Propertyware Logo

Propertyware Reviews - Page 10

AH

Anne H.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Streamlined efforts thanks to propertyware

Propertyware has been a key part in our success, although other software is available and I have used MRI, Yardi, and tested the waters with AppFolio, propertyware meets our needs everyday with single family property management. The ease of use along with the customization available to our team truly allows us to manage our portfolios the way we need it to, rather than the way a specific software requires us to. Customer support has always been able to walk us through any feature questions either by phone or email. Propertyware is not 100% all encompassing however I have seen several feature requests implemented during the time we've been using propertyware.

BE

Ben E.

Design, 51-200 employees

Great for managing multiple properties

Overall, this is one of the best property management softwares out there. Easy to use, and great for tenants to reach out with a problem.

Pros

I like how everything is so easy and intuitive to use. I can see all my properties, and know what I have to do for the month!

Cons

Can be intimidating to use at first, but gets much easier with use.

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to write a review. I'm glad you're finding Propertyware useful! - Charlie W

AE

Anae E.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Hard to understand at first but very once you get it its easy

Organization skills

Pros

It lets you customize things like the building, rates, and apartments easily. Slow tech support but they usually figure out if something is wrong

Cons

Tech support can be very slow. Very old looking. Also wish there was a maintenance side for things in the property

Hi, Anae - Thank you for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. We do have a maintenance application as well. I'll have someone reach out to discuss that with you. Cheers, Casi Cassandra Rollins, Director - Product Marketing

Not my cup of tea

Pros

I have tried many different property management softwares and this one is kinda not good for me. I own a small amount of rentals, so the pricing is too high for that number and functionality is also lacks features I need.

Cons

Too pricy for a small landlord and the design looks quite hard for me.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of Propertyware. While you didn't find that it met the needs of your small PMC, we hope you'll consider us again as your company needs grow and change.

TG

Thomas G.

Outstanding

Pros

I can access the system anytime anywhere. Everything I need in one place. Tenants and owner can go online to see the documents they need. Tax time made easy for owners.

Cons

While being a not so often issue, I get kicked offline.

CD

Constance D.

Construction,

PropertyWare Deficiencies

Pros

There is nothing that I like about this product. It is very simplistic and lacks functionality.

Cons

I find the software to be very primitive. The billing is set up automatic to our credit card and charges are posted with no detail or description. I spent two hours yesterday trying to dissect fees that were lumped all together without any rhyme or reason. They will not speak with you by phone and will only communicate by email. It is impossible to believe that RealPage continues to support and sell such a poor product

LA

Lynda A.

This reviewer only left a rating

We are a small company looking to grow. After looking and researching most all of the systems available, we chose Propertyware. The primary reason was they stated they integrated with QB which we had used for 2 years. Training was lacking. Our account implementer left 2 weeks after we started. Total of 3 hours, non consecutive, and we input all of our data ourselves. It was the middle of the year and...

KB

Kenny B.

Used other for 1-2 years

Useful software that's feature rich. Could have used some more supporting tutorials and intro.

Pros

The application is feature rich, cloud-based and comprehensive in its offering. The browser-based interface was nice and was pretty responsive.

Cons

Could be more intuitive and come with better start-up tutorials. It would have been helpful to be able to better manage sub-accounts and allow for multiple logins to access different accounts.

JM

James M.

Bad experience

Pros

They answer the phone in under 30 minutes, most of the time.

Cons

It real easy to get the feeling that they hate you. You will need 3 different log ins; one for the software, one for suppose, one for the learning management system. After I purchased, I called to ask questions and every function is only available for an additional fee. As a web based software, they will charge you for online portals. To get everything that I wanted when I signed up, I not have to pay about 4.5 time the amount I was originally quoted.

TH

Tommy H.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Just not what my instance requires

Upon reviewing your software, it does have a lot of good features. As a former software developer I can appreciate the thought that went into supplying a product for the masses to use in actual "Property Management" however my needs are more along the lines of needing a place to schedule maintenance, keep track of upcoming inspections (fire, sprinkler, etc.) and supplier/contractor maintenance as well as somewhere to keep a list of item numbers for various upkeep items, alarms, bulbs, etc. I guess I would say Property Maintenance would be a better suited package for me.

BM

Betsy M.

Good Technical Support Help

Pros

When I have a need, I get answers from whom ever they have to contact and the staff is always polite

Cons

The system runs slowly at some times of the day. Seems to happen in the afternoon most often

KW

Kira W.

Ease of Propertyware

The knowledge the support team has is great when running into problems where their assistance is needed

Pros

The access that the tenants for rent payments and workorders.

Cons

I am still learning about propertyware so i find it hard to answer this question

Thanks for your review, Kira. Continue to lean on our support team if you come across any other questions as you further your knowledge of the platform. - Charlie

NH

Najla H.

Management Consulting, 51-200 employees

Propertyware is a great tool

Pros

Easy to use. Helpful, manages everything under one place.

