Propertyware Logo

JL

Joelle L.

Commercial Real Estate, 1-10 employees

PropertyWare

Software and tech support are fantastic now that it's all up and running. On-boarding was pretty rough but it looks like they did a massive internal overhaul on their on-boarding department just as we were finishing our rollout so likely a non-issue any longer. Their tech support is so amazing I don't even have the words to adequately describe it. We love it!

Pros

Easy to use, amazing support

CP

Charles P.

Growing Management Company

I have a new property management company and we started to grow and I out grew the other software I had it was good but now that I'm getting close to 100 properties I needed a company that I can do everything with and after doing my homework I found PropertyWare it has everything I need and will not be able to outgrow it ever. The price is right for all the services that it gives you.

KS

Kelly S.

This reviewer only left a rating

Propertyware seems to have been created by people who do not have a clear concept of what property management is. Everything is geared to the tenant. It is not possible to create owner forms. Therefore, if you own all the properties you manage, it may be an option, but if you are a third party management company forget using this system, it will not work. All technical questions require a minimum of 24 hours for a response and the wait time for help over the telephone is 30- 60 minutes. When you are able to speak to someone directly, they cannot assist you. They place you back on hold and go talk to their supervisor, who explains to them that the system can't do the simplest of operations.

NL

Noah L.

Real Estate,

Do Your Due Diligence!

Pros

It allows for a lot of flexibility with the type of portfolio and diversity of properties. They provide unlimited support.

Cons

Reporting is limited and complicated to use. Users require a lot of support and training to do this on their own. The vendor is unwilling to customize reports and unwilling to recommend outside vendors to assist. The product does not link to Online Bank. The accounting package is limited and does not allow for reoccurring depreciation. Every module requires a lot of time and support for setup.

SW

STEPHEN W.

Used other for 6-12 months

TO EXPENSIVE

OVERPRICED

Pros

Cons

THE SOFWARE IS OVER PRICED AS WE ARE ONLY A SMALL MANAGEMENT COMPANY, IT IS FAR TO COMPLICATED FOR US TO USE, NO ONE WOULD WORK WITH US AS THE AGREEMENT WAS UNDER CONTRACT. WAS A MISTAKE EVER SIGNING UP. TO COMPLICATED, AND WOULD NOT WORK WITH US ON PRICING, AS I WANTED TO TERMINATE BEFORE THE END OF THE CONTRACT.

AD

Andrew D.

This reviewer only left a rating

Hoffman Realty has used Propertyware for about six years, and we are very happy with the current product. It does everything we want it to do, and we recommend it to others without hesitation. We particularly like the "conversation" feature that allows us to have online chats with our landlords, tenants, and team members. Some of the issues we faced in the early days with this product (stability, lack of customer support, slow access) have been solved since the Real Page folks took over. Today it is a solid property management platform. Propertyware has been quietly improving their product and it stacks up well against all the other providers.

Adrianne R.

201-500 employees

Real Page Review

I use real page on a daily basis. What I really appreciate about this product is that it connects to 2 other software username and password information so you don't have to consistently keep typing in those passwords

Pros

Connects my username and passwords to other products so I don't have to continually sign in

Cons

None

DG

Danisha G.

Great Product

Pros

I am able to stay organzied with my properties Also I like the customer service help is available when I need

Cons

Sometimes it freezes and lags. Sometimes it not always able to add new property. But I don't really have any issues

AA

Arne A.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Propertyware is a very comprehensive yet easy to use software that is interactive to both tenants and owners as well.

Pros

applies to any size of portfolios. the tenant and owners' portals are awesome as it increases our aim to be a customer-focused company.

Cons

My only issue is the expensive recurring monthly payments. It would be easy to just have a one off payment.

JS

Jashan S.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Great product!

Our originization have been using this since it had become available. Lots of functionalities and not very hard to adapt to. Easily reachable to new hires makes it easy to keep business upkeep.

Pros

Product is efficient and very detailed oriented

Cons

System could use an update when it comes to graphics

BB

Bill B.

Commercial Real Estate,

Propteryware is awesome! If you put in the time!

Pros

Propertyware allowed us flexible control over multiple assets in several states. Easy to use.

