InspectIT Reviews

Pros

This is easy to use, great features and you do not need any on premise hardware. The reporting capabilities is very pwoerful and managemewnt tools are great.

Easy to customize for your use and follows you along on your inspection. My customers and their representatives like the ease and clarity of the report.

Matt C.

Daniel B.

Cons

Not user friendly, Constantly fails to sync and/or looses data while syncing, customer service is very poor.

LeRoy T.

Donald N.

Because of this issue I've had to recreate manually my reports because when I try to an email report from Ipad the report looks terrible so I normally sync to the cloud and email from my laptop.

Megan M.

2.6

Makes report writing a snap!

Speed and accuracy of reports.

Pros

Cons

One thing that is missing is synchronization with Inspector Support Network (ISN). Being able to download directly from my ISN would be awesome.

Great template for home inspections. Versatile for customization.

The software has great potential, very easy to use and gives a great report. Just not versatile if you do commercial as well as residential inspections. Disappointed that no upgrades are even considered.

Pros

Easy to navigate, add pictures (mark ups) easy to generate reports. I like the ease of use , however it lacks some major features to allow it to be used in Commercial Inspections and reports.

Cons

This product will do commercial reports, when set up manually, but the Title Header will always say "Home Inspection Report" This is a huge problem . Looks like Inspectit would make an upgrade to keep their customers happy?

To many issues with this software!!!!

Pros

Easy to use as far as inputting information for reports thats about all the positive I have to say about this software.

Cons

There is always an issue with this software. The latest is the syncing issue going on for 4 days now and no resolution. I've called tech support which they claim support whenever you need it which is NOT TRUE. No one has returned my call in days and I've called 6 or 7 times. I was told the first time they were transferring everything over to the new server but they had no ETA on when this would...

Bad Inspection App

The overall experience was terrible

Pros

The only thing I liked about the product is that I got it free with my AHIT training

Cons

InspectIT is so hard to use. It does not upload well and then takes massive editing after the inspection

Terrible customer support, none on the weekend now, not vetted by active field inspectors,

Logical and worked well when no issues arrived.

Pros

When it is running with out "issues" as intended not too bad. I liked the concept and process. After laboring on my template worked pretty good. Can produce a good looking report. Device report and cloud are very different. Cloud report much nicer.

Cons

Terrible customer service, when there are cloud issues nothing can be done as envisioned. Many bugs never worked out that they admit to. Loss of information or corrupted data common.

Ok...NOT THE BEST

Not as professional as I'd like to present to clients & very few options for customization!

Pros

Was shown how to use it at AHIT Training

Cons

Just about everything was not as I wanted. No real options like other programs! No marketing or accounting software integration.

Look elsewhere

It works, but not well. Usually took me 7-8 hours to put the report together. Same with another inspector I know that used it. They talked about supporting you with their software, but when push came to shove, they really didn't and they didn't listen to inputs. Save your time and money - look elsewhere.

Pros

You could have several different summary items. At least 6 different summary sections. There was an ability to customize comments.

Cons

Everything was on the tablet. They try to do to much on the tablet. Some of this should be web based. It was not possible to substitute the agreement, so I had to find another means for that. Selecting the comments and going between items was cumbersome. Tech support was not. They did not really listen and had in their mind where they wanted to head. Sending reports was a pain. Compilation of the template took a while. Editing the comments was cumbersome and time consuming without a simple and easy way to indicate the locations. Blank fields printed despite not being used on the report. This looked really tacky. Several people tried to tell them that was a bad idea and just don't print them. There is younger software out there that does a much better job.

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!

Nightmare

Pros

Nothing, you will never get back the time you wasted using this software.

Cons

It takes 13 clicks to put a comment into a picture. Customer service is none existant.

InspectIt

Pros

One time payment fee and no yearly subscription.

Cons

Customer support was extremely lacking and the application was extremely slow

Fast

It works if your competing with a low price inspection companies and want to pump out more than 3 inspections a day. Not great if you want to be the top inspector in your area.

Pros

It’s very fast to write a report if your looking for a minimal report. May be good for onsite reporting.

Cons

Not easy to write a thorough report. Primarily because of the way you need to add pictures.

No better software!

It's the best software for the client and agent. To be the best inspector you need software you can make your own. Inspect it allows you to do that.

INspectIT Review

Well I am am using InspectIT to manage my home projects and also work based projects.

Pros

Cons

I do not have any issues with the software package.

Terrible customer service, uploading to the cloud has not transferred all photos. Delayed reports

My only benefit will be when I get trained on a different product

Pros

Cons

The customer support when you do have issues is terrible. They only work bankers hours and be expected for a software that will not actually fix the issues you have. Loading to the cloud has taken roughly 30 minutes for 2 reports. It is a waste of time to be sitting there. On several occasions the sync would not transfer all my photos. If I were lucky, I would catch it. If not my report went out with a guaranteed call back. There is a facebook group made by inspectors about this software. Start there before thinking of purchasing.

Product and customer service unbelievably poor

InspectIT has been difficult to use causing delays in getting my reports out, causing me to revisit the homes I've already inspected due to lose of report data during transfers and a loss of income as I have had to refund fees because I wasn't able to get the report out IAW my business timeline. Customer service is very poor. I can honestly say that every time I've called, I've been disconnected, transferred to an answering machine not just once but two or three times per call or reached an answering machine during business hours. As I'm writing this, I'm waiting for them to return a call so I can hopefully recover an inspection or I'll have to complete it again. After this, I will find other home inspection software that performs better.

Pros

I've have never used an item/product that I didn't find a Pro associated with it; however, I can state without any doubt that InspectIT lacks any Pros. A total waste of money!

InspectIT Home Inspection Software

My overall experience with InspectIT was poor. The customer service and support were non-existent. Many bugs and issues with software were never corrected even with new software releases.

Pros

One of the few positive aspects of InspectIT is that its easy to navigate, mark up pictures and generate the report. InspectIT is very simple and straight-forward making it easy to train new employees.

Cons

Absolutely no 3rd party integrations. I rely on my marketing and accounting applications to be integrated within my reporting software. At the time I was using InspectIT, those options were not available.

InspectIT

Pros

I like inspectIT because it is easy to customize to your own needs.

Cons

It could do with some more features. It can be a tad slow too.