EyeSpy360

Virtual tour software for the real-estate industry

EyeSpy360 Reviews

Pros

The free selection is great for light or beginner users that want to try it out hassle free. The paid option is also fairly inexpensive compared to other competitive software out there.

Karson W.

The final output is great and looks good. The platform that customer see (the final output) is very clean and friendly.

Rhiannon R.

Easy to use and transfer to our portals and website. The technical support was great and the new floorplan feature is awesome.

Matthew N.

Cons

Personalising and narration of a virtual tour is difficult in that if you make a mistake you have start again. Should be able to record each doughnut.

Daniel M.

It was easy to accidentally delete a tour and couldn't get it back. Also you can't post the tour directly onto Facebook which is annoying, you can only post a link which will take you to the tour.

Andrew N.

Easy, fast and affordable

Pros

It can be used in my tablet devices which is handy when visiting different properties every day. I can work on the move without touching my laptop.

Cons

Photo upload can be a little slow and may miss a photo every now and then but overall its great and easy to use

Hi Louis, Thank you very much for leaving us a review! We really appreciate your feedback, as we are constantly upgrading and improving our offering. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any queries. Kind regards, The EyeSpy360 Team

Reseller features not

Pros

I like how fast I can build the tours by "looking down' on the spheres and linking them, For the large parks we've shot it has no doubt saved me hours on the overall building of the tour. The photo quality compared to some other sofwares afre alot better.

Cons

The main and just about only problem we have is the lack of reseller or third part features. We are usually shooting tours for a customer like a store or a city park system etc. As of now the only way they can use the live feature is to have a full account. But most of these customers just need access to a link that allows the video or live feature by a link to another phone or user (and not calling my personal computer). We were promised a long time ago that there was gonna be a reseller dashboard, That is yet to be seen.

Hi Steve, Thank you very much for leaving us a review. We always appreciate customer feedback, as we are constantly updating and improving our platform. I'm glad you have been told about the exciting release of our Reseller/ Affiliate feature, which will be ready for general release in the very near future! Meanwhile, we are currently beta testing our newest feature EyeSpyPLAN, which will be generally released in the coming weeks. If you would like to become a beta tester in the interim, do get in touch at contact@eyespy360.com! Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or queries, and we hope you carry on enjoying the ease of our platform! Kind regards, The EyeSpy360 Team

hoping for more customization options.

not too bad, but not so keen to continue if the issues persist.

Pros

rather intuitive, fast uploads, good interface (albeit some serious shortages), nice features.

Cons

1- very very bad that changes to the tour content needs republishing the tour and sending new link to client. 2- no way to customize the viewer tools, eyespy puts them there what they like and the viewr looks as they decide. not good. 3- no way to choose having tripod caps per tour basis, it is site wide change and cumbersome. i want the logo to be in interior shots with tripod and not to be there in exterior drone panos. not possible! 4- the tripod cap white background is waaaay too large and no way to resize it or remove it when I put in my company logo. absurd! 5- no option to add link in the viewer for taking the viewer to the photographers website. Feelestate viewer is better in this regard.

Hi Reza, Thank you very much for leaving us a review. We always appreciate your feedback, as we are constantly updating and improving our platform based on what our customers think! Greater customisation of virtual tours is certainly something that we are developing, and your suggestions will be passed on to the development team. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or queries, and we hope you carry on enjoying the ease of our platform! Kind regards, The EyeSpy360 Team

First class offering of tech & service

Cutting edge service, delighted consumers, market-leading marketing and a reduction in pointless viewings

Pros

This is the perfect type of tech- easy to use, easy to understand, great benefits to company & user alike and all for a ridiculous price. What's not to like?!

Cons

The camera's currently used do create a rather 'flat' image and can sometimes make the spaces feel smaller however this is also our choice not to use a more premium camera at this time. As user engagement increases this will be the main area to improve to create a richer, more 'life-like' viewing experience.

Hi Kristjan, Thank you for leaving us a review! Please do get in touch with any queries. We look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, The EyeSpy360 Team

Eyespy360, Platform for Virtual Tours

Overall, it's a great, fast option for photographing real estate without investing too much money. I used to put together "virtual" tours manually, so easy-to-use software like Eyespy360 is a game changer.