Cons

I found this product is better suited to smaller scale property managers, which for me was a minus, but for others might be a plus. When managing thousands of units, this software gets a little cumbersome.

JM

Jenny M.

Feedback

Pros

It is very helpful in managing properties

Cons

As of now, nothing. We will let you know.

Thanks for your review, Jenny! We're glad you're finding Propertyware useful. - Charlie W

AM

Angela M.

Commercial Real Estate, 1-10 employees

New to Propertyware

Pros

Once you get used to it navigating within Propertyware is pretty easy.

Cons

So far I am not loving the accounting component. It is difficult to drill down into your account to see detail.

LH

Luminada H.

Easy reliable 100% best Customer Service

I've been using propertyware for 2 years now and would recommend it.Their top notch customer service support staff will walk you through every step of the way

Pros

It's support and training

Cons

I wish you they would offer a module for credit reports

TG

Tresa G.

Bad Customer Service

Customer Service is on the Philippines. She repeated everything I said 3 times and still didn't understand my problem. She could not even explain to me how to navigate the system to tell me where I needed to be to follow instructions. After I said 1 sentence she would take a 30 second pause. I kept asking are you there? I could tell she was translating what I was saying, either in her head or with a translator program. To difficult to try to explain my issues without wanting to rip my hair out!!

AB

Antoinette B.

Used other for less than 6 months

Looks great but difficult

Easy to use.

Pros

The interface looks great, looks easy to use and get from one section to another. Love that it does not time you out quickly, so if you have to step away from the computer for a moment you can pick up where you left off without losing what you were doing to log in!

Cons

It takes forever to get files downloaded. Having a preview page for documents instead of having to download each one would be beyond helpful.

Antoinette, thanks for taking the time to post this review. Unfortunately, it looks like it was classified as Propertyware though your property does not use the software.

nc

norma c.

Construction, 11-50 employees

not a software I would recommend

This software is very limited in functionality and the customer service is very poor with long delays in between your issue and there reply

Pros

not much

Cons

cam charges, reports, historical information, data , customer service

ER

Esteban R.

Great PM Software

Pros

It does what it says it does very well.

Cons

Haven't found any yet. The software is fairly easy to use and the support is great.

PH

Patti H.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

PropertyWare Review

I like the customability of this software. The system allows you to create the fields uniquely for all our investor properties and record whatever information you need on a property by property basis.

Pros

It was easy to customize the fields for our unique company. Also had good reporting functionality allowing us to create reports, sort and filter efficiently.

Cons

The layout on the screens seemed very wordy and confusing when I first learned this system but I was able to customize and format it to make it easier to navigate through the screens.

MW

Moriah W.

Receptionist Review

Pros

I like the payment processing. It is easy to operate

Cons

I do not like the layout of the ledger because it can be confusing

CH

Connie H.

This reviewer only left a rating

Our firm has been using Propertyware for nearly four years, and I have to say they have a tremendous product. However, we have been very irritated with the performance within the last six months or more. The servers are extremely slow, to the point of taking 5 to 6 minutes to do one transaction! The servers are getting slower, but even more so at the first of the month when we are all trying to prepare our owner's statements. So, if you have all the time in the world to complete your bookkeeping tasks, Propertyware is the software for you.

KO

Kathy O.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Simplified my daily workload

This is a great product to keep organized and on top of things! Easy to use and very helpful for my daily duties!

Pros

I like how user friendly it is and cuts down on my work load.

Cons

Nothing

NP

Nino P.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Propertyware has been great!

Real Page is the parent company, and if it can handle the DOD, then it is good enough for me.

Pros

The marketing engine

Cons

The accounting parts, but I don't fully understand accounting.

KF

Kenneth F.

Forced to use it because my Property Mgmt Company does

Its pretty basic software. The reports and front-ends for rental property owners are basic as well. No ability to export. They need to rewrite the whole front end and provide true web reporting (SQL Reporting Services or other tools) for the database. As an owner, you get piece meal access to every bit of information. They don't appear wiling to take any advice as well as there are no links to send them suggestions or even report bugs.

JM

Josh M.

Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Confusing but Useful

It takes forever to master and their customer service takes days or weeks to get back with you but the software is reliable and their mobile apps are very useful.