Propertyware Reviews - Page 4

JP

Jeannine P.

Propertyware as a whole

I really enjoy this product and the customer support.

Pros

So many features and capabilities. I really love the amount of information we can store about a property, and I love being able to generate a document using mail merge and selecting a template.

Cons

I do not like that the tenant portal view: login in as is very limited. I cannot see the same view the tenants are looking at. Audit time stamps are inaccurate. I cannot view emails I have sent through property ware.

Hi Jeannine, Thanks for your feedback! When you log in as your tenant, your view is almost exactly what the tenant sees, with the exception of submitting a payment, which you won't be able to do when signed in as a tenant. For the other items you mentioned, regarding time stamps and viewing emails sent through our software, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team at 800-704-0154, selecting Option 5 and then 1. A member of the team would be happy to assist you. - Charlie W.

FQ

Felecia Q.

My Views On Propertyware

Propertyware allows me to get all the information I need regarding our tenants and properties in one place. Accessing one place that houses everything I need daily makes my job a lot easier to do. I also enjoy the online classes offered, and I find them very helpful.

Pros

The ease that I can do almost everything in one place. In addition, the support for users is amazing.

Cons

After using this software for the past few years, I can't come up with anything that I least like about this software.

DD

Deborah D.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Like and Dislike

Fair

Pros

Excellent customer service, always get someone to help me

Cons

Maybe it is the admin settings, but I need: MY PROPERTY ONLY emails and notifications, correct reports ie:90 days expirations, owners to receive a 90 day notification---the same as tenants get

Hi Deborah, Thanks for your feedback. Our PW customer service team will be thrilled to know they've been highlighted in your review! If you haven't already, please convey your feature request to the support team. Our developers check out suggestionsfrom customers like you and the higher the demand, the better. - Charlie W

GK

Gaytha K.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

A Great Choice

Overall I am very pleased with Propertyware. I enjoy being able to easily add information to make the document more complete. I have used this for many years so I am adept to finding my way around the dbase to find the information needed.

Pros

This software is very user friendly. I like how it is separated with the different tab categories on top.

Cons

I feel like once you learn how to use/navigate to the appropriate tab for which you need information that the program is quite thorough and easy to use.

rs

rebecca s.

1-10 employees

Awful, awful, awful

I negatively recommend this product- meaning I tell people to use anything EXCEPT them. I hate them. We've used them for 5 years. The software is a joke. At this point, we are so entrenched, I am afraid to switch to a new system, which may be just as bad if not worse. I've been asking for 6 months to get credit card processing turned on. Guess what, still not on. The "sales rep" is supposed to be your...

Pros

nothing. Not a single thing.

Cons

tenant ledger- can't read, can't see what is paid and what isn't. Owner statements- literally NO ONE can figure them out. we had to create a "how to understand your owner statements" pdf to send to owners with their first statements. I've looked through all the options. The one we use is the most simple. Color scheme- the general color scheme of the entire website is awful. Can't read bills through the "unpaid" watermark that is darker than the actual bill writing.

TP

Tu P.

Best Product Ever!

Propertyware is an amazing software and I would not use anything else besides this.

Pros

It help us as a whole keep everything organized. It also makes it easy to find the information/data that we need. Additionally, this software makes and keeps payments organized as well.

Cons

There is not anything that I least like about the software but the accounting portion or option of the software is something that we have not yet tested out. Therefore, the accounting part is something that we have not used yet from this software.

Hi, Tu - Thanks so much for taking the time to submit such a great review! Would you be willing to do a testimonial for us? Cheers, Casi Cassandra Rollins, Sr. Director of Product Marketing Realpage

SP

Scott P.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Easy to use but need to improve commercial focus

Pros

The software is easy to navigate and simple to use. The different areas are easy to identify and give us the ability to use the security features to limit employees access to only the areas of need. We also really like the tenant portal.

Cons

We are a commercial real estate company and there are many features that could/should be added to make Propertyware more usable to our industry. It is very obvious the original focus of the software as been in the residential area. The reporting also needs more flexibility.

BC

Benton C.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Good software with a lot of good features. Lacks innovation and an open API

Pros

Revenue generating features Has everything we need to run our company Good report system Has abilty for tenants/owners to make payments Application screening built in Listing syndication built in Owner draws on a mass scale are pretty easy to do Portals for tenants and owners with communication module

Cons

no open or capable AP The customer portals are archaic in design and sometimes does not work on mobile phones Accounting practices are too complicated Wish it was more open to customization

TR

Tiffany R.

Review Property ware

It has been pretty good over all but I would like to have better customer service with people that actually know how to use the product.

Pros

It does not take to long to learn how to use.

Cons

The reports, Customer service reps do not know how to use the product. I know more then they do so they do not know how to fix problems.

Hi, Tiffany - Thanks for submitting a review. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't had a great Support experience. I've passed your feedback along to product and support leadership and hope we can address your concerns. Cheers, Casi

LR

LaToya R.

Excellent replacement of QuickBooks for a Mgmt Company

Saving time and allowing me to make more money. Creates so much automation that I can now literally make money while I’m sleep as almost everything is handled.

Pros

I love how much time this saves me during the Accounting process and no longer having to manually create owner statements. It has been such a blessing as we’ve gotten more doors. It gives us the appearance of a much larger entity and it provides convenience for the tech savvy tenants and owners.

Cons

It is not a full blown accounting system. I can not reconcile the credit cards. As a result we still use QuickBooks but I haven’t quite figured out how to sync it to QuickBooks with no issues.

Hi, LaToya - Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We appreciate your feedback. Cheers, Casi Cassandra Rollins, Sr. Director of Product Marketing Realpage

MB

Megan B.

