Propertyware Reviews - Page 5

Great Software

Pros

Ease of use, customization, integration, adaptability

Cons

We don't have any complaints with the software. Our experience has been ideal.

Hi, Mason! Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We appreciate your positive feedback and would love to get a testimonial from you. I'll be in touch. Cheers, Casi Cassandra Rollins, Sr. Director - Product Marketing

Propertyware User

I'm happy with the product

Pros

I like views / conversation log / reports / too much to mention

Cons

The maintenance feature on the mobile app

We use this software at work. Although it's easy to navigate, there's frequent site crashes

Pros

This site is easy to navigate and doesn't need much training to use reports, tabs, or find what you need. The look and font is clear and easy to read, and the recent update they applied is much easier to access

Cons

I don't like how the system Crashes often. It won't load information quickly and this is almost a daily occurrence that this happens. It sometimes won't loads my preset username and password and can take a while to resolve the site issues. I'm particular, after it does updates, which is really frustrating.

Do not buy this software

Every one of my properties went to be available last night and fed to Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads etc. They are not available. When this happened last week and for weeks before when and a handful went as available I called and put in support tickets and was told it was a bug and they had until the 24th to fix it. Instead, it was made worse on the 24th. This morning starting from the time I got up...

Pros

Cons

Terrible

Propertyware

The reports function and how tenants can submit maintenance requests directly to us thru the portal has been so beneficial to our company.

Pros

Propertyware is the most concise program for all of our properties, both commercial and residential. We have several companies run out of our office that own different properties so it’s been much easier having it all in one place.

Cons

I actually don’t have any real complaints with the software. I haven’t had any issues in the 4+ years I’ve used it.

WARNING! System has problems and glitches

Pros

We have several bank accounts for a few owner portfolios and a separate bank account for the management company. Propertyware allows for check payments to default to a specific bank account, which is great; however, the software has a problem and does not consistently default to the correct bank account.

Cons

The support team often sounds like they are reading from a manual and don't have a true understanding of property management and reports. When advising how to perform a task, they often do not understand the multifaceted implications that a credit or debit may have on a tenant or owner account. I have used Real Page products for most of my 30-year property management career. There are other software companies with better products. Propertyware charges extra for maintenance features that other software companies offer as a standard feature. I found this product to be much more expensive than others.

Propertyware Review

Pros

Ease for tenant submitting work order and payments.

Cons

I really didn't have any cons for the software.

Property Management

Pros

Very easy to navigate and we like the leases.

Cons

Customer service issues can be hard to resolve.

Great Value

Pros

Good Value for the money. Lots of reports to generate for Owners. Easy to use/understand.

Cons

Speaking to help overseas and not understanding them always. Somewhat cumbersome of a program compared to others . No online rent payments/Tenant portals.

property mgmt software- just "okay"

There are many glitches with this software and sometimes they will "update" things and makes it harder for the user to perform their job. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Cons

Save your time and money and go somewhere else

The worst tech and customer service ever. Really bad development and even worse support

Pros

I do think it is user friendly and the tenant and owners portals (when they work)

Cons

Tech & Epayment support is non-existent. We had a situation where $278,000 of tenants Epayments went missing and my first call to them was it wasn't on their end. After 2 days of being on the phone I finally got someone who knows what they are doing to look into it. In a business that is is heavily audited, save the stress and headache and go somewhere more reliable. For $278,000 to be missing and they don't even notice, yet when you mention it place the blame on you is unheard of.

Not user friendly

I use propertyware in my position as asst property manager. We have about 50 properties we manage with mixed use - all residential, single family, multi-family, vacation, short term furnished, parking and student housing. Cons: as far as leases and the tenant portal, I didnt find it user friendly from tenants perspective, or ours. We struggled with auto charges, and billing, the owner reports were challenging to customize and the

Pros

We like the app and the maintenance portal for both vendors and tenants, and the website they created was professional. Also the marketing feature saved us alot of time and looked professional. The search feature was very helpful.

Cons

Tenant portal not user friendly to set up (on our end), and we were constantly adjusting auto charges. Owner reports were difficult to customize. Not intuitive to add, create docs or templates or leases.

Propertyware Review

I have enjoyed using propertyware, it simplifies both accounting and resident management.

Pros

It is a very information-dense software with a lot of reports and data compilations. You can find and sort practically any information.

Cons

Because it does house so much information, it is cumbersome.

Comprehensive User Friendly Product with great back up!

