ManageCasa Logo

Property management software for property managers, HOA/COA.

ManageCasa Reviews

Suggested alternatives

rent-manager
yardi-breeze
tenantcloud

The product is user friendly and works good for a small property. Customer service has been great and always available.
The conceptof this software is extremely pleasant and for us as CEFINCO the result is very interesting and effective.
I am absolutely disgusted by the response that I received regarding the use of two different addresses.
One of the problems that it is solving that as a company we have been able to notice is that Manage Casa, now we can have an interaction with a sales consultant from Latin America.
Transferring tenants to different units is a very difficult process in Managecasa, takes too many steps.

RJ

Renny J.

The Up and Coming Cloud Platform for Property Managers

ManageCasa is a cloud based product that is mobile friendly that can be used from anywhere at anytime. It is extremely cost effective, easy to set up, implement and use. I was personally able to take a Property Management Company from a completely manual system to a completely computerized system in no time

Pros

ManageCasa is one of the newer software products out there but that’s definitely one of its advantages! Their tech support is ALWAYS available at no additional cost! Live support during business hours and ability to submit support request(s) outside of regular hours. They go above and beyond to help you get your question/problem resolved.

Cons

Sometimes performance can a bit slower than I’d like.

SK

Shelly K.

A++++ Customer Service

Fantastic customer service and support

Pros

The best part about Manage Casa is if there is a problem, someone is always available to help solve the problem.

Cons

Would like some more board related features like a voting record.

Alawhie A.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Horrible way of addressing clients

Pros

We never even got to using the software since the CS experience was ridiculous off the bat

Cons

So I had a chat with a representative named [sensitive content hidden] who came across in a very unprofessional manner. As a prospective client, I asked for them to send me documentation via a business email address which I provided(Various Product Offerings, Ts&Cs, How pricing works etc). I would assume that this is fairly standard for a client to ask. He told me that he requires a working live website...

AW

Amy W.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

ManageCasa is a great way to manage your homeowner's casas

We started doing the financials/accounting in house for one our properties and the other software platforms were too big or are hard to use.

Pros

The customer support is by far the best! Their response to support tickets is quick. The training is thorough and detailed. The team is friendly and patient. Plus they have videos to help with the process.The templates to download homeowners, transactions, and transactions is really easy to download. The set-up for our property was easy to integrate especially when we had to start from scratch. I like how the properties, vendors and homeowners, transactions are able to sync together. We had to send out a mass email to the homeowners and with adding documents and that went smoothly. They really put a lot of thought into this product and the features.

Cons

The ACH set-up can be tricky for the homeowners that aren't tech savvy.

MS

Monika S.

would recommend

overall experience has been positive, I thoroughly enjoyed the set up process as I was walked through everything with the software before hand. I am also pleased with the support from the managecasa team whenever I have had a concern.

Pros

its functionality and ability to access on the go.

Cons

Verifying our bank account took longer than expected

FB

Frank B.

Helpful PMS for the cost

Overall, a positive experience

Pros

It allows us to modernize and streamline

Cons

Whenever there are system updates, it is not communicated well to the customers. After most updates there are problems with accounting reports be changed or not working. However, the team is very pro active in addressing any issues we have had.

SL

Sandy L.

Accounting, 201-500 employees

Fabulous choice for any in the property management business

Top notch, professional, user friendly and very intuitive platform that is rich in feautres compared to the other platfoms we reviewed

Pros

The ease of importing all of our data and getting everything set up specifically for our hoa communities. The team at ManageCasa dedicated to our account was instrumental in assisting us in setting up the system and has been incredible.

Cons

I wish we would have heard about ManageCasa sooner

MS

Melissa S.

Usage of Manage Casa software as a small housing provider

I'm solving collecting rent in four counties in two states from 26 renters. They used to pay by Zelle, checks, Venmo etc. I get a total picture in one place.

Pros

I shopped literally for years to find a payment portal for property owners under 50 doors.I went through training while on a cruise ship with lousy internet. [sensitive content hidden] and his team helped enormously to get my system up and running, despite all my input errors.

Cons

I wish that it would not allow partial payment. I'm evicting a tenant and do not want her logging on to make a partial payment, but it would be very helpful to record her numerous complaints with a time stamp electronically, rather than email.

ME

Michelle E.

Not that happy

I am happy with our rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his customer service but not happy with managecasa operations and hope these issues are fixed very soon.

Pros

I like our Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his customer service when handling my questions.

Cons

There are constant bugs and issues with the app. Old homeowners are showing up along with present homeowners. Past homeowners are being emailed from the system even though their info is no longer there as a homeowner.

Ep

Eliana p.

Review Manage Casa

I am new using the app and to me have been a great experience

Pros

The facilities to admin for me and the tenants

Cons

sometimes is slow, but in the phone don`t

Jonas H.

Managecasa Bewertung

Pros

Wir sind vollkommen zufrieden mit Managecasa und dem gebotenen Service. Für die Hilfe bei der Erstellung des Website Designs sind wir ebenfalls sehr dankbar. Von unseren Mietern und Eigentümern haben wir bisher nur positives Feedback zur App bzw. Plattform erhalten. Die Software hilft uns dabei deutschlandweit Immobilien zu verwalten. Der integrierte Messenger erleichtert die tägliche Kommunikation und das abstimmen von Baumaßnahmen. Durch die Ticketsysteme für Verstöße, bauliche Anfragen und Wartungsanfragen sparen wir sehr viel Zeit. Seit dem neuen Update nutzen wir die Dokumente Funktion für unsere gesamten Unterlagen.

