Kunversion+ Reviews

4.45/5 (44 reviews)

Gina Shumate

K+ is a great CRM software for for teams

Reviewed 2019-10-24

Within our team we share leads, track things with hashtags which is incredibly helpful, I love the landing and squeeze page features, we get lots of organic leads though the system but have the option to purchase more through Google ads and the K+ software, great for drip campaigns and with lots of shared one on there it is nice to be able to have something to help you develope your own, the customer service is great. they are super responsive via chat and even on the phone.

Pros
When I started using it it was still called Kunversion and both teams that I worked for opted in to use it. It integrates well with your MLS lenders and team members. You are able to share leads, do all the regular drip campaigns, plus added features like the website, landing and squeeze pages. It has a great pipeline feature that keeps the most relevant calls on the top of the list.

Cons
Its a lot to learn and there are lots of features that we probably dont use but we may be able to work them in someday.

Jimmy Grappone

Great product for productive Realtors

Reviewed 2019-01-18

Pros
As great as the front end of the website looks, I love the functionality and ease of use on the back end. The CRM tool helps me keep track of prospects in my pipeline, makes it easy to keep track of our correspondence and lets me know when they've been back on my site. I also love using the blog feature and it's very easy to post new blogs. I write a weekly article for a local publication and I simply copy it when it publishes online, paste it into the blog template and publish. I'm big into doing squeeze pages, too - the simplest way there is to do free lead gen - and the monthly valuation email is always a conversation starter.

Cons
I wish there was an easier way to cost share lead gen with lenders. Sometimes the default drip campaigns seem a bit too forward, but they've improved them over the past 18 months since I joined.

Brent Hammonds

Kunversion & Lead Gen

Reviewed 2018-12-21

Been using Kunversion for 5+ years (and I've tried them all in past 15 yrs). My entire internet lead gen system is now based around the Kunversion platform. Great product. Easy to use. Consumer search functions are easy and "user friendly". Flexibility in creating landing pages, squeeze pages and RSS feed links making this a real tool that drives buyers and sellers to your practice. Ease. Functionality. Clean. Vibrant. Ever expanding. Mobile App. Proven results. Kunversion has it all.

Pros
The ability to easily post to social media platforms for lead gen purposes. Ease of creating landing pages. I run approx 85 domains, most of which are pointed to a KV Landing Page.

Cons
Would love to see video text/email option added.

Beth Ross

Small Brokerage Review

Reviewed 2018-08-14

Love it!! It is a better than great program that keeps getting better. Would love to see more update blasts going out to users of what has been updated, what is in the plans for the near future updates and what your long range goals are for updates, additions and changes.

Pros
Everything customer / client oriented is located in one program - ie; website, lead generation, drip campaigns, tracking of client likes/dislikes, notes, emails, phone calls, etc!

Cons
Not updated training. Still a lot of the training is based on the old KV and needs to be redone SOON!! Very hard to have my agents do training when some of the items are not there as explained in the training.

Steve Varhol

You need this!

Reviewed 2018-12-07

Staying on top clients that are actively looking is a huge plus!!

Pros
This program is very easy to use! I love how the customers activity is monitored, on the activity stream. This allows me to prioritize who I should be following up with first! I also like the fact that I receive an email when a customer looks at a property five times or more. Having the ability to create and post squeeze pages on Facebook is a HUGE benefit to my team as well!! This system WILL help you win more business in 2019!!

Cons
Everything works just fine for me and I don't know of anything that I would like to change!

Cami Beckerdite

Love my KV CRM

Reviewed 2019-07-26

Pros
AI is incredible with this software. My clients have discussions with my automation and think they are really speaking to me. The follow up is fantastic and the dashboard and other links are so easy to use. Wow!!!

Cons
Not a fan of having to log in all the time when I am using the mobile app. Sometimes it does not remember who I am

Tracy King

Best Real Estate CRM out there!

Reviewed 2019-01-12

My overall experience with Kunversion+ is very good. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to grow their business by honing in on their CRM follow up. Kunversion+ keeps everything organized for you. You know exactly what to do everyday because It's right there! Kunversion reminds you. I'll never miss another lead because of lack of followup.