Pros

The biggest pro to this software is its ease of use. The platform is easy to navigate and ultimately produce 360 virtual tours, which is great for photographing real estate. Plus, it can even be used with any 360 camera - even a phone.

Cons

The software can sometimes lag when using with a phone (which is probably a popular approach nowadays), and every so often, I'll notice a photo is missing (but this is rare). I also think it's a little on the pricey side, in order to have more than 10 active tours.

Hi Liz, Thank you very much for leaving us a review. We always appreciate customer feedback, as we are constantly updating and improving our platform. This includes a recent update which has made the uploading process a lot quicker and less laggy on a phone. It's great to hear that you are able to use EyeSpy360 to save you time creating your virtual tours, and don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries at all. Kind regards, The EyeSpy360 Team

Perfect for a variety of our clients

A great platform for us to tailor for our clients.

Pros

Extremely easy to put together a good quality 360 tour which is easy to edit, easy to tailor and easy to link to. Can be branded by client at a small extra cost, overall great value for money. Support has been very helpful with the few queries we have had!

Cons

I keep forgetting how to navigate to the part where I can fix the view!! There really isn't anything else.

Hi Nikki, Thank you very much for leaving us a review! To help you with setting the view, please view this video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP3jJCJHUQs&index=7&list=PLwtJKPEYGtfPDRv0vv2kKqNefXqiGI70N Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any other queries. Kind regards, The EyeSpy360 Team

Listing Virtual tours

I have made several virtual tours for listings and have been very pleased. Slightly disappointed with the customer service and the lag time it takes for someone to get back to me concerning issues.

Pros

Creating a virtual tour gives others access to a home that would normally only be able to look at still photos. The virtual tour gives a better feel of what it is like to be in the home.

Cons

A slight learning curve to linking the photos together and then getting the right shot to appear at the beginning of the tour.

Hi Sandra, Thank you very much for leaving us a review. We always appreciate customer feedback, as we are constantly updating and improving our platform. I'm very sorry to hear that you're disappointed with the customer service you have received, as we pride ourselves on our customer service. Please note that this will be addressed and we will be on hand for any future queries you have. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries whatsoever or would like a demonstration of the platform so we can show you the easiest and quickest ways to create your tours. Kind regards, The EyeSpy360 Team

I like the ability to create interactive virtual tours for my real estate listings that allow the prospective buyers to geet a feel for the "flow" of the property as well as just seeing each room.

Pros

The ease of use & ability to create hotspots just by clicking & dragging.

Cons

The change in the diffferent plans and the pricing that went with them.

Hi Jean-Paul, Thank you very much for leaving us a review. We always appreciate customer feedback, as we are constantly updating and improving our platform. Just to let you know, we do have a free plan, as well as a basic plan which starts at $13.99 to publish three virtual tours. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries whatsoever. Kind regards, The EyeSpy360 Team

I liked it!

Pros

It was easy to understand and use within a short amount of time exploring the program.

Cons

There were a couple things it didn't do that I wanted. Maybe not the softwares fault. I have crazy ideas sometimes of how something should work.

Hi Raun, Thank you very much for leaving us a review. We always appreciate customer feedback, as we are constantly updating and improving our platform. If you want to share any of your ideas with us, we will be more than happy to listen to them! And please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries whatsoever. Kind regards, The EyeSpy360 Team

Very useful

Pros

Easy to make panoramas and other related pictures

Cons

It was harder than expected to get the final image I wanted

Hi Brian, Thank you very much for leaving us a review. We always appreciate customer feedback, as we are constantly updating and improving our platform. If you would like a tutorial on the final image or any of our features, please feel free to let us know. And don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries whatsoever. Kind regards, The EyeSpy360 Team

Overall, using EyeSpy360 has been a pleasant experience, with room for improvement.

Pros

The product is very effective at visualizing the 360 images in a way that the user can easily identify and link the images together. Loading the 360 views is very fast and reliable, allowing for quick touchups to the mapping.

