LionDesk Reviews

4.42/5 (66 reviews)
Pros
  • Great software to follow up on leads.
  • Affordable. Easily expandable. Ease of use.
  • I love the fact that I can automate everything
  • Graphs and charts were great cues for tracking goals.
Cons
  • very basic Google integration
  • A little complicated to set up follow up campaigns
  • I have not had any major issues so far with the software.
  • The new version lack of calendar is something that I will miss.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Zach Griest

Reviewed 2018-12-20

Pros
Integrates directly with Facebook Ad Manager. Several drip campaigns and is easy to use

Cons
The only thing I don't like is the email and texting limit. Yes it is high but I wish they would make it unlimited and give more video emails/texts.

Response from LionDesk

Thanks for the great review, Zach! Great to hear you're enjoying the FB Ad sync and Drip Campaign templates. To increase your email and text limits simply add on based on how many you need. We prefer to keep things easy and simple.

Most Affordable All-in-one CRM for Real Estate Pros

Reviewed 2018-04-14

Pros
LionDesk is a powerful all in one CRM that offers power dialer features, video email and texting, task management and broker functionalities. It is by far the best CRM for real estate agents at the price point.

Cons
While we love the CRM for Real Estate pros, we wish they offered a solution for other professionals. With that said, they are serving their market appropriately!

Response from LionDesk

Thanks for the great review! We are glad that you have found the benefits of some of our great tools within our CRM! Thank you for choosing LionDesk!

Mikaelah Gaston

AMAZING tool for Realtors

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-08-05

Pros
LionDesk has a phenomenal customer support team! I never felt alone during the trial, their agents were constantly reaching out making sure everything was going smoothly and offering tips for the software. When you first sign up, a representative will reach out and offer to give you a virtual tour of the CRM to make it so much easier to use.

Cons
It can be a bit difficult to learn at first, but overall it is a great CRM with a lot of great features.

Response from LionDesk

Thank you Mikaelah!! We are proud to hear you had a phenomenal experience with our customer support. Glad they made you felt welcome and assisted you throughout the whole trial! Welcome to the community #ROAR

Linda Landman

My first CRM

Reviewed 2019-08-30

I can't imagine trying to manage my customers without it anymore.

Pros
Affordable. Easily expandable. Ease of use.

Cons
I am on the east coast and they are on the west coast, sometimes it runs slow in the afternoons.

Response from LionDesk

Welcome to the community & Thank you for using LionDesk Linda!

Jeffrey Mitchell

Reviewed 2019-09-16

This is a great CRM!

Pros
It makes keeping organized very easy. Customer service has always been quick to help as well.

Cons
I wish it was a little easier to organize/edit my standard emails.

Response from LionDesk

We're lucky to have you in our community!

Rojanna Harvey

A Big CRM for a great price

Reviewed 2019-06-14

Lion Desk provides an excellent CRM that keeps all of clients info right at your fingertips. It is easy to enroll someone. Easy to add information later about clients.

Pros
Ease of use, great on the budget and does for a little bit of money what more expensive CRMs boast about.

Cons
I liked it so much that I really can’t find anything bad to say about it.

Response from LionDesk

Thank you for the awesome review Rojanna and thank you for using LionDesk!

Sylvia Vidaurri

Great Customer Support

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-08-30

Overall experience has been wonderful. I am able to send out information to my clients occasionally. I don't feel the need to bombard them weekly with mailers. This is one aspect of my marketing that I use.

Pros
Customer Support is TERRIFIC! Although, I have had the software for almost a year I don't use it that often so I forget some of the functionality of it, but the customer support people are great. They answer my questions quickly so I can get the job done.

Cons
What I like least about the software is that I don't understand how to use many of the functions, but that is probably my fault, since I don't use it enough. I am planning on using it more so I will know every aspect of the software.

Response from LionDesk

awww.... thanks we are blush!!! Glad you had a TERRIFIC experience with our customer support!

Thank you for using LionDesk Sylvia!

Patrick Pitts

Great Software

Reviewed 2019-09-09

Great Experiance lots of videos that can help you get up and running.

Pros
Great software to follow up on leads.

Cons
A little complicated to set up follow up campaigns

Response from LionDesk

Welcome, Patrick to the Lion Community!

We are glad LionDesk helps your business follow up with leads better.

Please reach out at any time we would love to hear more about your experience and any trick or tips you may have!

Monique Marks

Great CRM!