Difficult to Use at Times

Pros

Ease of sharing documents with owners and tenants

Cons

Navigating between pages doesn't seem smooth. Reports are very difficult to generate the information that you need, filters do not work efficiently. Logs you out at random times and gives and error message.

MB

Mary B.

Working efficiently

As it continue to progress the changes have been very helpful and easier to use

Pros

The call center, I do a couple of test calls through the month during the time that I've had the software and they have awesome customer service not only do they same me time but money as where I have more free time to work on another important things that need my attention.

Cons

$19 credit card fee for customers, I had to get another service for this alternative product

Hi, Mary- Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review! Can we quote you on your Call Center experience? Cheers, Casi Cassandra Rollins, Sr. Director Product Marketing RealPage

MK

Mike K.

Propertyware

Overall being able to speak with a customer service person to solve a quick question is great. Most other companies direct you to a video which still may not solve your issue.

Pros

Customer service is great. In general Propertyware as a company seem interested providing solution to my problems

Cons

Some of the features that are offered like marketing seem complicated and I don't know where to start or what questions to ask to even start using the features.

KD

Kashee D.

#1 in Customer Support

I cannot rave enough about the Support Team. They are always patient and polite and willing to help.

Pros

The best feature of our service is the Support Team! I can always count on them for help every single time! They are always SPOT ON!

Cons

Only wish is to better learn the product and ALL it has to offer.

Thanks for your wonderful words about our support group, Kashee. This will make everyone's day when I share this with the team! - Charlie W

NM

Noah M.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Best company I've dealt with.

Accounting, reporting, lease management, task management & business planning.

Pros

Propertyware is ever evolving to customer demands & market needs. Excellent customer service. Great features & the open API is an example of how they want to cater to your needs.

Cons

The only 2 features I've found to be missing is functionality to cleanly pay property management fees & there aren't any other languages offered.

TM

Tammy M.

Working Excellence

I enjoy using it more than other software that I have used in the past.

Pros

The platform is very user-friendly. I have only been using this for a year. I am still learning everything this software can do and I learn more and more each day I use it. So far, I am loving the options and all the info available to me and my team as well as my residents.

Cons

There seem to be glitches with certain things when trying to merge applicants, but it gets sorted out and the help desk really seems to know what they are doing and get me back on the right track again.

SF

Shelly F.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Set Up Is A Nightmare-No Support

We are setting up one of our property managers. It has been a cluster of epic proportions. We can't get a straight answer to any of our questions on timelines for operations, escalations are a joke, and we feel like we are not very important to them. It seems like the departments don't communicate well with each other and I am beyond frustrated.

Pros

It offers a lot of options IF you can get it up and running

Cons

The initial set up process. If this was easier it would make this experience so much better

Very good software. Tons of features and options. Sometimes cumbersume, but full of great tools!

Pros

All of the features and customization options. We have used Propertyware for over 3 years. It has helped us streamline, analyze, and improve our operations.

Cons

It can be a very cumbersome tool at times. Propertyware can be used by someone with a few properties or a property management company with a thousand properties. Being a smaller company means we use it on a far smaller level than some may.

DR

Diane R.

Property Manger PW review Nov 21

the customer service center workers are all professional and patient. Some times it takes over an hour for a call in to end for issues but they get the job done.

Pros

Easy to use and a one stop shop for keeping track of the properties.

Cons

The way you have to attach documents and not really clear with report features when you want specific information pulled you have to hunt for it to be generated.

MP

Melissa P.

Real Estate,

Software that can do so much

Pros

Everything is right at your finger tips. It's extremely powerful and love the live time instant response. We have set up lots of custom dashboards so we don't have to remember everything. We get reports sent to us automatically too. They are always adding new product.

Cons

Not really anything that I don't like. I would like the product to help with getting comparables easier from our own inventory. Also would like a way to set up showings within our listings for available rentals. I would like photos to be bigger too.

sc

sharon c.

Controller

Very good integration, training tapes a bit boring and not really drilled down deep enough. Customer service is fantastic!

Pros

My tenants are using their portal, paying rent online, signing leases online, and communicating better with us. The customer service group is great in answering questions and helping me solve daily issues that come up in a timely fashion. MOSTLY, I THINK THE ONLINE TRAINING IS NOT INTERESTING OR EFFECTIVE.

Cons

The price per month isn't cost effective for many smaller owners I think.

WK

William K.

Efficient property management app

Its been a solid database for all our information and helps us take on over 900 properties

Pros

It’s very useful having all this important information all in one place where you can easily search anything you need quickly. It’s a very helpful service and is essential in our day to day work.

Cons

Some minor glitches and bugs but they can usually be fixed quickly

RA

Richard A.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Great tool for rental property owners!

Primarily income/expense and tax reporting.

Pros

Comprehensive data model and robust reporting capability.

Cons

There is a bit of complexity because of the robust nature of the product, makes some things harder to do than expected.

Hi, Richard - Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review. Would you be willing to do a testimonial for us? Cheers, Casi Cassandra Rollins, Sr. Director, Product Marketing Realpage

JO

Jasmine O.

Wonderful and easy

Pros

Easy to use - and you can create custom fields to cater to your company's needs. Uploading images with ease.

Cons

I would like to add the standard markup for vendors to the portfolio verses the vendor themselves. Since management agreements may vary in percentage I would like to customize this field. Right now the only markup area is located in the vendor field.

MM

Maria M.

It's okay

I need something easy that will work with QuickBooks and has a double entry type accounting program

Pros

It was the first program we used - it was great at first. They were supposed to help us incorporate QuickBooks into it but that never happened

Cons

That it is not a accounting type program - it goes off line at times that are inconvenient to us because we are in Australia time zone