Pros
I've used so many other CRM platforms and this is by far the best I've seen. Kunversion is so easy to use. I really like that there are so many things that it does for you behind the scenes, without me having to think about it. I like that I can create many hashtags to help me keep on top of my leads with ease.

Cons
It would be great if I can use my own cell phone number to text from through the system.

Christian Rosa

Kunversion+ helped me doble my income year after year!

Reviewed 2018-12-18

My overall experience has been very positive. Kunversion helped me double my client flow and income year over year for the last 3 years.

Pros
What I like most about the software is how friendly-user is. It keeps all my database organize I lOVE the fact i can create my own emial compains and add Youtube videos to my email campains.

Cons
What I like least about the software is that I can not personalize my webpage, but the backend of the software compensates for this fault.

Dave Olson

Overdelivers

Reviewed 2018-11-29

Leads came in almost immediately using Kunversion, but it took a great number of leads to start generating the quality of leads I needed to convert to sales. It has been a very good CRM, but for my level of transactions, I still have some learning to continue to do.

Pros
It has everything and more that I can use. From the first day there was an overabundance of training and support available. It provides a good source for an all-in-one CRM.

Cons
There is a little bit of a learning curve. Taking the initial training modules helps, but may not be too clear or understandable for someone not used to working with websites, online ads, etc.

Berkleigh M. Warren

WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY

Reviewed 2019-05-29

Even though their support staff had visually been walked through the issues via webinar and not been able to explain an issue with the software happening multiple times... they blamed it on "user error". 😠It was truly unbelievable. I had to then pay to get out of the contact, so myself and my lending partners wouldn't be financially responsible monthly for a system that was bringing more issues than value. They way that they handled the termination showed that they were clearly only worried about getting as much money as possible from the contract, and not concerned with the customer's experience whatsoever. 🚫I WOULD LIKE TO WARN MY FELLOW AGENTS AND BUSINESS OWNERS, SO THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE SAME TERRIBLE & COSTLY EXPERIENCE. 🚫

Pros
If you are a real estate agent 🚫Warning🚫DO NOT sign up for Kunversion with Inside Real Estate 🚫YOUR BUSINESS COULD LOSE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS & COUNTESS BUSINESS HOURS.

Cons
I signed up for the system. Subsequently, there was an issue with the system EVERY time I attempted to use the features. I worked with the support staff via online chat multiple times, and most times they had to send the issue to support to look into it further. If it were a simple user error they would have been able to walk me through it. Most often it was something that Kunversion needed to adjust in my account. I spent HOURS working on putting in ads and they the functions of the system were not working. I actually initiated a screen share webinar with their support staff to visually show them the issues I was having with the system and how they were happening. Again, I was showing them what I was doing as the "user" and they were not able to point out that it was an issue with how I was operating the software. They had to go in a fix the error from their side. When the issues with the software continued to always present some sort of issue and be extremely time consuming I started to lose interest working with the system. I was spending more time working with Kunversion to fix issues than I was using the system to gain value for my business. We spent thousands for the opportunity to work on issues with Kunversion. For these reasons I asked for a early termination of the account contract.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Sheliaq Rejas

K+Team is FAbulous

Reviewed 2019-06-12

I have used many other CRMs and by far this is the best!

Pros
The ease of use, much easier to use than other CRMs

Cons
that calls that I schedule myself drop off if I do not get to the calls that day scheduled, they do not roll over to the next day like calls that kunversion sets

Satisfied Customer

Reviewed 2018-08-10

Pros
It is very easy to manage leads and I love that our lender partners can view our notes. It also makes building squeeze pages simple, which helps new agents pick up on everything quickly.

Cons
I really don’t have any negatives to speak of.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Kunversion+ Review

Reviewed 2018-11-26

I like it way better than other sites I have used before. I also think its smart how it basically does all the work for me and all I have to do is call! In my experience though, clients respond to the automatic emails before I even get a chance to call so thats really helpful!

Pros
I love that you can easily keep track of who to call and when. I also like how it keeps track of emails and texts between you and the client and how easy it is to get in touch with customer support.

Cons
I don't really like how just anyone can sign up with a fake number and email. I rather that be weeded out if possible.

