All categories

Property management software

Property Boulevard Reviews

George K.

Read the full review
The customer service people are very knowledgeable, nice and respond quickly. Management reports are fabulous.

Kathryn M.

Edward N.

Read the full review

Cons

However, the absolute worst part of this program is the customer service.

Daria K.

Read the full review
Half of the time he does not actually even solve the problem, just basically tells you to live with the malfunction and carry on.

Daria K.

Read the full review
Payroll and no drill down function in reports. Cannot create own report from data unless you are a crystal programmer.

Cindy J.

4.2

I have nothing but positive comments for Property Boulevard.

Pros

I have nothing but positive comments for Property Boulevard. We use the online package from the main Oakland and Sacramento offices, as well as from multiple sites and home-offices. Property Boulevard is efficient in every way – I cannot believe how much money and time it is saving us. The support team quickly responds to any challenge like magic. I enthusiastically recommend Property Boulevard.

Cons

Certainly, good package that comes with great support. I like the simplicity, yet powerful, of each module.

We are happy with Property Boulevard

We are happy with our choice and like Property Boulevard.

Pros

Great software, all the features we need in one place. Tons of great reports. Easy to learn and use. The customer support is provided by a very knowledgeable staff.

Cons

We do not need all of the features. Property Boulevard is a bit slow on old (XP) computers, but works great on Win-7 and Win-10.

Overall I have been disappointed.

A system that was supposed to make my life easier, just added another layer of work. This might work well for other users, especially apartment building managers, but it isn't a great product for retail property managers.

Pros

Although there is no training manual, the software is relatively simple and easy to use. The reports aren't fancy, but they're clean and easy to read.

Cons

Property Boulevard stops working every time my computer system does an automatic update/upgrade. Then I have to reset Property Boulevard. The last time it happened, the software shutdown entirely and their IT guy couldn't get it to work. I have not been able to get the system to work and I have not been able to get a refund on my annual renewal.

Customer Service is the best!

Pros

Organization of all of the properties we manage. Reporting functions to make sure we renew leases in a timely fashion, no missed rent escalators, CAM reconciliation

Cons

Best software package I’ve use.

Pros

I have been utilizing Property Boulevard for over five years now because their value just can't be beat. Continuous upgrades, online support, ease of use, and customized workflows make this product peerless. CAM reconciliation, schedule of increases, and multiple leases for each tenant make it perfect for my portfolio.

Cons

There isn't much that I dislike about this product. If anything, the only thing I dislike is that when my internet is down I cannot connect to Property Boulevard. They’ve offered the on-premises package, but I still prefer the online service because I can access it from anywhere.

This reviewer only left a rating

I was employed for many years by regional and international real estate firms. I "retired" from them at the end of 2010 and set up my own LLC. I specialize in property management, leasing, construction management and lease administration support services. I worked with a number of systems over the years the most recent being YARDi, for 10 years. I am using the 10.12 version of PM, which I purchased...

Cons

Property Boulevard: the best software ever!

Pros

Since 2007, we have used Property Boulevard as our management software at Marian Realty, Inc. The ease of conversion and their quick ability to design reports that copied our existing processes were of great benefit. I am also very impressed by the personal support of their staff. There are no answering machines; human voices are there for you.

Cons

In the seven years we have used Property Boulevard, we really have had no negative comments; we are totally satisfied. And nowadays, that's a very scarce opinion to have in our current business environment.

Great solution - Great product

After an exhaustive search, we selected Property Blvd as a SAS solution and it has been a great fit for our business. The SAS offering provided back-up and software upgrades done by the vendor and removed that overhead from our small business. Overall, the software handles the Property/Tenant relationship with great reports and easy to use features. The accounting solution allows for integration with the property/tenant/vendor solution at the client's disposition, which is great.

Property Boulevard Review

Pros

Inputting information is quick and easy. The reports are not glitzy looking, but they provide the information that is needed.

Cons

I wish there were more flexibility in the system. Also, although the person who does the training is very good, he is only available on west coast time. I wish they would prepare training materials that could be viewed at any time.

3-month review of PB7

Pros

It's versatile and can do anything that you need to do. There is always a workaround.

Cons

It's a tough system to really get to grips with, and on some computers it is very slow.

Excellent Package

Pros

It's powerful and easy to use. Business and accounting rules are set once, and the daily transactions are fully automated.

Cons

Any outgoing check must be linked to a vendor, employee, or tenant. There is no check on the fly.

HORRIBLE program

This program is like going back in time, it is like installing a dial-up modem and selling it as high-speed internet. It is horrible, the format is antiquated and the ease of use is absolutely horrible. However, the absolute worst part of this program is the customer service. Apparently, there is only one person who can help you with any sort of issues and he is probably the rudest person I've ever...

Pros

Cons

Customer Service Horrible

Manage Your Properties and Expenses in Real Time

Pros

Property Boulevard offers real-time data; so when you log on you know exactly where your business stands. It has excellent accounting features and it's great for both commercial and residential properties.

Cons

It's clean and easy to sue, so not much to say in the way of "cons." The customer support team is responsive, but it would nice if they had expanded hours for east coast users.

Fits like a glove

After reviewing over 12 different solutions for in-house or SAS type solutions, we settled on Property Boulevard for our business. If it was not for Capterra, we would not have been able to assemble the range and diversity of solutions to review.

Cons

We received lots of promises

Pros

There's very little that I like about Property Boulevard.

Cons

They were incapable of migrating our data. We had to enter everything by hand, and then they told us the format they gave us would not work.

Amazing, patient, knowledgeable and diligent support.

Pros

Cons

Nothing. It is a great package, but requires time to appreciate all of the features.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.