Leasecake

Commercial real estate lease management made easy.

visit website

Leasecake Reviews

Great for a family office managing multiple properties

The experience has been fantastic. Leasecake is simple to use and easy to understand.

Pros

Saves me at least five hours a week compared to when I used spreadsheets and calendar reminders to track my 50+ tenants. My colleagues and I always have easy access to current lease and contact information about our tenants. Collecting rent is far easier now that my tenants can pay electronically. We don't spend nearly as much time chasing down checks.

Cons

Excited about being able to add reminders for equipment warranties, scheduled maintenance, etc.

Leasecake

I have been using leasecake for less than 6 months. We have many leases & lease types and it has been difficult to track and stay up to date on rent escalations, critical clauses, etc. I have been using excel and calendar reminders up to this point. Leasecake has allowed my to centralize all my critical information and keep everything centralized on my team.

Pros

Easy to set up and implement. Ease of use. Solves my problems.

Cons

Could be more functionality for our lease/ property management needs.

I Use Leasecake at Least 2 or 3 Times a Day

Overall, it's been everything I hoped it would be. It has already met my expectations in terms of what I was missing while I'm out on the road. Leasecake gives me a common thread with the office staff so we're all on the same page.

Pros

Access to contact information, lease dates, and other critical dates.

Cons

I'd like to see tips and updates inside the app that educate me about features I might not be using.

Leasecake Praise!

What I'm most impressed with is the ability to "change". The company actually listens to our feedback and adapts the product to meet our needs on a timely basis.

Pros

Our office leases, manages, and represents well over 100 locations and having the info I need at my fingertips is a huge bonus for tracking our data. I'm able keep track of payments, lease expirations and increases, and late payers without making numerous calls. I'm sure our office isn't the only one that has missed an increase and had to go back to the tenant for a large check a year or more later.

Cons

There is nothing I haven't liked. It keeps being updated.

Piece of Cake

From the tenant side, Leasecake has streamlined our lease tracking abilities by consolidating all needed information into an application that can be summoned with the touch of the finger (or keystroke), the email reminders of critical dates are especially helpful.

Pros

Extremely user friendly across multiple platforms; intuitive interface allows even tech novices the ability to utilize all aspects without time consuming tutorials.

Cons

No "cons" to date; the Leasecake Team has been very pro-active and attentive the few very minor issues we've experienced.

Leasecake Rocks

Leasecake organized my Tenant Management into one program instead of the various makeshift programs I was using before. I can access Leasecake on the road and get back to Tenants immediately, which is crucial for me to remain successful. Leasecake Staff has been wonderful to work with from the start.

Pros

The simplicity of use, organization and mobile accessibility.

Cons

Inputting information, but that is not the software's fault.

Saves Me Time

This platform came to our office in a time of needing something like this to help keep us organized!

Pros

The ability to have all of my properties, tenants and owners all in one place is a game changer! No more manual data entry. Easy to use and super efficient.

Cons

What's not to like! No cons with Leasecake. I have nothing but good things to say!!!

Leasecake Review

Pros

We manage over 50 tenants within our office, and this software has allowed me to manage rent payments, COI expiration, lease expirations, and contact information for each tenant. It is SO easy to use and super easy to set up. I would highly recommend this software.

Cons

I have not had any trouble with this software and honestly have no complaints as the user.