Propertyware Reviews - Page 4

Why Propertyware?

I love that the website and software are linked together. It's great for tenants to pay rent and make maintenance requests through the portal as well as owners ability to view reports and make contributions on line.

Pros

Web based so it can be accessed anywhere. Propertyware listens to it's subscribers and definitely seeks to find ways to improve, enhance it's product as well as keeping current with customer wants and needs. The support staff is prompt, happy to help and quick to resolve issues.

Cons

The software is capable of doing so much it's a bit difficult to figure out where to look or even find out the capabilities. Training is in bits and pieces and rather than a start to finish path.

Hi, Karen - Thanks for taking the time to submit a review. I hope to see you at RealWorld! Cheers, Casi Cassandra Rollins, Sr. Director of Product Marketing Realpage

Pros and Cons -- Overall Impressed by Platform

We used Propertyware to manage residential and financial information to operate our multi-family apartment communities.

Pros

The product was easy to navigate, but we often dealt with server errors that prevented pages from loading or caused the product to crash. I loved the Global Search bar that allowed me to search nearly anything in the system!

Cons

The product often did not work properly or crashed, causing us to have to reload. I also didn't think that the product was "user friendly" in a sense that it had an outdated visual appeal and had a difficult time loading pages quickly.

Propertware review

Pros

The Propertyware functionality is somewhat use friendly.

Cons

Lack of training. Slow response to request for help sent to support department.

Hello, Glenda - Thank you for taking the tine to submit a review. We appreciate your feedback. Cheers, Casi Cassandra Rollins, Sr. Director Product Marketing RealPage

The transition was seem less.

Really like this software. Customer service is great! Can answer any questions!

Pros

We were able to up load our info from the old software that we used. They were able to grab all of our tenants and vendors. Made it so easy!

Cons

Sometimes figuring out how to customize your reports can be a Little difficult. Some of the reports look very similar.

Hi, Heather - I was just scanning reviews and didn't see where you received a response. Thanks so much for taking the time to write in.

Not the best but still gets the job done.

Pros

Makes marketing vacant units easy and syndicates to many other sites. Propertyware app is a nice touch for property managers on the go.

Cons

Cannot enhance or flip photos for marketing within the software. The software can also be uncooperative when working on a mac computer.

Using Propertyware

Customer service is very good. Live people answer the phone and they are very friendly and professional.

Pros

The product is easy to use once you understand how it works

Cons

The accounting section is not very easy to use unless you have an accounting background

Propertyware Review

Pros

We are able to customize it to make it work specifically for the way our office operates.

Cons

It takes a bit to find specific information. Lots of clicks to get where you need to find the info.

Propertyware sucks. Do not choose.

The software is insanely slow. You'll pay double your labor costs in people just waiting for uploads and downloads, when it decides to work.

Pros

It has lots of features, but half are unusable.

Cons

The software is crazy slow. Today it went down alltogether from "an upgrade" and they don't expect it to be back online for at least a day. I have a property I tried to transfer last week that they still can't figure out. Tomorrow will be a week. I have owners barking down my neck for statements that I can't produce because the entire platform is down.

It is an awesome web tool mor epowerful than Podio in my personal view.

all the benefits that a company is expecting

Pros

The system is easy to use and very well organized in a matter that you will not miss anything you have put in details. Purely awesome tool !

Cons

When it is down. But not all the time. There is an alrt that they will have a maintenance on the said specific date.

Bermel - Thanks for leaving your review of Propertyware! Cheers, Casi Director of Product Marketing - Propertyware

Appfolio VS Propertyware

We left appfolio for propertyware due to appfolio's horrific customer service and refusal listen to customer feedback, especially in relation to open API. the transition process was rather painful, but worth it. We've been very impressed with PW's customer service and overall functionality.

Pros

Ability for open 2 way API and customer service.

Cons

Overall interface could improve. Appfolio "looks" better but doesn't have as robust of features

Hi, Brian - Thanks for taking the time to submit a review. We really appreciate the feedback and would love to get a testimonial from you! Cheers, Casi Cassandra Rollins, Sr. Director - Product Marketing

Easy to use for small property or individual rentals

I enjoy using Propertyware due to the fact that it is simple to use. I think this is a great product for small properties or companies that have individual rentals.

Pros

The program is simple to use for the office team as well as a well constructed Tenant Portal that is easy for residents to use.

Cons

Lead follow up is non-existent. Reports are lacking. The is not a usable Availability report.

Propertyware review

I'd rate it a 4 out of 5. Pleasant experience but could do better in terms of software updates.

Pros

The software is convenient and it allows me to do a lot of things all in a software rather than manually everywhere else.

Cons

It sometimes can be hard to use. There are a lot of buttons and some functions dont work right away and make the changes you are trying to make right away.