Pros

My favorite thing about Propertyware is that I can access tenant accounts through the app via my smartphone. I tend to get tenant calls when I am out of the office and it is great to be able to access account/maintenance information instantly. Because tenant payments through the portal show up quickly I am equipped with the information to resolve a tenant concern.

Cons

There are a tremendous amount of template set up. For instance, today a tenant asked for a receipt for a prorated rent payment. I went to print a receipt and received notice that I have to set it up. I also have found that sometimes upon editing payments that there have been a few occasions when the software freezes and I am forced to log out and log in again.

4 years of HELL

Go with anything but propertyware. An excel spread sheet would be less frustrating.

Pros

Has lots of features and reports. Thats about it. It has a huge learning curve and then they like to keep adding "features" that make it more difficult and less control.

Cons

Real Page tries to add services at every corner and they produce products that are a year from being ready for market and push them on their clients. The first was Maintenance Plus --- DISASTER. The latest is the payment processing - This is where they make money from the tenants by processing your payments for you..DISASTER x3. It cost me days of my life I will never get back. I am changing companies after 4 years of HELL.

Owner of several apartments and single family houses

Pros

Propertyware has an amazing customer service department. You call them and someone will ALWAYS be there to support you. The real problem is that PW is so hard to use that you find yourself needing to call in all the time. Propertware also has the ability to run some pretty amazing reports.

Cons

Propertyware is VERY expensive compared to other products. The system is not user friendly and they charge for everything. I switched over to Appfolio and the price was much cheaper. The tenants can all pay online using the Pay Near Me product instead of me paying to scan the checks in through the deposit machine. The overall system is so much easier to use.

Rayville propertyware review

Great

Pros

Easy to use easy to learn easy to pull on lap top

Cons

All the training needed to be proficient

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, Ray! Cheers, Casi Cassandra Rollins, Sr. Director of Product Marketing Realpage

Great app for business use

Pros

Its very easy to keep in touch with Home owners and management team

Cons

Too many areas to fill out for maintenance techs

Property mgmt

Pros

I liked how easy it was to manieuver throughout website

Cons

Sometimes seemed like double entries were needed

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

No Customer Support.

Propertyware does NOT care about individual support for customers. A least not small business customers.

Pros

The software can be self taught and easy easy to follow. The user friendliness is all that this product has offerd.

Cons

No customer support. Two months ago I completed paperwork to upgrade to a "new platform." Nothing had been done. It took a year and a half before over credit card processing changed over. Propertyware also failed to deposit the rents into my bank account. I have asked for help and sent the list of issues and questions and no one responds.

Great Product

Pros

It is very easy to keep track of tenants and details related to properties. The software support team is amazing.

Cons

It was difficult to learn everything. But being able to call support at any time is very helpful and time saving.

My property manager uses this software. SUCKS SO BAD!!!

My property manager uses this software and is a nightmare to understand anything going on with my statements. NOT EASY to use or read. My friend with the same PM has to have a VA go through his statements every month to understand what is going on. Taking me hours to figure out my taxes cause nothing is organized in logical order on the statements. Expenses and income posted in several places. I absolutely HATE this software ...is enough to make me want to leave my PM cause they use it.

Pros

The website is OK

Cons

Incredibly difficult to understand the statements & all expenses and income is posted in multiple places. I have 15 properties and is taking me 2 days to make heads or tales of my yearly statement cause nothing is organized in a logical common sense order & houses mixed together. For example under income I have PM late fees which my PM keeps but they have it under income so it's on my 1099 and now I have to report it and then write it off....stupid!!! I have to spend at least half an hour every month to try to figure out what the hell is going on in my account. HATE THIS!!!!

Property Ware

Pros

It is very user friendly. I like being able to attach actual invoices and other documents for future review.

Cons

Tenants can too easily input wrong account information. They should have to verify the information by putting it in twice. Customer support can be slow to respond. Although recently this has improved.

Propertyware is the worst!

Absolutely horrible. Totally regret switching to Propertyware from Appfolio.

Pros

The only thing about the software that is good is the fact that it's legible.

Cons

Propertyware never works correctly. Our company goes months and months (literally) with a nonworking or improperly working product. No matter what the malfunction the answer from support is always, "This will be escalated to development." We constantly have to call and email to receive any kind of response.

Managing rental properties

Propertyware has worked well overall and the price is right

Pros

It is very easy to use once you get past the initial setup

Cons

I have experienced several incidents where the data became corrupted. It was difficult to explain the issues to support and it took them a bit long to resolve