FirePoint Reviews

Pros

Its is a Fantastic software with very user friendly experience and with awesome call recorder and texts with is good.

Supreeth S.

Rick S.

This is a great accounting software suitable for medium and small business and its looks are very appealing with bright colors and stylish fonts.

Siddesh R.

Cons

They were not willing to correct the issue and admit blame for spamming my gmail account.

4.3

We work with over 200 agents and Firepoint by far is one of the easiest to use platforms available.

Pros

Very simple to get someone set up and working. Even those agents who don't like CRM's or technology in general can navigate the system relatively easily. For those that want more, Firepoint is able to be customized regardless of how many custom pages you want, how big your team is or how many clients you have.

Cons

The only negative I can think of would be to be able to implement their list of upcoming features now (since I am not patient).

Comparable system to more expensive options with better customer service.

Pros

We have been using Firepoint for more than a year now. We came from a much more expensive system and have found Firepoint to be just as good, if not better. The customer service we receive from our Account Manager and all the other staff at Firepoint far exceeds any of the other companies we work with. We also like that they are continually improving our system to make it as robust as possible. We look forward to working hand in hand with Firepoint for many years to come!

Cons

We would like to see the system be more robust. Firepoint is still a startup, and we look forward to seeing how it grows in the future.

Keep Moving and Save Your Time and Money

For the price, there are so many better options out there when you start getting into the $500-$700/mo price point. I felt like I was beta testing their program and providing basic feedback that should have already been implemented. After severing my subscription and providing direct feedback as to why I was leaving, they still grabbed the last payment per "Our policy" they said. Spending some time exploring other options before signing up for this one. If this was the only CRM I have used, then I might think it was okay, but it's not and it isn't. I signed up with the goal of doubling. my production from 40 to 80 sales per year. Instead I dropped slightly as I tried to "make it work".

Pros

Like many CRM's, FirePoint offers an IDX Dashboard showing most active shoppers, integration with multiple platforms, and pre-created drip plans. There is a transaction management component, but it's not the most intuitive.

Cons

As I became more familiar with the software, I noticed lots of opportunities. In fact, Firepoint created a forum to collect agent feedback and improve to software, but in 6 months, I didn't see any action on their part. A few opportunities I saw using the software: Cannot add profile client photos, the system does not automatically sync with email to track history, website design through Firepoint is dated and no way to track site metrics, no document storage, batched .csv uploads have to be emailed to them to upload (no straight through processing) and the layout made it hard to get a high level over view of transactions in escrow.

This product has been the best system for our business!

Pros

We switched over a few years back from another big platform and have been extremely happy! The cost savings and the usability of the system has made it totally worthwhile for the change. Our agents love using it and find it so user friendly. The reporting funtions help me keep agents accountable as well as track our marketing budgets.

Cons

One of the best crm I have used in our 20 years in business..

Pros

Very professional team. The customer service is some of the best we have experienced in the past 20 years in real estate.

Cons

We have no complaints. My team would like features released faster, however every feature that is released works, from my perspective a proper working system is better than a fast product launch.

I check out of Firepoint's competitors and decided to go with them. It was great decision for me.

It is helping me grow my business

Pros

It is a very affordable platform. They are constantly adding updates and improving the product. Their support staff is fantastic in helping you out when you need it. The PPC management team is very knowledgeable. The do a great job managing my campaign and get GREAT results. You will find no better product to help grow you online business. Glad I'm joined them

Cons

As a CRM, this is a great tool

Amazing tracking ability as well as customizable options

Pros

It is easy to use and the support team is fantastic, very responsive. I like that there are plenty of options to customize the system for our use.

Cons

Having to bounce around the screen to click the item I need. And not having expense tracking capabilities.

Great for leads

Our office uses Firepoint for our agents to get extra leads. Great for mailings, and phone leads

Pros

Can see everything for all of your agents in the Dashboard Sets tasks to follow up great auto reply's

Cons

Can see everything for all of your agents in the Dashboard As with all systems, not all leads are real

Firepoint review

Pros

Easy to use, great customer support, transparent, defined drip campaigns are already in there, a lot of work is getting provided by the vendor.

Cons

No "storage space" online so documents can't be saved.... Not everything can be customized. Besides that, great platform.

Easy to Use and No Issues thus far

Pros

I have only been using Firepoint for a few months now but it was an easy enough software to self-teach. It's affordable for the features offered and the one experience I have with a customer service representative was pleasant.

