Horizon Software Reviews

Horizon Software

Home inspection software that runs your entire business

Horizon Software

Great report and help

Set up the appointment on my laptop then go to inspection and up load photos then write report.

Pros

I was able to get one on one report writing help along with adding some features to my report to suit my needs better and able to promote it to some of my property management customers. Thank you.

Cons

no cons just needed to take more time to learn the software better.

Hi William, Thanks for the great review. We're always happy to help you meet and exceed the needs of your customers. To your success, The Horizon Team

Excellent Software

Pros

It is very easy, professional, good price and valuable product

Cons

The flexibility to remove unneeded illustrations

Hi Amr, Thanks for the great review. It is possible to remove illustrations, if you need help please contact us at 1-800-268-7070 or visit our helpdesk at http://bit.ly/HZNsupport

Great Reporting Package.

I switched to Horizon from another package. There are several features within Horizon which many other packages simply do not have. Now is it the best, well that certainly is a matter of opinion. It is not the least expensive, so if price is an issue then you may wish to look elsewhere. If pricing is not a major factor, then take a look, I think you will like what you find.

Cons

Hi Robin, We appreciate honest opinions from Horizon Inspection Professionals. We're happy to answer questions or discuss added value, tools and services included. Thanks, The Horizon Team

Horizon provides a bare-bones home inspection report

I've used Horizon for a few sample reports but choose to use my own propriety home inspection software for generating reports for clients. In this day and age, home buyers want a detailed report. The report that Horizon generates is what I would call a bare-bones report.

Pros

It is easy to use Horizon from Carson Dunlop. For beginners it creates a basic inspection report to provide to your clients.

Cons

Horizon creates a bare-bones home inspection report. It generates a basic checklist where one can add photos and graphics but is not a narrative report.

Hi Matthew, we appreciate you taking the time to comment. Unfortunately, it appears you've started in a limited trial. Contact me at 1.866.303.7999, I'd be happy to unlock the full version for a more complete trial and offer a personal demonstration.

i've been using this software since 2008 and I'm very satisfied with it

easy to customize when necessary and support staff response is always A+

Cons

Thank you James! It's great to hear from Horizon Professionals in the field. The Horizon Team