Propertyware Reviews - Page 7

Investment Properties Owner

For what i use it for, is enough. Info is input by my property manager so I just use it to review that info.

Pros

Easy to use with a tab for each section. statements, reports, bills and documents. Basic info is there for me to be able to have an understanding on the performance of my rentals

Cons

Maybe some charts could be useful to get a quick glance at the numbers (income, expenses, multi-year, etc)

I really regret the day I decided to switch to this software

Reports are uncomfortable, clients do not like them. Ugly, not easily read. Poor website function. Too much downtime. Have sometimes received good customer support, but, they have limited hours. Allover zero mark for this software.

Pros

Move-out accounting is easy, not much else is very user-friendly.

Cons

The site is frequently down. For instance, it is 7:30pm on a Friday and not on a date they have scheduled software maintenance. The site encounters an error when I try to pay bills or write checks. Unfortunately, this is the day I pay my owner bills and owner checks. This online program is very unstable. As soon as I transfer my data, I'm outa here ...

Propteryware is awesome! If you put in the time!

Pros

Propertyware allowed us flexible control over multiple assets in several states. Easy to use.

Cons

I found this product is better suited to smaller scale property managers, which for me was a minus, but for others might be a plus. When managing thousands of units, this software gets a little cumbersome.

Property Management Uses this Confusing Product

I have no choice, as this is what my property management company uses.

Pros

Documents can be uploaded and viewed on this product. Rent roll scales and payment history are nice to be able to view.

Cons

It is SO confusing! I can't figure out who goes where, and it seems like it is "over-done" for something that could be very simple for owners to use. Now, there is a new view, though you can switch back to "Classic View", you can't navigate the pages. There lacks a "quick and easy" way to see an overview of multiple properties.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We appreciate your comments. Stay tuned as our simple, easy to use design will be largely complete in the next few months.

Growing Management Company

I have a new property management company and we started to grow and I out grew the other software I had it was good but now that I'm getting close to 100 properties I needed a company that I can do everything with and after doing my homework I found PropertyWare it has everything I need and will not be able to outgrow it ever. The price is right for all the services that it gives you.

Great product!

Our originization have been using this since it had become available. Lots of functionalities and not very hard to adapt to. Easily reachable to new hires makes it easy to keep business upkeep.

Pros

Product is efficient and very detailed oriented

Cons

System could use an update when it comes to graphics

Propertyware Property Management Software

Used this product for 2 years. Worst experience ever. Propertyware appears to be a combination of 3-4 different companies, each handling different functions. No one can give you clear answers because they do not understand how the other parts function and relate to each other. Support calls took weeks to get a response with never a clear answer. They claim to sync with Quickbooks, completely untrue. When we reapeatedly questioned them on this issue they could never explain it to us and how it worked. We asked for a partial refund because of the mis representation of their product, they refused. Very bad company and product, don't waste any time on trying to use this.

Pros

NOTHING!

Cons

Very poor customer service, blatant misrepresentation about the features and how the software performs.

This reviewer only left a rating

Hoffman Realty has used Propertyware for about six years, and we are very happy with the current product. It does everything we want it to do, and we recommend it to others without hesitation. We particularly like the "conversation" feature that allows us to have online chats with our landlords, tenants, and team members. Some of the issues we faced in the early days with this product (stability, lack of customer support, slow access) have been solved since the Real Page folks took over. Today it is a solid property management platform. Propertyware has been quietly improving their product and it stacks up well against all the other providers.

Real Page Review

I use real page on a daily basis. What I really appreciate about this product is that it connects to 2 other software username and password information so you don't have to consistently keep typing in those passwords

Pros

Connects my username and passwords to other products so I don't have to continually sign in

Cons

None

Absolutely terrible service

Pros

We were very excited about Propertyware's maintenance module and reporting efficiencies. Unfortunately, after we paid the initiation fee and two monthly fees, we were still without any usable service. We were told that we had full access, but we were never provided any information or guidance on how to access the system, despite multiple requests to three Propertyware reps. After informing Propertyware that we would be compelled to cancel the service (about which we had initially been very enthusiastic) unless we received access to the Iframe, modules, and software for which we had been paying, both reps again failed to address our inquiry. We canceled our service.

Cons

See above, as it has been described. We are completely dissatisfied with Propertyware.