Cons

I can't complain much with the price-point. Overall pleased.

Horrible CRM

Horrible experience. They were not willing to correct the issue and admit blame for spamming my gmail account .

Pros

The sign up process and sales team sold us very well

Cons

They SPAMMED My Email. Now all my emails are going into spam. I have lost so much business due to this. They were NOT able to help with lead assignment of property searches. They charged the fee and the searches were all set up wrong.

THE BEST CRM! Our team and admin love it

Pros

So easy to use, many automated features, each agent has their own login. The customer support is incredible!

Cons

Can't think of anything, we love everything about it! If there ever was anything I'm sure customer support would be happy to help!

Fantastic experience, very user friendly!

Pros

The functionality, ease of use, and the fact that if any suggestions are made on how to improve usability or the client experience, there is a team who will take those suggestions to heart and implement changes.

Cons

This really is a tough one for me to answer because any challenges or frustrations I've had in the past, there have been changes made to implement so it is very user friendly.

Phenomenal CRM with IDX. Worth every penny.

Very easy to manage my teams leads.

Pros

I like that they are always adding features but on a calculated time frame. Other CRMs I have used were always adding new features but still had glitches they never fixed. I love using Firepoint.

Cons

The only feature I wish we had was a pond account. We have a large team and there are a lot of leads in our pond account. I would love a better way to manage it.

Love using this platform. We came from Boomtown and hated how we couldn't customize.

ability to customize how we track our clients.

Pros

Love the ability to fine tune it to how we prefer to use it. Customer support is top notch. I also like the ease of data entry.

Cons

Not a whole lot of opportunity here. I suppose I wish it had an auto save function and that you didn't have to respond to emails through the software but you could through gmail.

Easy interface, amazing support staff, and great ROI tracking

Pros

I love how firepoint can be used as a CRM as well as a lead gen system. It replaced 3 different providers for us at huge savings per month.

Cons

The front end could be a little better, but I hear that is coming very soon. Still generates leads and that is the bottom line for our team.

Firepoint

Simple Brilliant

Pros

Outstand software as soon as we start to set the system up it was so easy and simple to use. very user-friendly and clear setup process. once set up it made our whole business Real Estate sales process better. With a 20% Improve close it paid for itself within the first month. Simply Brilliant.

Cons

I've used FP for a year now. Where's a nice product it is very limited and not progressing quickly.

Pros

Ability to record calls and texts.

Cons

Inability to search for homes and sent to client from backend. Inability to properly integrate more than 1 MLS Limited search functions on the front end. No app (yea I've heard 1 was coming for a year now). Slow to upgrade or improve system Inability to send texts and/or emails as another user (Ie: my assistant can't send on my behalf). The amount of spam we get.

Absolutely the best CRM and Website for the Real Estate Industry for the money!

Customer support is fantastic. I have one person assigned to me "Mo" and he takes care of all of my needs!

Pros

CRM is top tier and has great functionality. They take feedback and improvement suggestions and implement them.

Cons

No app yet but they have one in the works. There are some cross checking and dashboard work that I would like to see improved but I have also suggested these points to them and they are working to make it happen.

Used for a real estate team

Customer service is very good and I never had a problem reaching them or getting help

Pros

Colorful and easy to use for new agents

Cons

Too many steps to make to complete tasks compared to other systems

It's been ok, but not great. Should be more powerful.

It got me started on CRM's and knowing what I need when I get a new one. It's good for now, but I don't see having a team and still using it.

Pros

The cost is the biggest pro, however I would pay alot more for a more robust system. The automatic lead distribution.

Cons

The functionality. Needs an app, even though it can be done from the mobile browser. An app helps with dialing and that kind of thing.

Essential system for anyone in the Real Estate Industry

Helps with tracking and provides a wide array of customizable options. Extremely versatile as it can be used to track leads and for CRM saving you a lot of money.

Pros

Extremely easy to use and to set the software. This program is extremely well designed even for people that have difficulties with technology and have not run into any problems. The customizability is also top tier allowing you to scale as necessary. Extremely affordable as well with great support staff.

Cons

No issues with the program. It would be much better however if it was possible to track new features that will potentially be implemented and if updates came sooner.

Very appealing software.

Pros

Cons

This has some limitations and some times you have to do repetitive work again and again such as marking lists.

Great software

Pros

Cons

It offer free demo but after that the price is expensive. Also if I want my assistant to send email on my behalf, he cant.