Reviewed 2017-11-17

Great, easy CRM; it's one of the best deals around for anyone who needs to stay in touch with clients!

Pros
Automatic drip campaigns can be personalized. Capable of creating auto responses including text & video. Customer Service is very responsive. They have templates that you can customize so you're not starting from scratch.

Cons
It takes some time to personalize your campaigns but it's well worth it. Set it & forget it. Slight learning curve but not difficult to use.

Response from LionDesk

Thanks, Monique! We're glad you enjoy the product so much.

Arron Johnson

Everything that you need to automate your business

Reviewed 2019-08-30

Pros
I love the fact that I can automate everything

Cons
Not a fan of the new release which is in beta. But it has all of the same features

Response from LionDesk

Glad you love the automation! Welcome to the community

Jessica Herry

Liondesk for real estate

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2020-01-07

Overall this software is a good option for realtors trying to stay organized.

Pros
This software is a good option for real estate professionals. It has a lot of features that help keep you organized and on task with your transactions.

Cons
This software is a great option but it is a little pricey. They do have tons of features that come with that price if you utilize them.

Response from LionDesk

Thank you for choosing LionDesk as your integrated CRM Jessica. We hope we can help you achieve your 2020 goals and stay top of mind of your clients

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Great for managing database

Reviewed 2019-01-24

Pros
I love that you can easily categorize your database and that it allows you to set reminders to follow up with people. I also love that you can enable a texting option which is great.

Cons
I think it could be a little more cohesive in the way that it's laid out. It could have a better aesthetic quality.

Response from LionDesk

We appreciate your great review and feedback. We agree that the reminder feature is very cool and texting has proven to get the highest response rate. Regarding the visual display you won't have to wait long. A new version is coming out in the next few months!

David Slavin

Great Orgizatinal Tool

Reviewed 2019-02-12

It has helped me greatly with staying on top for all my leads. I easily scroll through the names and write emails that can go to multiple leads at the same time.

Pros
I love the way Lionsdesk easily integrates swath our other software systems that we use. We used many other orbitational tools in the past. I feel that Lionsdesk has been the best so far. It allows me to call straight off the site and helps me keep to my call back dates and reminds me when I have not contacted one of my leads.

Cons
I have not had any major issues so far with the software.

Response from LionDesk

Hi David, thanks for the great review. Love that you're integrating the platform with your favorite tools. All the best for success in your business.

Jorge Roque

This is the "Killer CRM" for prospects incubation

Reviewed 2016-12-08

LionDesk is an amazing CRM, easy to use and very feature rich for prospect/leads invubation and follow up. It has video messaging, email or video text, and you can call and text from within the CRM. It lacks in the area of Listing/Closing or transactions managment and the integration with google contacts, email and calendar. They are working on it. This CRM keeps you very aware of what is going on with your contacts with an impressive easy to deal dashboard and daily report via email. It worth the money because it is a bundle of many other products out there, in one product for a low monthly price.

Pros
Bundle of many other CRMs or services in on product and very easy to use.

Cons
very basic Google integration

Response from LionDesk

Thank you, Jorge!

Glad you're enjoying our service, and remember, we're always improving the system

Jessica Arbeiter

Liondesk Marketing Reivew

Reviewed 2019-02-05

Pros
great customer service, easy to use and lots of features

Cons
features can be hard to find, but customer service is always great

Response from LionDesk

Hi Jessica, great to hear you're liking the platform and taking advantage of our responsive customer service team! Everyone at LionDesk is here to help you find success in your business.

Maria Hart

All in one CRM for Real Estate

Reviewed 2019-10-23

LionDesk was helpful in managing my sphere and staying front and center with them with the drip campaigns.

Pros
I used LionDesk for a short time, until I moved to a company who had their own CRM management software that was superior. While I was using it, I found LionDesk very useful. It had a great database feature, the drip campaigns went out seamlessly, and it was very easy to keep up with all documents imported into system.

Cons
I really did not have any issues with this software. I just switched to the company provided CRM as it was superior to LionDesk.

Response from LionDesk

Thank you for the review, Maria. Would like to see how we can win you back.!

One of the Best CRM's for Realtors

Reviewed 2019-09-12

Overall, one of the best CRM's I have used. From the login, you can see the progress of the client.

Pros
Overall, it's strength lies in the process or workflow that LionDesk provides. You input all of your clients/contacts and from there you can choose a text, phone call etc to send manually or automatically to follow thru on clients and or campaigns.

