Property Meld Reviews

Pros

Every time we suggest something they actually consider it and help make them better. It has been wonderful working with them.

Dezmey T.

Stella S.

Major benefits including tenants ability to upload melds. Helps out a ton as we have over 800 properties we manage.

Alexandra S.

Cons

Lack of information submitted to vendors, disrupts vendor's normal processes, inefficient for vendors to use, makes communication difficult.

Molly G.

Ben H.

Micah B.

4.5

The Easiest Platform to manage large complexes!

Pros

The ease of use for this program is unlike any other. Tenants are able to file complaints, schedule maintenance appointments, and even pay invoices. It makes tenant housing maintenance a breeze!

Cons

The interface is very simple and easy to navigate. Can't complain!

Arielle, Thank you! We love having awesome partners like you work with us!

Property Software Usage

Ease of communication with all parties involved in the process.

Pros

Property Meld had SMS communication that allowed us to move back and forth between vendor, tenant, and owner that was great to use.

Cons

The ability to use for our internal employees, not vendors, was challenging.

Horrible Customer Service

Pros

Easy to submit work orders. Rather intuitive software.

Cons

The support staff is rude and ineffectual. Not only can they not make an appointment, even if workmen screws up an order but also they are condescending. A representative told my wife who was at work that she should "stop running errands and come home immediately" to let the workman in even though we clearly said we wouldn't be at the house. Later, when a customer service representative called me to apologize, he ended up giving me a lecture about how to fill out forms and how it was my fault things didn't go smoothly.

Excellent Experience. Valuable Tool

After doing almost all of our work orders in our enterprise software and through email and phone calls for the last 10 years, we identified a communication issue between tenant, vendor and property manager. We spent several months identifying several versions of work order software that provided various solutions to the issues we were having. After demo-ing two different solutions, it became clear...

Pros

The customer service and time saved for our property managers

Cons

I wish it could pull new properties from our enterprise software.

Great software for tenants, vendors, and managers for all maintenance administration!

We manage about 70 properties out of our Property Management Firm, and have been trying to schedule and track all maintenance using spreadsheets online. This has not worked well, and repairs keep getting missed, leaving tenants upset and causing us more work cleaning up the messes with tenants, clients, and vendors. PropertyMeld allows us to follow each tenant request for repairs, assign it to a...

Pros

Ease-of-use and simple functionality. Other software we reviewed to track maintenance seemed to offer so much more than just maintenance, making the interface confusing. Searching for properties, open repair tickets, status of repairs, etc is easy to find, and the software is very intuitive to use.

Cons

Integration of financial reporting would be nice, but then I am concerned we may loose some of the simple functionality and ease-of-use of this software.

Not user friendly for vendors

I would urge any property manager considering using this software to manage work orders they send to vendors to consider ease of use on the vendor side. Property Meld makes it difficult to communicate with our property manager clients, adds extra steps to our current processes, and overall makes it take longer to service our clients and/or provide them with estimates. We are almost never given enough...

Pros

It is nice to know that some of our property manager clients have a system for keeping records of work orders submitted to vendors.

Maitenance at ease

Easy for our tenants and clients to use with no hassle

Pros

Cons

When ever you set up the account I do wish it asked if you want to be notified of the following. As of now you get notified of everything which can bog down your email

Yay! Thank you Property Meld for making property management so HIP & EFFICIENT!

Hey there, it's Kassandra Rose, I am a founder, owner and designated broker for a successful property management company located outside of Seattle, Washington. With nearly a decade in the real estate industry and after handling thousands upon thousands of transactions, we've just recently switched our ENTIRE maintenance department over to Property Meld!

Pros

We are now able to talk to our vendors and residents in real time! YES!!! The live chats, instant push notifications and accountability for all parties is priceless. Exactly what we were looking for. It's incredibly refreshing to work with such a forward-thinking company that actually values and implements our suggestions!

Cons

We know that you are a young company changing an otherwise out-dated and antiquated industry. Just hurry up, we can't wait to see what is up your sleeve next!

Great for communicting between owners, vendors, and tenants

Pros

The communication aspect and API to our PM software. It tracks our work orders like we thought and allows us to share important information with our investors immediately.

Cons

Better support would be appreciated, but the system is new, the software and great, and I am confident the company will soon be able to support a customer service team.

Property management software that does it right!

Pros

It's super quick to get started, with an intuitive interface. Now everyone is kept in the loop when we have to do maintenance on our units, and the few times I had to email for customer support, they got right back to me.

Cons

This is my first go at a professional management software suite, so I can't really compare it to the competition, but Property Meld has everything I need so far to perform apartment maintenance, and the company seems open to feedback and feature requests.

Makes My Job So Much Simpler

Awesome. As a cleaning contractor for property management accounts, I wish more of my affiliates used this software!

Pros

I absolutely love it when property managers use this product. I own a cleaning service, and this software easily sends new assignments via email, allows you to communicate with the manager through the software, and invoice each job easily directly through the software. You can see the status of all jobs at any time, including whether or not it has been completed, or whether or not it has been paid.

Cons

Nothing, I wish more property managers used this product, they'd be a lot more organized

Streamlines maintenance/communication process for manager, tenants & vendors

Started using the Property Meld software about 2 months ago and in it's short time it's completely overhauled our organization of handling service requests through Appfolio and streamlined the process of communication between our tenants and vendors.

Pros

Scheduling feature for vendors/tenants. Chat feature. Email updates once job is complete.

Cons

Vendors unable to schedule through calendar if not submitted by tenant directly. Vendors ability to close out Melds without a notes

5 Stars for Property Maintenance

Major benefits including tenants ability to upload melds. Helps out a ton as we have over 800 properties we manage!

Pros

I love how easy this software makes managing property maintenance. Vendors are accessible and tenants are able to see what we see in relation to their melds. Very effective!

Cons

Only been using for 6 months, but so far no complaints!

Landlords Tool

Pros

I like how easy it is to submit a maintenance issue with the home we are renting. You are notified of updates immediately. Being that it's a app it's good for use after business hours.

Cons

I hate my rental company waited so long to get this. I prefer this over calling into the maintenance line any day.

Exceptional Customer Service

Ray & his team have been wonderful to work with. We feel that the product is great and has helped improve our response to our tenants repair requests. They have been able to integrate it with AppFolio as well which makes it all the more easy to use. Their customer service is top notch!! No matter when I call or email I get a response almost before I can send my question. Any suggestions we have made they have taken seriously. I have no qualms recommending them and their product!

Cons

A tool simple enough; my vendors, maintenance, and tenants enjoy using.

Pros: Very simple to use - takes little to no training to start rolling. Fast integration - took 1 day to have me up and running Mobile friendly - I can check on the status of all my maintenance from any device at home Cons: Integration with other software systems would be handy

Cons

FINALLY! An user-friendly maintenance software for prop managers.

Pros

The easy user interface...required ZERO training for tenants and vendors. Great application and easy to implement

Cons

It wasn't available earlier...such a great concept.

Very good

We have started using Meld now and our tenants love it and the customer support at Meld is very fast and helpful.

Property Meld

Pros

The chat feature that enables you to chat with multiple people on one thread

Cons

New melds cannot be created that use the same category of a previous meld.

Property Mgr uses it to dogde repairs

Go back to communicating in person.

Pros

Nothing. It's just another layer to separate lessees from management and the property owners they represent.

Cons

Just another wizz bang app created by a bunch of kids who don't understand customer service. Whatever happened to people actually doing their job?