My Rental Spot Logo

My Rental Spot

Making property management and renting a breeze.

My Rental Spot Reviews

Marivic M.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Easy to use and highly rated property management tool.

The experience has been amazing. My Rental Spot allowed me to get over the difficulties and struggles of managing property. I like it and am continuing to use it.

Pros

My Rental Spot is a very easy to use platform. It has a simple and undemanding user interaction interface making it easy to access and use. It keeps all property information updated in real time. It makes it easy to sign leases where one is able to sign electronically using e-signatures.

Cons

Nothing much to hate about My Rental Spot. It works just fine and given that it is offered for free, no hate for it.

AH

Alyson H.

Real Estate, self-employed

Amazing site to rent

I’ve really liked my whole experience on my rental spot so far and I’m excited to continue my journey through this site

Pros

My Rental Spot is perfect for renting and I love how easy it is. The pages are easy to navigate. As a landlord I find this to be one of the easiest sites to use when dealing with rentals, you can also add stuff to your To-Do list which one of my favorite features within the site!

Cons

There wasn’t anything in particular that I liked the least on the site I think everything is pretty beneficial and self-explanatory

KR

Kendra R.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Innovative and comparable to market software

Pros

The ease of use. My Rental Spot is was easy to use and transfer the data from my past software.

Cons

Need more options or plug ins. I can appreciate Appfolio because everything is in the add. I do not want to use different apps to access tenant background or for tenants to complete inspections virtually.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Myrentalspot review

Pros

MyRentalSpot.com boasts an incredibly intuitive and user-friendly interface. Navigating through the website is a breeze, making the entire rental process smooth and efficient. Security is paramount when dealing with online transactions. MyRentalSpot.com prioritizes user safety by offering secure payment options, instilling confidence in users when making rental payments through the platform.

Cons

none, haven't found any issues as of yet.

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

UX Web testing

Pros

I liked the ease of use. The interface is configured in a readable form. Soft colors are used in the design.Site navigation is simple, which is good for most users.

Cons

There is no description of errors when registration forms are not completed. There is no authentication through the mailbox and therefore the user can use a fake email address.

MF

Myrsini F.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

An easy-to-use property management system

Pros

It includes all the essentials you will need as a landloard and as a tenant presented in an appealing way which is easy to interpret.

Cons

So far I haven't encountered anything particularly annoying. Maybe there's room for more features in the future.

Mining & Metals, 11-50 employees

My Rental Spot

Pros

It is a user friendly interface which is easy to use for both landlords and renters. I like the way they design the interface. You can navigate the pages easily and the search tool.

Cons

There could be more options for the payment.

SO

Sebastian O.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Highly recommended!

Pros

Really easy to use, nice interface, not complicated at all! Will use again for sure and will recommend to everyone. Good user experience.

Cons

Cannot find any cons. It is too easy to use.