The human beings that answer the phone on the Help Desk. Aaron, Mark & Mark's replacement are excellent to liaise with.
Great system if you are just managing your own properties and not using for a property management company.
The licensing fees are comparative to competitors, however the features & functionality, system "up"time & ease of user adoption and followup from help desk requests are a lot to be desired.
1. I do a lot of work in the system outside of normal business hours. The system seems to always be periodically "down" from approx 9pm CST or at least this is the time frame when I have most issues.
Does the system "time out" in the background if so when? as there is no message received stipulating this fact. I have to log in multiple times to clear error messages.
2. Help desk requests that have been escalated, there is rarely any followup by Landlord Tracks to ensure users issue has been resolved. I have had to call back in on all occasions except once.
To date there is still an issue outstanding by approx 2 weeks with no followup
3. Online help need massive updating with "use case scenarios"
4. Release notes should be incorporated in the help area of the system, the client should not have to log into social media for this information
5. More regression testing is needed before releasing new versions
6. There is not a clear delineation at the sales pitch to advise that an independent accounting program is strongly advised if you are a managing company
7. As a company I am sure you have been in business for years, but the perception so far seems as though you are a new player in the market
Response from LandlordTracks
Karolyn, Thank you for your review. We left you a couple voicemails and an email last week to help you resolve your concerns. We take our customer support serious, as you have experienced, and want to do all we can to help you have a great experience. With replicated servers and industry standard fail over policies we are happy to report the servers have been up 100% of the time for 9 years now. In 2017 we had 3 reports of slowness similar to what you have outlined and they turned out to be a problem with the customers Internet provider, and local environment at their home/office. Our support team will be happy to do all we can to help you resolve any slowness issues. We also reviewed your phone logs, emails, and open tickets and we show all your requests were handled within 24hours. We aim to have the best customer service, so, please reach back out to us at 1.800.769.6373 if you have something you need help with. Thank you!