Cons
Perhaps the pre-generated messages/emails could be better. I would say that a library with more pre-written scripts would be more useful.

Response from LionDesk

Thanks for the awesome review!
and for choosing LionDesk as your integrated CRM. :)

Chad Petty

They need to work out bugs

Reviewed 2019-09-11

Pros
Graphs and charts were great cues for tracking goals.

Cons
The beta model took away some of the visual cues that I enjoyed. Several times during the 2 year period I was with them the gmail sync feature caused a duplication of my contacts in Liondesk. I had 2900 in Gmail and Lion desk would mix and match info and creat 5000 (no exaggeration).

Response from LionDesk

Ouch! We'd love the opportunity to earn your 5 star rating. How can we help?

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

MIchael Velez

Lion Desk Sept 2019 Review

Reviewed 2019-09-06

Helps me organize and keeps my business very visual so I know whats really happening on a day to day.

Pros
Helps to keep me on top of things so I can continue to provide a great service to my clients.

Cons
The new version lack of calendar is something that I will miss.

Response from LionDesk

Welcome, Michael to the Lion Community!

We are glad LionDesk helps your business be on top of things and offer great service to your clients.

Juli Clifford

LionDesk review

Reviewed 2018-09-25

Pros
Just started using the software and so far it seems easy to use.

Cons
Support not always great especially for someone just learning the software.

Response from LionDesk

Hi Juli, thanks so much for the great review and congratulations on joining LionDesk. In additional to our support team we do have an extensive online library to support you along the way and a private Facebook Group with 10,000+ members where knowledge is shared.
Help Center: https://liondesk.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/liondesk/

Carlos Garcia

Essential tool for real estate agents!

Reviewed 2019-05-28

Using Lion Desk for 2 months, great platform. Not perfect, but is the best option if you work as a single agent.

Pros
Easy to use, video texting capability, interface with Facebook lead ad campaigns is great, easy to create drip campaigns.

Cons
The pricing structure, which may include extra monthly charges. For instance, if you send more than 200 video texts, then you need to "recharge your account" with extra credits $$, etc.

Response from LionDesk

Thank you for sharing your experiencing with us ?

Jon R Cooper

Poor customer support

Reviewed 2019-04-26

So far not good

Pros
some cool features like tracking of your deals in process.

Cons
I am new with Liondesk....paid my fee to them....and had some issues....called customer service 4 times today and got a voicemail. Left a message in the morning and emailed them. Its now 9 pm at night and NO call back. Seems like no one in support works there. How disappointing!

Response from LionDesk

Hi Jon, we'd love the opportunity to earn your 5 star rating in customer support. How can we help?

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Erin Freeman

If You Need A CRM - This is the ONE!!

Reviewed 2017-01-12

I have access to CRMS through Zillow and my real estate company but wanted to make sure I was getting the most for my money. My mentor suggested that I go with Liondesk so I tried it out. It was very easy to use and has everything I need and want in order to keep track of and communicate with my clients. Also, the customer support is over and beyond any other software that I have used. They send out weekly, sometimes daily emails to make sure everything is going ok and that you understand all that Liondesk has to offer. They also make sure that you have their personal numbers in order to call them if you have any questions at all. And when I did call, their support staff is beyond helpful. You cannot go wrong with this company.

Response from LionDesk

Thanks, Erin!

We'll be sure to tell the support staff that you're happy with them

joanne nigbor

Slow to respond

Reviewed 2019-09-06

Pros
When we started they response time was AMAZING!!!!! I would click the help button and someone answered my question immediately.....

Cons
NOW the response time has been dismal......I had someone respond DAYS later asking if my question was answered ok and NOONE had gotten back to me!

Response from LionDesk

Thank you for the review Joanne & for using LionDesk!
We will have someone in support reach out to you shortly and help with a better experience.

Laura Rockymore

SO far so good!

Reviewed 2018-02-06
Review Source: Software Advice

This CRM has everything I need for a MUCH price, with no loss of value! I did a ton of research on multiple CRM's and this i by far the best bang for your buck!

Pros
functionality lead management tools email templates buckets Price is definitely a huge bonus!!!!!!!!

Cons
no MLS integration yet for Michigan, but everything else is great. I've only been using it for about a month, so still finding out some key features.

Response from LionDesk

Thank you for the awesome review Laura and thank you for using LionDesk!