I don't Recommend

Pros

It's Cheap, I don't know of another software this cheap, especially if you have a smaller portfolio, and don't need that many units

Cons

Not developed well. Every other day there are different issues that need to be resolved.

There are better options!

Overall better to choose another software with higher ratings. Propertyware is one of the reasons I decided to switch my Property Management company.

Pros

For getting basic information Propertyware is okay.

Cons

When there are several other softwares with much better rating why choose Propertyware? It is no wonder it has only 3.5/5 whereas there are several others with 4.5+ ratings. * Not user friendly. Not intuitive at all. I had to struggle to get to the right page or right report. *When you view the bills where do you normally look to see to pay off those bills? I normally skim the same page. But here...

Hi Kasi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us an honest review. We're sorry you've had trouble with usability when it comes to our platform, and we'll be sure to pass your feedback along to our product team about your concerns. Again, thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience. Best, The Propertyware Team

Learning curve

We started using Propertyware at the beginning of 2016. Our old record keeping methods were a mix of Excel, Quickbooks and paper records. Inputting all of the information in Propertyware took a fair bit of work. Having loaded all of the information, it remains difficult to get the information we need out of the system. It has taken a significant amount of time to get to where we are. Yet, I do not feel that we are able to get our arms around this beast.

Pros

Propertyware allows you to move all of your rental business processes online, not only for your own office, but for tenants, owners and vendors as well. Rental applications, screening, billing, payments, bookkeeping, reporting, record keeping, communication, Propertyware does it all. Over the years a great deal of features have been added to Propertyware to accommodate a wide variety of property management practices. However, Propertyware doesn’t have the number of users or the budget required to hone them to perfection.

Cons

The system is quite complex and involves a significant learning curve. Moreover, there is little to guide any process or work-flow. Propertyware offers various training options, that aim to train users in the proper work-flow, but they take time and don’t directly address specific issues. Online documentation, cases and knowledge base is password protected and not searchable with Google. You can only search with the built in search engine, which is inferior to Google. This limits the usability of the on line documentation. Propertyware relies too much on Push (training) and not enough on Pull (enable users to find information).

Excellent Software!!

This is an excellent platform with great customer service!

Pros

Product is extremely user friendly. Reports are PHENOMENAL!

Cons

The maintenance app needs work to become as user friendly as Propertyware.

Customer Service/Follow Up

Very dissatsified

Pros

It is a friendly program to use, although I wish you offered a webinar for new employee's or specific webinar; for example how to set up a new lease.

Cons

The turn over in your company with account managers. I have not had an account manager for more than 6 months, I don't know who my current manager is. lack of follow up from managers. I have requested to have a seThe lack of knowledge when I rarely call in for support, not all are on the same page. This piece of Propertyware really needs to improve, proper training for ALL customer support. I wished you offered more webinar trainings especially for our new employees. I not aware of any nor have I ever been told you offered them by anyone.

Extremely frustrating experience!

Pros

It is an improvement over using Excel spreadsheets as our repository for tenant activity and maintenance requests.

Cons

Process from the get-go signing the contract until now as users has been a huge pain. Their contract is very unclear and uses terms only they understand. They kept making errors in the contracts and had to re-send multiple times. Implementation was very high level and they push you to take training courses on your own time to learn the software. Set up process did not go smoothly. Couldn't get...

It has been positive and helpful in managing properties

Pros

The data is in real time. I like how easy it is to navigate

Cons

need to be able to upload custom forms.

Hello, Shenetta- Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review! Would you be willing to do a video testimonial for us also? I look forward to speaking with you soon. Cheers, Casi Cassandra Rollins, Sr. Director Product Marketing RealPage

Honest Review

Pros

The move-in process is easy and the customer service is always so helpful.

Cons

When I send an email from the software, I have to cc myself in order to have record of it.

Flexible PM Software

Best product we've looked at.

Pros

The amount of customization you can do.

Cons

It does take a while to learn what it can do!

Love it

Actually love it.

Pros

Ease of use! I manage my own properties with the system.

Cons

Credit card Billings. When we use a credit card for an expense it’s tedious to track

Good product

Works well for this business.

Pros

As it is an online product it is updated constantly.

Cons

When performing the move outs, the ledger is not always accurate.

Light on Marketing Features

Propertyware was the first property management software I was exposed to and it was fairly easy to figure out and navigate.

Pros

Propertyware offers great reporting, that you can schedule, and makes accessing resident data really simple.

Cons

Propertyware is far behind in marketing functionality and integrations compared to other property management softwares.

Vendor App

Pros

Maintenance integration is amazing also the money out

Cons

PW-Vendor App GPS tracking feature has never worked