Cons

Einige Funktionen sind noch nicht vollständig auf deutsch verfügbar und es haben sich einige kleine Übersetzungsfehler eingeschlichen. Allerdings kann man diese melden.

Showing original review in German. See translation

RM

Robert M.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

MangeCasa is doing a great job!

I have been pleased with our relationship, and that’s really what it has been, a relationship. They communicate well from day one and make it easy to transition to there software.

Pros

Ease of use and cost are the first things you notice. It’s a complete package that helps in all factors of property management. The staff is very responsive and they continue to put out new innovative ways to help our business.

Cons

It’s a growing company. There have been some functionality that was limited but they have gone the extra mile to work on those issues.

KD

Kari D.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Great to have a team who will work with you

I like that we are able to work with our contractors remotely and move from a desk-top based solution to a cloud based solution. Before our proprietors were not able to see their statements and now they can, there is more transparency in the accounting transactions. There is also better oversight as a board as to the number of maintenance tickets and violations on the property.

Pros

It being cloud based was so important for us, as we have board members and proprietors who live all across the world. I really have to say that their customer service is amazing. Tickets are always answered and followed up on. They also do good job of onboarding their customers and walking them through the software.

Cons

If you are importing data it is a steep learning curve. We were importing over 6 years of data to so it took us a while to learn how to format the information. Also there is no way to mass delete transactions which is a pain if make a mistake with your mass imports

KE

Kevin Enrique P.

Construction, 201-500 employees

Our experience using Manage Casa

Pros

the conceptof this software is extremely pleasant and for us as CEFINCO the result is very interesting and effective. I like the theoretical idea of ​​ease of use and the fact that one can get detailed reports on the income side of the property and track each of our properties.

Cons

Among the characteristics that can change is access to the manage casa mobile app for Central America and to be able to give the option of a chat boot so that clients can provide information about maintenance or any information about our properties, I consider that the software is very user friendly.

CM

Claudio M.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

best decision ever made when it comes to property management software

Pros

finally a software which is easy to use. everything you use is shown and available. on your app, on your laptop or whereever and whenever you need it. you dont need to be a IT guy to handle this software - just use common sense.

Cons

the only thing i can think of: unfortunately there need to be more users so it will be even more efficient!

LC

Laura C.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Goodt product for small property or portfolio

Pros

Online payments available, user friendly, customer service.

Cons

The accounting month end can't be locked; therefore, corrections or adjustments made by staff members don't get recorded as corrections batches. These issues get caught at the time of reconciliation. Application of open balances is not available.

AS

Amy S.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Customer Service representatives are EXTREMELY polite & work hard to answer my questions!

Pros

When I have an issue the representatives are always willing to jump on a call to discuss my concerns and are always helpful & polite.

Cons

ManageCasa seems to be in the early stages of development & has bugs that are still being worked out.

SW

Sterling W.

Poor Solution...look elsewhere

The people are nice, but the solution is poor, and would not recommend it. We sent communication on 1/2 to no longer send communication to our residents. I went in and removed all our information and despite that, half of our residents were contacted a few weeks later.

Pros

We found their customer service personnel to be nice when they responsded.

Cons

Not intuitive/user friendly. Their response time to resolving issues is poor. What seemed like an easy fix took them two months to respond.

TJ

Tonya J.

Accounting, self-employed

Really great Support with ManageCasa!

Very good

Pros

Support and response time for problems has been excellent!

Cons

Being able to use the accounting system with more ease. One transaction instead of 2 or three to complete a transaction

AT

Ashley T.

Requested review

Pros

Access to reports, being able to transfer an open in excel spreadsheets.

TT

Tony T.

Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

ManageCasa Portal Review

ManageCasa helped us with monthly fee payments--maintenance tracking and financial reports. All very useful to our Board of Directors in managing the day to day operation of our Condo Association.

Pros

Simple to use--intuitive for folks who are not proficient with technologyThe major benefit of ManageCasa is their team of Client Support. Every time we had any type of minor issue, they were very quick to respond and resolve the issue.

Cons

We found no issues to cause us to dislike it

MF

Mark F.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

One of the worst experiences I ever had

Pros

The price was cheap, the tools seemed good until you used them.

Cons

Manage case is the reality of having a super buggy piece of software deployed matched with terrible support who don't answer phones or chats. We have a lot of properties in our portfolio and only put 4 in, and the difficulty in managing those was never something I could have imagined; terrible experience, you guys need to iron out the bugs and fix the UI.

We are sorry that your experience didn't quite match your expectations. We tried pulling up your account but could not locate it. We would love to know more about your experience, so that we can deliver a better experience next time. Please could you contact support@managecasa.com or call our team at 800-998-6627? We'll work with you to resolve any issues you face as quickly as possible.

WS

Wasim S.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

The Investory Review (Wasim)

So far it has been good. (only been using it for the past week) some twigs and fixes are needed in some features and also improve the interface

Pros

it has a lot of potential and would like the interface to get smoother and faster

Cons

There are some bugs that don't save changes made to a ticket or property already saved

MH

Michelle H.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Managecasa Feedback

Pros

The customer service was very responsive.

Cons

The software was unable to meet our needs. Eg: unable to create invoice numbering for tracking purpose and backend information was challenging

JM

Joy M.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great software

My experience was great, makes business so much more efficient.

Pros

This software is easy to use and has everything that you need at your fingertips.

Cons

There are no cons with this software everything was great!