Cons

A great deal of frustration stems from the tour dashboard. It takes the webpage a considerable amount of time to load the Tours tab. When creating an individual tour, the menu items will shift depending on the length of the tour's name and the name lengths of the individual images. For me, this often resulted in clicking the wrong menu buttons, because the menu items would shift unexpectedly...

Hi Joseph, Thank you very much for leaving us a review! We really appreciate your feedback, as we are constantly improving and upgrading our software. Kind regards, The EyeSpy360 Team

Great Value, Increasing features

Since I've started, I've definately noticed an increase in quality. I like how I can use any camera I wish and that most of the time, the pictures are pretty crisp and no real quality is lost between upload and final product. Thats great. Sometimes it does seem to flatten objects in the picture, which I don't like, but I know that will be worked on over time. I do like the features that have recently...

Pros

I like the simplicity of it. I've looked at other software options like matterport that are closed programs and I think the ease of use is what helps buyers walkthrough a house quickly. Matterport fails in the simplicity category. Its frustrating after a few minutes to get where you want to go without having to back out and pull up individual rooms. I also like some of the new features that Eyespy has. Video, Google maps, Info tags. I feel like you are growing and not settling for just the simple platform. Even with these features added, its real easy to navigate.

Cons

* Sometimes it takes too long to load on some phones. * I wish there were more buttons to choose from for each new entry when you are in 360 view. The button I use is ok, but I wish there were more to choose from. * I don't like the zooming into the next picture feature. It causes the image to go blurry and it feels too jarring for the client looking at the video. I think this feature should be taken out and it just simply go to the next image.

Hi Andrew, Thank you very much for leaving us a review. We always appreciate customer feedback, as we are constantly updating and improving our platform. It sounds like you are really ahead of the game and getting great results! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries whatsoever. Kind regards, The EyeSpy360 Team

Good tool but frustrated that the packages keep changing

I have used EyeSpy360 for some time now and have encountered some minor problems along the way. The customer service is excellent and Support service and the team have always helped me find a solution to my problem. As a freelance property photographer the service I offer contains a mix of paid tours (unlimited images) and free tours (upto 5 images) which I call 'mini' tours. It is the fact that...

Pros

I like the ease of use and simplicity.

Cons

Sometimes the software crashes if I try to upload more than 5 images at once and quite often the hotspots cant be moved into place without going out of the tour and back in again.

Hi Richard, Thank you very much for leaving us a review. We always appreciate customer feedback, as we are constantly updating and improving our platform. If you are after a package for 10 tours, then EyeSpyAdvanced gives you just that! For only £9.99 a month, this package enables you to create 10 tours, along with the opportunity to make use of more of EyeSpy360's features, that are not included in free! Please do get in touch if you are still experiencing the difficulties with the software that you describe above! Our technical team can quickly resolve this with more details on the issue. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any other queries whatsoever. Kind regards, The EyeSpy360 Team

Eyespy360's Abilities of Keeping me Safe

The benefits that I have found while using EyeSpy360 have been the ability to go on location to photography shoots. By doing so, I am able to bring in more business. EyeSpy360 has given me financial security, as well as, security for my property to continue my business.

Pros

What I liked most about this particular software was the ability to view everything on my cell phone no matter what my location. I was alerted any and every time that a person had entered my home. I was able to adjust the motion sensor to alert me when a person was detected and not my cats. It gives you the option of being alerted through an email or a text message to my cell phone. Everything was self explanatory and I had it up and running in 15 minutes.

Cons

There wasn't much that I didn't like about this software. The one thing that I would dislike is small delay in "real-time viewing". However, that applies to any type of security system.

Pays for itself

Pros

Excellent software for virtual tours. We have been using it for about 7 months now, and it has already paid for itself multiple times. It's easy to use, once you have stitched 360 photos, just drag and drop them into eyespy, and then you just easily connect the layout. You can even set views for each time you "move" to next area. The ability to have a 24/7 "open house" for our homes has enabled people who are too far, or otherwise just couldn't attend our open houses, able to do so with a detailed tour on their own terms.

