Showing Pro

Real estate software for your showings

Showing Pro Reviews

Nice Showing Program

It helped with setting up appointments and getting feedback from the showing agents.

Pros

The product has improved tremendously since the beginning of the year. The staff has worked very hard at improving the software. They added showing instructions, appointment times and many other nice features. It works great!

Cons

It would be nice to make it more simple. Put the listing and showing instructions into the system all at the same time, without having to go to a different window to add it later. Same with adding a new contact when we put one it from the appointment page. Need the phone number to be added at the same time as we put in the name, company, email and license number.

Great Product a little confusing on some areas

Pros

I like the tracking of showings, time stamps, emails and reporting PDFS. I also like the feedback forms.

Cons

Having to go to so many different screens to maneuver through listings and reports. It often gets caught up and times out.

It is a good tool to use on seeing what other agents and their buyers are thinking and saying

The feedback

Pros

The ease to use it is great. When learning the system, it is not easy to get things in place without some support in the beginning.

Cons

The showing reports are not easy to read and it does not give you the option to print all feedback on a listing in one report.

Love Pro Agent Solutions

So far so good. We've only been upgraded to Showing Pro for a few weeks but it is working great so far.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality. Like that Showing Pro offers text messaging for requesting feedback.

Cons

So far there is nothing that we don't like about the software.

Once I learned the system, it has been a breeze to use and very helpful in scheduling.

Easy access to schedule showings and ease to look at appointments already scheduled.

Pros

Ease of use. When uploading new listings from Flex, they are almost immediate in uploads. I don't have to wait 24 hours for the new listing.

Cons

I do all the scheduling in the office (I have admin. rights) for showings, insections, and so forth. Sometimes it can be frustrating going back and forth between the agents to get to the correct listing.

Had an issue, submitted a request, they started dealing with it within the hour - completed 2 days.

Pros

The ease of filling in and the ability to send info back out to agents that have shown probably is my favorite feature.

Cons

Really don't have anything to compare it to, so all is good!

love that ProAgent / Feedback Pro automatically sends feedback requests and alerts me once recvd

automated feedback requests

Pros

Flexibility in changing/editing which questions to ask and, most importantly, the automation of the feedback requests

Cons

Once we have a new listing, we have to go in to the system and set it up so that the feedback requests are linked to a particular MLS listing

Great response time when I reach out for help.

Pros

Timely and professional real estate feedback requests. Instead of having to call, text, or email directly, an automated - professional email is sent out. Saves me time.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. I can't think of anything that would make it better.

Easy and effective!

Pros

It is a very reliable way to receive feedback. It has made it much easier and saved time and increased the amount of responses we receive allowing us to give our clients feedback necessary to sell their homes.

Cons

I wish that the listings imported themselves and updated when they switched to pending. I also find the lay out of the website a little outdated and not user friendly.

Much more user friendly then showing suite.

Ease of use for myself and staff.

Pros

Like the ease of use, not to many unwanted extras. Other programs I have used in the past have packed the programs with features that are of no use and make it to complex for the job that we need done.

Cons

The side bar moving with the page. Not much to complain about does what I need it to do so far. Syncing showing faster would be a plus.