PayHOA Reviews - Page 5

JB

Joshua B.

Great Customer Service. Not as intuitive.

Any time I've called, my issue has been resolved. But I had to call because I had issues and I couldn't figure out things on my own.

Cons

Joshua, Thanks so much for the feedback. We definitely want to make the system as intuitive as possible. Is there any way you could provide more specific feedback regarding which features were difficult to understand. I really appreciate your time. Your feedback and suggestions help us to continue to improve the user experience on LegFi. Best, Mike Bollinger

AM

Andrew M.

It has helped manage our chapter better than any other system. Makes my job way easier!

Pros: easy to use, quick, very well layer out, great customer services. Easy for members to pay and view balances. Cons: too adjust charges or fees you have to delete and re apply the charge. Wish you could just edit the charge or fee as is.

Cons

Hi Andrew, Thanks for the kind words, we appreciate the feedback! Just for future reference, you can edit charges from the "view all charges" page. Just select the charges you want to edit and click on "edit selected charges" at the top of the page. Best, Mike

SL

Steve L.

LegFi has really helped us improve our process of of billing and collecting member payments

LegFi has helped us add discipline to our process of assessing chapter dues and housebills. We have more immediate visibility to payments and ability to track who is later or has outstanding balances. I like the ability to easily add changes, especially late payment fees or interest. We have also engaged their collections services for assistance when we are not able to collect ourselves. We also use is for alumni contributions and have a link to their site embedded on our chapter website.

AE

Austin E.

It is an excellent program

Would it be possible to be able to individually charge members? If I have to fine someone, I have to delete EVERY name to create the charge. You have individual payments, why not have individual charges?

Cons

Hi Austin, Thanks for the comment. You can bill an individual member by inputting the amount next to that member's name. You don't need to remove everyone else. We are releasing a new version of the software on August 1 that will hopefully make creating charges more clear. Best, Mike

RB

Remington B.

Pretty good experience overall

Pros: Efficient to bill and collect money Cons: Charges get sent out to people that have paid and have had records logged all the time. Charge descriptions are also not always sent out by account manager to distinguish which payments are for what (rent vs dues for example) Happy with the service overall but logisitcs could be cleaned up so that people are not charged when they have already paid. I love how my account manager responds timely though. She (Molly) does a great job.

CK

Collin K.

Great having a system where you can organize every financial aspect of a fraternity

The ease of use paired with the excellent services provided by the representatives has made my experience with LegFi wishing my fraternity had used it earlier. I also didn't have to worry about the original set up as LegFi did it all for me, leaving me to only notifying the parents/brothers of the convenience in the billing/payment system from in-person to online. It is also very easy for the external users (parents/brothers) to use as well.

gh

garnett h.

Right Product, Right Price, Right Time

The team at Legacy Financial spent more than the required time to answer all of our questions, went out of their way to set the system up per our requirements as well as provided more patience as should have been required. Although we are brand new to the system this fall we are convinced they will save us time, effort as well as make the bottom line more profitable thereby allow us to provide more to/for the active chapter.

SA

Steve A.

Legfi simplifies everything.

Legfi.com totally revamped how my fraternity collects funds. Their easy to use website allows for budget building and their low cost approach made it easy for my small chapter to get on board. We utilized their collections service and has produced amazing results. I couldn't be happier with legfi, I am very glad we switched from omegafi. Legfi was way more affordable for our small chapter.

LH

Les H.

A Definite Improvement

We've been happy with the move to the LegFi system. It provides us with better controls over cash collections; provides the Alumni Volunteer Corp with better visibility into the status of collections within the Chapter and with better internal controls. The only negatives I would have relate to reporting. The standard menu driven reports could be improved; by consulting with an accountant.

MV

Monica V.

It's great for treasurer position, and to get onto members about paying their fees.

Pros: Everything is online. Every member knows what their charge is for and for how much. Constant reminder to let you know you still have a balance. You can pay with a credit card. Cons: Credit fee falls on us instead of the credit card user and we don't have a whole lot of people who take advantage of it. Overall experience has been really good.