Cons

Honestly, none that I can think of. I suppose the only thing I'd want added is the ability to choose a logo watermark upon publishing ,rather than being a global setting. I imagine this wouldn't be a problem for most, but being as we are a construction and realty company, we aren't able to use our logo on real estate listings, but we do use logo on our personal website with homes we've built.

Hi Timothy, Thank you very much for leaving us a review. We always appreciate customer feedback, as we are constantly updating and improving our platform. Also, we do hope to build a "change per tour" logo feature in the not-too-distant future, so please keep your eyes peeled! And please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries whatsoever, or wish to discuss features you would like to see introduced in the near future. Kind regards, The EyeSpy360 Team

Easy to use, simple and stable.

Virtual tours made easy. Good enough for MLS listings.

Pros

Batch picture upload. Ricoh Theta based. Works fast. Just what I need as a Real Estate Photographer.

Cons

Icons are not easy to understand for users. Updating a listing and (re)creating a link confuses me. Setting up multiple accounts also confuses me. Maybe more instruction movies (easily categorized) will help. A little too much Eyespy branding. I use the free version. Monthly plans expensive and also confuses me. But they are free in the free plan? Confusing... So what am I paying for? I want a low monthly fee and pay per tour: (with own logo and nadir). I'm also missing a system where I can put in multiple logo's because I work for multiple realtors. I also think that I'm not using all the functionalities because I don't know how they work. Manuals and instruction movies not always 100% clear to me. Eg: VR goggles. How does that work with clients? What can they do?

Hi there, Thank you for the review! Some interesting points there. We would love to discuss your ideas, so please do get in touch. Kind regards, The EyeSpy360 Team

Very straight forward to use, the equipment is easy to carry around and set up quickly!

Pros

How easy it is to set up and move around from place to place! Ideal for a property photographer as the equipment is lightweight! The post-production side of things is also relatively quick to process and the option to add your brand logo makes the tours very personal!

Cons

Sometimes it's difficult to see the quality of image you're shooting from a phone. The quality is the only factor that has caused an issue for us as when shooting in a property, it's difficult to get everything correctly exposed in that one setting, especially if a room has a lot of windows!

Hi Jenny, Thanks very much for leaving us a review! Please do get in touch if you have any other queries. In the meantime, perhaps this will help with optimising your images: https://www.eyespy360.com/en/faq/How_do_I_use_the_Ricoh_Theta_S_camera.html Kind regards, The EyeSpy360 Team

Better than a lot of 360 tour options.

Simple and functional like I was looking for. Google Street View and Pano2VR are the other alternatives that we like. Pano2VR is a bigger investment, so waiting for enough work to justify spending the money.

Pros

I liked that the free version allowed building a full tour and that the view at each pano made sense relative to the direction the view is coming from. Some tour software defaults to the same view direction no matter where you're coming from. That works great when you want to show off a feature in a room, but doesn't work well in a hallway in the hotel tour I did. So I liked that about EyeSpy.

Cons

I stayed with the free option. The main draw backs of the free option is having the EyeSpy logo all over, which I took as a worthy trade off. I would have liked to change the icon for the hotspots away from the target. If the new lower entry level has that these features, it may be worth upgrading.

Hi Kurt, Thank you very much for leaving us a review! We really appreciate your feedback, as we are constantly improving and upgrading our software. Just to let you know you are able to change the hotspot targets to another image, another colour or even upload your own. This can all be found under the settings tab when you are logged in to your own account. Please do get in touch with any queries, we'd love to discuss your comments in more detail. Kind regards, The EyeSpy360 Team

I was literally amazed at how easy I was able t create professional quality 360degree virtual tours

Easy to use interface for staff who are less than advanced computer users.

Pros

Eyespy360 offers an excellent interface with easy to follow tutorial videos that make their platform straight forward and intuitive after only a short time. With this program you have options to create more than a mere boilerplate VR experience by adding descriptive text, stills, video, contact info, and more to truly give your audience an interactive tour of the location you are trying to highlight. Another pro is that the Eyespy360 team is eager to hear suggestions from users.

Cons

As a Google Trusted Street view Photographer and contributor, I do wish the Eyespy360 interface would allow publishing directly to Google Maps.