Cons

The refresh button doesn't work. I constantly have to reload the page and a few clicks back to regain access on the page where I was at.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, Najla! If you haven't already, try working with our support team for assistance with the page reload function. - Charlie W

JB

Jen B.

Construction, 11-50 employees

OVerall Great

So far the product has been great. A few hiccups happen here and there

BD

Beth D.

Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

I use this software on a daily basis and it does have some great features

Pros

This is pretty easy software to use. I can move through seamlessly with out much problem. Doesn't require a lot of time to train.

Cons

I wish it transported more information from property ware to the property ware maintenance side. Such a full tenant contact info not just primary contact. Also wish that when you send an email through the maintenance system it was traceable after it is sent or directly showed up in our email as sent.

DP

David P.

1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Difficult to use software

Work on user interface for both sides.

Pros

Good reports and web site performs ok, but often times it's difficult to pull larger datasets form the site.

Cons

Difficult to use and not intuitive. Site loads slow and is cumbersome to find reports that provide right data.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and I apologize for the slow response. We are updating our user interface in modules. The Tenant Portal will get the next design update. Stay tuned!

ES

Erica S.

Used other for 1-2 years

Propertyware

Pros

The ease of use, and attributes are very good! It’s knowledge base is a great necessity resource. It’s easy to maneuver.

Cons

Pricing, minimum of units. The pricing can get pretty steep compared to other software that don’t have a minimum of units.

GR

Gabriela R.

PW Review

Pros

The customer service I've received when I had issues with the program, including some that I caused myself due to not knowing better. They were super helpful and professional.

Cons

It has a tendency to slow down my browser, but that may be more a hardware issue with me coupled with the fact that it's complex software.

ER

Enriqueta R.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees

User friendly software

The support team is phenomenal in assisting with resolving issues.

Pros

Easy to navigate and the support team is very helpful.

Cons

No comment at this time since I'm still familiarizing myself with the software.

Thank you for your kind words for our support team, and for your review! - Charlie

AM

Alejandra M.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Basics at a good price

There are similar/other programs out there that can do this and more without as much trouble.

Pros

Works best for very small management needs, has feature for late notices on rent that is fabulous and easy to use. The program can be used anywhere as it is cloud based.

Cons

Software is better for large scale property management where I needed something on a smaller scale.

YL

Yasir L.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Investment Properties Owner

For what i use it for, is enough. Info is input by my property manager so I just use it to review that info.

Pros

Easy to use with a tab for each section. statements, reports, bills and documents. Basic info is there for me to be able to have an understanding on the performance of my rentals

Cons

Maybe some charts could be useful to get a quick glance at the numbers (income, expenses, multi-year, etc)

RJ

Russ J.

Real Estate,

Bad customer service. This is not what we signed up for!

Pros

Sales staff sold us on a lot of great features we were looking for, which in the end didn't exist in the system.

Cons

Every day was a new excuse and a bag full of apologies, but no one ever resolved any of the issues. They just re-routed us to someone else in the organization. They made us do all of our data transfer info on our own which took our company 2 months. Then once we launched, we did not have any support to get us through the issues we ran into. They set us up to fail. They promised the world and delivered poor structure and the worst customer service I have ever dealt with.

TM

Tami M.

Real Estate,

Comprehensive User Friendly Product with great back up!

Pros

My favorite thing about Propertyware is that I can access tenant accounts through the app via my smartphone. I tend to get tenant calls when I am out of the office and it is great to be able to access account/maintenance information instantly. Because tenant payments through the portal show up quickly I am equipped with the information to resolve a tenant concern.

Cons

There are a tremendous amount of template set up. For instance, today a tenant asked for a receipt for a prorated rent payment. I went to print a receipt and received notice that I have to set it up. I also have found that sometimes upon editing payments that there have been a few occasions when the software freezes and I am forced to log out and log in again.

SS

Sarah S.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

App is consistantly down!

Since this app is a TPA for most property management companies they will not take responsibility for any inconvience the app causes their tenants (i.e. rent being one day late because the app is not working)

Pros

When you are able to log in the app makes it easy to pay rent with just a few clicks. Makes it easy to pay rent.

Cons

The app functions very slow, although user friendly when you are finally able to pull it up. Unfortunately it’s undependable. You go to log on on the 1st to pay rent and you have to cross your fingers that it’s working.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Property Management Uses this Confusing Product

I have no choice, as this is what my property management company uses.

Pros

Documents can be uploaded and viewed on this product. Rent roll scales and payment history are nice to be able to view.

Cons

It is SO confusing! I can't figure out who goes where, and it seems like it is "over-done" for something that could be very simple for owners to use. Now, there is a new view, though you can switch back to "Classic View", you can't navigate the pages. There lacks a "quick and easy" way to see an overview of multiple properties.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We appreciate your comments. Stay tuned as our simple, easy to use design will be largely complete in the next few months.