AP

Alex P.

Great experience overall. Customer service is fantastic along with the ease of use and the options

Website is very easy to use in the first place which makes it easy on both sides. Only con comes from some of the display for late fee, as it is sometimes confusing, and for the deadlines as people struggle to remember if the deadline is at midnight that day or 11:59 pm. Customer service is great which really adds and helps to the use of the website

AF

Alec F.

It has been very easy to deal with the website.

I have experienced amazing customer that has never been matched and the website is easy to work with. I have seen the new website and it looks like it'll be more efficient and easy to use. My biggest issue with the website is when I edit charges the system is hard to accurately change to the new total and it messes up that persons account.

OE

Omar E.

We switched to this software instead of chapterspot. It was a successful decision all around.

The software is very professional and useful from the financial side. It's easy to use and greatly meets all the organization's financial needs. However, an improvement could be made by having a mobile app as it would make mass communications through texts a lot easier than having to go to the website to do so.

MM

Matt M.

Chapter Treasurer

The software is very easy to navigate and manage. Makes contacting members/alumni as simple as clicking a button. I am new to the administrative side of LegFi, and have been able to quickly learn the program and how I can use it to help me and my members. The site is well organize and very easy to use.

GS

Gareth S.

It has made keeping everything organized more easier for our chapter as well as monitoring payments

Legfi has given our chapter a great organizational tool as we can keep track of all payments and debts in one convenient location. The only con I have is the fee associated with processing credit card payments through Legfi. This is simply a must have for any organization and I highly recommend it.

CP

Charisse P.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

great

Pros

easy of use and covers all payment needs

Cons

at times difficult to understand templates

TB

Tyler B.

Very effective

Using LegFi has been very easy and reliable. The collection rate is also very high and has improved our chapters collection rate dramatically. It would be convenient to be able to change the status of multiple members at the same time instead of changing each member status individually.

Hm

Henry m.

Some design flaws

the budgeting application is unfortunate. I wish you could delete the subcategories to make the reports better looking. Also have the ability to charge under different categories so that if you were to view one it would only have dues charges and another would only have t-shirt charges.

HJ

Hugh J.

Legfi has been great for my chapter

I really enjoy the ease with which I can view and create charges. It has helped keep everything organized. At times the servers can be a little slow, but usually it's not a problem. My organization has really benefitted from using Legfi over the past few years.

ES

Eun Seok C.

Was easy to manage despite already having previous records in the account, which was passed to me.

What would help especially with the account passing over to the next treasurer, would be to have different years listed, so as to be able to not only keep track of individual years, but also to make things easier when the treasurer passes on the admin title.

TB

Trevor B.

Kansas State Delta Chi

I love everything about LegFi except the additional charge for paying online and the payment plans. I would like to be able to customize the payment plans (ex. front load the payments) more instead of breaking up a charge evenly over a given period of time.

CN

Chad N.

The soft ware is very easy to work with. Videos are there for instruction.

Pros: easy to work with. Easy to set up payments. Let's alumni donate to your organization. Cons: Once a member is deleted from your roster it is hard to add them back. It does not keep track of which officer does adding or deleting transactions.

NM

Nathan M.

Overall good experience.

Pros: easy to use, sends emails to remind people, helps in getting payments from people, Cons: does not send me emails to remind me when people should be paying (i.e. payment plan dates), charges for credit cards, no American express

BM

Ben M.

Treasurer for Fraternity

Pros: Easy to add charges Easy to modify, remove charges Easy to create e-sales terminal Easy to monitor existing balances Cons: Slow to load Budget building and assigning charges to certain "buckets" is somewhat confusing

MC

Michael C.

Complex but effective when understood.

I really enjoy this product but I hate having to deselect every individual or create an entire group when I just need to bill one person. There are many other qualms I have about this product but generally, it gets the job done.