Hi Jim, Thank you very much for leaving us a review. We really appreciate your feedback, as we are constantly updating and improving our software. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any queries. Kind regards, The EyeSpy360 Team

Fantastic option for creating 360 degree interactive tours

Pros

The online portal allows tours to be quickly and easily created- the ability to custom the entrance view of each room is useful and even the free options provide a surprising level of functionality and features

Cons

For some reason you can't amend the view of the first room ( which you can on all others) and the use of a customer logo is a Paid only feature but to be fair the payment options are quite reasonable

Hi James, Thank you very much for leaving us a review. We are always updating and improving our offering, so thank you for your great feedback. Just to let you know, you are actually able to amend the view of the first room. Instead of the Set View feature, once you have completed your virtual tour, navigate to the first image that you wish your tour to start from and then orientate it to...

Gives me an edge on the competition!

Pros

Ease of use. I love that you can connect the images easily and quickly. The design of the software is simple enough for anyone to learn quickly.

Cons

I would like the ability to have music in the background. I also would way to like the ability to share on youtube but have not found a way to do this yet.

Hi Gigi, Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback as we are constantly improving and updating our offering. Just to let you know you can put a video with music in an information label embedded inside your virtual tour. Also, one of our newest features, EyeSpyPLAY¿, allows you to create a pre-recorded and narrated virtual tour for your customers to watch at any time. These recorded tours can be downloaded, uploaded onto YouTube and will also be integrated into your normal virtual tour. I hope this helps, and please don't hesitate to get in touch to discuss any of these points in further detail. Kind regards, The EyeSpy360 Team

Excellent product & service from staff who is brilliant

Instructions

Pros

ease of use, does what it says on the Tin. Gives excellent results for us and our clients who really love what the see

Cons

there is nothing we do not like about this product. As I have stated it does what it says on the Tin.

Hi Keith, Thank you very much for leaving us a review! We really appreciate your feedback, as we are constantly improving and upgrading our software. Please do get in touch with any queries at all. Kind regards, The EyeSpy360 Team

Great support

Pros

The customer support quality is fantastic. EyeSpy360 client agents are knowledgeable and candid, but more importantly, they are readily available.

Cons

Some of the user-end features are difficult to explain to others trying to share a platform.

Hi there, Thank you very much for leaving us a review. We always appreciate customer feedback, as we are constantly updating and improving our platform. If you wish for us to run through any demonstrations to explain our user-end features to others trying to share the platform, we will be more than happy to do so. Especially because the platform is extremely easy to use with our explanations :) Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries whatsoever. Kind regards, The EyeSpy360 Team

You have a question. Somebody gets back to you. And that person cares. A1 Customer Service.

Pros

It does the job with ease and with a very satisfactory end result. There is much flexibility too in terms of white labelling (personalisation).

Cons

There are a couple of niggles but minor and will likely being ironed out as users provide feedback. EyeSpy360 listens.

Hi Tamsin, Thank you very much for leaving us a review! Please feel free to get in contact if you have any queries. Kind regards, The EyeSpy360 Team

Great site, unclear about terms

I have not used this software yet for any clients, but hope to in the future. I'm just breaking into the real estate photography market.

Pros

I like how easy the site is to use and the video overview was great. Definitely produces beautiful 360 tours.

Cons

This isn't necessarily a comment about the software, but I was unclear what was included in the monthly plan. Do you get 3 tours at a time (i.e. once you've uploaded 3, do you have to remove one in order to add a different one)? Or, are you able to upload 3 new tours every month?

Hi Scot, Thank you very much for leaving us a review. We always appreciate customer feedback, as we are constantly updating and improving our platform. On all of our monthly plans you can create and store as many tours as you would like in your account. However on the 3 tour plan for example, you will be allowed to publish 3 virtual tours at any one time. But you can change which of these tours are published whenever you wish. Please have a look at this tutorial video to see how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0rQkNT4KQw Also, our plans work on a monthly basis, so you can upgrade or downgrade at any time, if you think you will need more/less tours one month. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries whatsoever. Kind regards, The EyeSpy360 Team