All categories

Home Inspector Pro

Web, Mac, Windows and mobile home inspection report software

Home Inspector Pro Reviews

easy to use on jobsite

its a decent app for the money and makes inspections a little quicker.

Pros

that you can use voice recognition to enter narratives as well as transfer my data through the cloud to my desktop.

Cons

the interface is difficult to use and doesnt always provide the most accurate inspection tools for the job at hand

Customer support second to none

Highly recommended.

Pros

I could have given 5 stars on each of the categories but I wanted a way to point out that of all the strong points, the customer support is the strongest. There are a lot of options and possibilities in the program. I am not a computer wiz so I have had a question that needed to be answered before I could finish the report. Within 1/2 hr I had a reply to my question and I could go on with my report. The program is very flexible. You can make it work for any kind of inspection.

Cons

I can't think of any cons right now.

Home Inspector Pro Report Software

1. I also have Report Writing software from a HIP competitor. I never use it and won't because the support and willingness to help when I need it is just not there.

Pros

1.Inspection Standard of Practice integrated in to software. 2. Ability to tailor the Report appearance to individual tastes. 3. Photo batch load with captions is easy to use and enhances the appearance of the Report. 4. The best support team you could ask for.

Cons

1. Functions better on a PC than a Mac. 2. Difficult to add documents to supplement a Report.

Inspection software

It was very short lived, I tried it and found the other software I use to be more user friendly but thats just my opinion.

Pros

It seemed to have a good layout but I prefer the other software I use.

Cons

Nice layout but wasn't fond of choices given some home inspectors I know love it, it boils down to preference really.

HIP Is The Best Around!

I highly recommend the software. I have had several programs prior to HIP and never received the compliments like I get with HIP. The finished report is ultra professional and the support is unparalleled.

Pros

Home Inspector Pro is the most flexible reporting software I have ever used. Adding comments and narratives on the fly is really simple and the program works well on my tablet.

Cons

After 250 inspections with HIP I don't have any Cons yet.

Home Inspector Pro

Overall this software is a great option for home inspectors.

Pros

This software is great for home inspectors and my clients and their realtors like the reports provided.

Cons

It takes some time to learn this ins and outs of everything this software provides. Once you get the hang of it, it preforms well and I have been impressed.

Thanks Dustin, I'm glad you're enjoying HIP! We have some awesome new stuff in store as well.

Best software on the Market!

Experience is amazing with Home Inspector Pro! With unmatched customer service, I always feel like I'm taken care of.

Pros

Customizability is amazing allowing me to be able to customize for different needs. Customer Service is also amazing and frequently look to improve their software.

Cons

Customizability can be tricky to utilize at first but after a couple of tries it becomes much easier.

I highly recommend this program and company to any home inspectors looking to improve.

I highly recommend this program and company to any home inspectors looking to improve the quality of their reports and webhosting.

Pros

Home Inspector Pro is one of the finest software packages that we have ever uses. I have run networks for 2500 person companies and have not had success praise for any other software

Cons

Designing the website can be cumbersome, but this is true with any url software

USELESS

This is the most useless product I have ever used. Can't log on. NO support from company. Once they have your money your on your own.

Cons

I'm sorry to see that you've had an issue Darrell. We have tried to contact you many times. Every time you emailed we responded within minutes and then we never heard back from you. You never called into tech support or used our Live Chat feature. Our tech support hours are more than double anyone else in the industry. I'm guessing our emails to you ended up in your Spam folder. We didn't become the #1 software in the industry by mistake and would be happy to help you get the software up and running. Feel free to call us at 888-750-4777 to get 1 on 1 training or just a live training session.

I would recommend this product to any home inspector looking for new software to write their reports with before any other program.

Pros

Easy to use program, top notch customer support. Very pleased and will be purchasing this program when I switch programs later this year.

Cons

I found nothing that would be a drawback to this program, it is constantly getting better.

Buy the best, go with the pro. Home Inspector Pro.

Buy the best, go with the pro. Home Inspector Pro.

Pros

Best report system in the industry. Support is beyond description. Would give 100 and a scale to 10. It is constantly updated to meet the inspectors needs. Great product better support. Very good price for quality of product. Great website design.

Cons

There are none!!

Home Inspector Pro in Colorado Springs

Great program and well suited for the Home or Commercial Inspection Industry.

Pros

I like the flexibility of the program to create my own templates to my needs and the ease of batch importing photos into the report. I also like the fact it can be used on a MAC.

Cons

A little slow on start up

Great to start out program. Even better if you bring your tablet onsite to do your inspection

Pros

Great tech support. Dominic is always on the edge with new features.

Cons

Pictures are not on the same screen as comments for the section your reporting on.

outstanding easy to use software once templates are set

outstanding easy to use software once templates are set

Pros

Easy download, free trial use, one time price and free upgrades/changes, easy to modify due to toutorials

Cons

building templates from scratch is very time consuming

Not Impressed

Pros

It is not very expensive. And it works reliably.

Cons

It reminds me of a Microsoft Word document that someone turned into "software." Very limited in what it can do and very aged.

I'm sorry to hear you had an issue Russ. It looks like you haven't used our software in 4 or 5 years ago (and only for a few days) and never used our main mobile product or contacted support for help. I highly recommend checking out a current version of our software!

Great software!

For new inspectors or old.

Pros

One of the better programs out there.

Cons

No negatives.

Highly recommend

Highly recommend

Pros

Flexibility,Ease of use

Cons

No real cons, program is still a work in progress.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.