ProLease Admin & Accting Reviews

4.62/5 (13 reviews)

Anna Lopez

ProLease - 'TWO SNAPS AND A CIRCLE'

Reviewed 2013-04-30

Recommend for lease administration as well as project tracking. I use the Project Tracker Module the most and can't imagine using any other program ever again. I LOVE IT. From ease of use, to the high level of customer service received...ProLease delivers. We use the system on a daily basis and it is an integral part of the real estate function. The system is VERY easy to use - User Friendly as they say. But if you ever need support - you will happy with the service I'm sure. The folks at Linksys do an outstanding job - from all the research and knowledge that goes into their software/programming, to reseting a user password- the level of customer service has been consistently top notch since day one. I've been using the system for just over 3 years now - I have never had a problem or a bad experience. You just don't hear that kind of feedback anymore. In addition, the system can be customized to your specific needs. We use 'error trapping' and 'auto imports' to elminate key strokes as well as potential over spend. The imports are verified against key controls before the upload is successful. The time saved and ease of use - PRICELESS.

Amy Allen

Do try it out!

Reviewed 2018-09-28

I realized that making a leasing platform was so much simpler than I had previously thought, all because of ProLease!It being compliant with the FASB and IASB guidelines works out pretty well indeed. I would just have to recommend ProLease to any firm who deals in leasing their articles because it works almost flawlessly. There are a few things I might change but other than them, it is amazing.

Vinay Mathias

VP of Business Operations

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-10-12
Review Source: Software Advice

Recommend using Prolease to integrate with your accounting software as the accounting rules for leases are becoming complex.Very User friendly, web based software, very good functionality, very cost effective and good customer support.

Carol Ashbrook

Prolease Review

Reviewed 2013-05-01

I would recommend this software to any company looking to keep the RE Leases/Projects on track, rent paid accurately, and reporting available to pass onto the decision makers of the company. Very satisfied customer.Prolease is extremely easy to use, easy to set up, and quite easy to add users. The software offers security boundaries if needed. My needs for a RE database include robust, flexible reporting and additional fields to house internal codes. Prolease more than meets my needs. Customer support is second to none. Many times, the need for a custom report is urgent and the team always looks for ways to meet the demands so everyone is happy.

Amanda Russell

Functionality at its Best

Reviewed 2015-01-27
Review Source: Software Advice

I find that the data placement layout in the database and the reporting capabilities are a big part of why I like to use ProLease.

Diane Bourne

Excellent

Reviewed 2011-08-30

I would recommend Prolease for all types of users (office, retail, industrial/warehouse, manufacturing, etc.). The reporting capabilities are excellent, critical date monitoring and email alerts work as they should and the ability to easily customize the database and reports makes Prolease a go to database for most users. Responsiveness from Support is great as compared to other similar database applications.The 5 Stars in the Product Ratings tells it all. Ease of use, robust reporting, excellent support.

Doyle Shea

Training and technical advice

Reviewed 2011-12-21

I would recommend the system based on functionality, ease of use and value.Two years ago we elected to rebuild our global real estate database from scratch. It was clear that the system selection was going to be critical to our success. From training the team to linking up with our internal accounting system. TheProlease team has been a great help in our transistion.

David Jones

HRG Database

Reviewed 2013-05-02

I would have no hesitation in recommending this product.100%Simple any easy product to use and you dont have to use all the screens. Support team one of the best I have come across

Joseph Alston

ProLease & The Tenant's Point of View

Reviewed 2013-05-01

Highly recommended, cost effective lease administration database and portfolio tracking tool. Dollar for dollar, perhaps the best.Expense calculations, primary use of space delineation, critical date tracking, units of measure and currency flexibility, ease of navigation. Superb help menu. Excellent customer service.

Jessica Snider

Assistant Property Administrator

Reviewed 2013-06-10

I would recommend this product to anyone. It is such a great product and has everything I need.ProLease is the easiest database I have ever used! It is very user friendly. If I have ever needed help, tech support is very quick at getting me the answers I need.

Amanda Russell

Reviewed 2011-08-18

One of most comprehensive tenant rep lease administration softwares I've used, out of 6 total used on a day to day basisGreat tech support , comprehensive lay out and ease of data entry and data search

sylvia Guzay

Prolease rocks!

Reviewed 2011-12-14

Highly Recommend this product. It's got the biggest bang for your dollar.Web based User Friendly Tech Support very Accommodating cost efficient

Anonymous

Prolease for technical accounting!

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-10-05

This software is going to enable us to comply with the new Accounting Standard, ASC 842.