Tonya Monroe

I love KV

Reviewed 2018-12-04

Pros
The follow up with clients!! Makes it so easy either the automated will do it, or there are one that I can note and schedule calls. SOOOO EASY!

Cons
Trying to lead gen, figuring out landing pages etc.

Judith Barnett

Could be easier

Reviewed 2019-06-12

Too soon to tell, it seems to have a lot of excellent features. I'm open to learning and there is a lot of training available to help me make the transition to this new CRM.

Pros
It does help keep me aware of what is going on with my leads. Everything is coordinated and there are a lot of wonderful tools that I'm still learning how to use. I use it because my team leader has it however I was more familiar with the CRM our Brokerage has and liked it better.

Cons
That if I don't blog twice a month I get 'shut down". I also have had difficulty with kunversion staying connected to the correct gmail account so have to go to extreme measures to make sure my personal email account which is also a gmail account isn't where my email correspondence is sent from. That has been a problem causing a great deal of extra work on my part as I've had to copy and past those correspondences into kunversion.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Alex Hake

Great Real Estate Assistance

Reviewed 2019-01-07

Pretty Awesome

Pros
I am not the most organized agent, Kunversion is a necessary part of my business organization. It has helped me capture and follow up on many leads that successfully became sales.

Cons
I wish there were more personalized options for creating lead capture sites and blogs. The set up is fine, but it is hard to stand out individually.

Pamela Hughes

Kunversion, the tool to help grow your business

Reviewed 2018-12-27

Love Kunversion. It has all that one needs as a Real Estate professional in 1 package. Contact management, lead followup, marketing, training and much more. I would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in growing your business.

Pros
Lead management - followup, notes and tracking

Cons
The email icon on dashboard. Not sure why it's there. I should probably do a training module on that...lol

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Ryan Hightower

Kunversion is amazzzzzing...

Reviewed 2018-08-12

Have been a longstanding Kunversion user, and I love it! Highly recommend.

Pros
Kunversion offers an incredible ROI for Realtors. An outstanding lead capture platform & CRM back end.

nauana burigo

Efficient & Reliable

Reviewed 2019-01-18

Pros
Kunversion is so easy to work with and allows me to pick up right where i left off at. It helps me track my clients activities and do some many handy things. It simplifies my job in so many ways.

Cons
There is not much complaining from my part on this software.

Great System

Reviewed 2018-09-05

There is still so much to learn, the support is great, the chat is great, always very helpful

Pros
I like the lead generation, the squeeze pages, landing pages, drip campaign, the blog

Cons
its a lot, not really a bad thing. I don't like the set up of the drip campaign, the search process and how they are set on one page, the ones you save, no one to find them without scrolling, unless I just haven't learned it

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Morrie Finkelstein

Kunversion Review

Reviewed 2018-12-04

Pros
I like that I don't need to think about who to call. The system tells me who and when.

Cons
A bit overwhelming for an agent that might not know where to start and likes to do more than 1 thing at once.

Essential for My Work

Reviewed 2018-12-09

As a fairly new Realtor, I love how easy it is to see which contacts are actively looking. Managing my contact base is very easy.

Pros
It is very intuitive and easy to use and I love how it ties with Gmail!

Cons
There is no option to pull a list of contacts that have phone numbers. Nor is there a way to export a list of contacts with specific criteria, like having phone numbers.

Nicolas Scheyder

Great software

Reviewed 2018-12-03

Its amazing

Pros
Amount of new client info gathered quickly

Cons
There really wasn't much that I didn't like. Correspondence could be a little less tacky

Nick Thomas

Excellent CRM with lots of valuable features!

Reviewed 2018-12-08

Excellent, it has helped to keep me focused on tasks and to follow up with leads, potential clients and clients.

Pros
Drip campaigns, call reminders and free lead capture creation.

Cons
Can't think of much... I would have to say it is a little slow updating saved input sometimes, but that's it.

Rachel Kent

So much more than a CRM

Reviewed 2018-12-04

Because I work another full time job outside of real estate, Kunversion allows me to feel connected to my clients at all times.

Pros
I love that Kunversion is working even when I am not.

Cons
I don’t like that I text a listing directly to a specific lead if I am not on their activity stream.