is that it is Modern, intuitive and low time consuming while using

Cons

At my time using the software I can not recall nothing that I dislike about it coming from using other Management software it is great and fast!

MG

Misty G.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Love It! Great software!

Very pleased. User friendly.

Pros

Exact Estate is customized to what you need, enables you to quickly complete daily tasks, and great for property management. Simplifies lead management which takes the load off of your teams!

Cons

Would be pleased to have screening added.

Misty, thanks for the great review! However there is a bit of a mix up with your note in Cons. We 100% have Tenant Screening, but your admin users have to give you access to run screening in ExactEstate, it is part of our application processing. Here is a link describing our Tenant Screening Feature: https://exactestate.com/benefits/tenant-screening/

JR

Jeanette R.

Exact Estate

Pros

What I like about EE is how simplified everything is to navigate through the pages. It's very user guide friendly. I love that you could assign tasks and reminders of what needs to be completed. Service request, applications, make ready board, ease of creating prospect information very simplified.

Cons

There is nothing about the software that I don't like.

JG

Joe G.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Tremendous platform

Amazing

Pros

Working in the HUD affordable housing segment Realpage was unable to quickly adapt to our needs. Their communication was horrendous and requests regularly got lost or were never responded to. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team implemented our software and on-boarded in a matter of days. Any issue or customized request we have is executed immediately. Exact Estate has been a game charger for our team. We currently run TRACS submissions, lease signing and bacground checks all through this single platform. Complete package.

Cons

Nothing to report. Everything has worked as expected. Any additions to the software requested were custom made and implemented

HG

Hilda G.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Multiple Software User

Exact Estate is very easy to use. It makes the leasing of the apartments and resident retention easier, due to the decreased time needed to process information through the system. Reports are easy to generate. Everything is all in one place and easy to navigate throughout the system.

Pros

The ease of use of Exact Estate. The time spent at the computer is less, which allows for more attention to details of the property.

Cons

Previous property management software used Internet Explorer, and Exact Estate uses Chrome or Edge. This was just a change of navigation and not a negative.

DM

Desiray M.

User Friendly Exact Estate

I love the fact that EE is integrated with other marketing firms to able to turn leads into prospects, and that help us turn 26 vacant to 2 vacant. I also love the fact that I can tract my applications to approved background and compliance without having to switch to another site.

Pros

I love Exact Estate because It is so easy to navigate and find your way around & really love the Mass recerts that was just recently added!!!

Property Management Software

Convenient and easy to navigate.

Pros

After integrating the new EXACTESTATE software, I am impressed with how accurate the functions are and was able to easily adapt to the program. Considering this is a TAX credit community using EE allows daily tasks such as recertifications, nightly reports, marketing, intake applications, and delinquencies more fluent to navigate or update conveniently.

Cons

No complaints. Everything is going well and when issues arise, EE is quick to respond.

BB

Brandi B.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Software that you use is vital

It's user friendly and easy to navigate. I have enjoyed the software.

Pros

I love the application dashboard. It makes our live much easier. I like the pre-move out inspection. The software is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

I don't have anything to list here currently.

VG

Valencia G.

Management Consulting, 51-200 employees

Enjoying this EE

My overall experience with ExactEstate has been educating I have learned a lot about leasing from this program.

Pros

Like the ability that I can navigate the system with no worries

Cons

There is nothing about the software that I didn't like

LJ

Leslie J.

All management needs

Exact Estate is probably the easiest and most reliant programs I have worked with. I had the experience with Yardi, Onesite, and AppFolio but Exact Estate has been my favorite by far.

Pros

It’s easy to use, manageable, perfect for small or large properties, and has easy tools for training.

Cons

Some of my accesses are limited and I would like to have more rights, but that's probably something to do with upper management.

DL

Donna L.

Easy Access Exact Estate

When I started with the Tuscany Village I had never heard of Exact Estate. Upon introduction to the software, I found it easy to learn, and maneuver through the different categories.

Pros

I like the fact that it was so easy to learn the software. also the help button is available for anything you may forget.

Cons

There is nothing I can say negative about the software. I actually like it.

YS

Yvette S.

Great Software = Happy costumer/ Staff

Pros

All feature for day to day onsite use is awesome with this software.

Cons

My experience in the time using the software has been positive.