Great Product

Pros

I am able to stay organzied with my properties Also I like the customer service help is available when I need

Cons

Sometimes it freezes and lags. Sometimes it not always able to add new property. But I don't really have any issues

Propertyware is a very comprehensive yet easy to use software that is interactive to both tenants and owners as well.

Pros

applies to any size of portfolios. the tenant and owners' portals are awesome as it increases our aim to be a customer-focused company.

Cons

My only issue is the expensive recurring monthly payments. It would be easy to just have a one off payment.

New to Propertyware

Pros

Once you get used to it navigating within Propertyware is pretty easy.

Cons

So far I am not loving the accounting component. It is difficult to drill down into your account to see detail.

PropertyWare Review

I like the customability of this software. The system allows you to create the fields uniquely for all our investor properties and record whatever information you need on a property by property basis.

Pros

It was easy to customize the fields for our unique company. Also had good reporting functionality allowing us to create reports, sort and filter efficiently.

Cons

The layout on the screens seemed very wordy and confusing when I first learned this system but I was able to customize and format it to make it easier to navigate through the screens.

Easy reliable 100% best Customer Service

I've been using propertyware for 2 years now and would recommend it.Their top notch customer service support staff will walk you through every step of the way

Pros

It's support and training

Cons

I wish you they would offer a module for credit reports

Bad Customer Service

Customer Service is on the Philippines. She repeated everything I said 3 times and still didn't understand my problem. She could not even explain to me how to navigate the system to tell me where I needed to be to follow instructions. After I said 1 sentence she would take a 30 second pause. I kept asking are you there? I could tell she was translating what I was saying, either in her head or with a translator program. To difficult to try to explain my issues without wanting to rip my hair out!!

Looks great but difficult

Easy to use.

Pros

The interface looks great, looks easy to use and get from one section to another. Love that it does not time you out quickly, so if you have to step away from the computer for a moment you can pick up where you left off without losing what you were doing to log in!

Cons

It takes forever to get files downloaded. Having a preview page for documents instead of having to download each one would be beyond helpful.

Antoinette, thanks for taking the time to post this review. Unfortunately, it looks like it was classified as Propertyware though your property does not use the software.

PropertyWare Deficiencies

Pros

There is nothing that I like about this product. It is very simplistic and lacks functionality.

Cons

I find the software to be very primitive. The billing is set up automatic to our credit card and charges are posted with no detail or description. I spent two hours yesterday trying to dissect fees that were lumped all together without any rhyme or reason. They will not speak with you by phone and will only communicate by email. It is impossible to believe that RealPage continues to support and sell such a poor product

Great PM Software

Pros

It does what it says it does very well.

Cons

Haven't found any yet. The software is fairly easy to use and the support is great.

This reviewer only left a rating

Our firm has been using Propertyware for nearly four years, and I have to say they have a tremendous product. However, we have been very irritated with the performance within the last six months or more. The servers are extremely slow, to the point of taking 5 to 6 minutes to do one transaction! The servers are getting slower, but even more so at the first of the month when we are all trying to prepare our owner's statements. So, if you have all the time in the world to complete your bookkeeping tasks, Propertyware is the software for you.

Simplified my daily workload

This is a great product to keep organized and on top of things! Easy to use and very helpful for my daily duties!

Pros

I like how user friendly it is and cuts down on my work load.

Cons

Nothing

Propertyware has been great!

Real Page is the parent company, and if it can handle the DOD, then it is good enough for me.

Pros

The marketing engine

Cons

The accounting parts, but I don't fully understand accounting.

Bad experience

Pros

They answer the phone in under 30 minutes, most of the time.

Cons

It real easy to get the feeling that they hate you. You will need 3 different log ins; one for the software, one for suppose, one for the learning management system. After I purchased, I called to ask questions and every function is only available for an additional fee. As a web based software, they will charge you for online portals. To get everything that I wanted when I signed up, I not have to pay about 4.5 time the amount I was originally quoted.

This reviewer only left a rating

We are a small company looking to grow. After looking and researching most all of the systems available, we chose Propertyware. The primary reason was they stated they integrated with QB which we had used for 2 years. Training was lacking. Our account implementer left 2 weeks after we started. Total of 3 hours, non consecutive, and we input all of our data ourselves. It was the middle of the year and...

Cons

I love it! Almost everything is easier than TenantPro! Customize away!

Pros

I love how so many tasks are made easier and so many areas can be customized!

Cons

Customer support could be better, but it's not too bad either.