Propertyware Reviews - Page 8

Great for Third Party Manager

Pros

As a third-party manager, I can pay every owner in just two clicks and then publish every owner statement with one more. All our tenants pay online, so the software is nearly automated.

Cons

The training and support could be significantly improved.

Confusing but Useful

It takes forever to master and their customer service takes days or weeks to get back with you but the software is reliable and their mobile apps are very useful.

Great Product

Product made last management life easier. Easy to keep track of things.

Pros

Helps you organize

Cons

Costs lots of money

Propertyware property management

I have been working with Propertyware for approximately two (2) years. The software works well with very few bugs. Customer support is average and could use some improvement. Problems I have encountered sometimes take too long to be fixed. However, in the two years I have only encountered maybe 4 or 5 problems.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

Cost has surpassed the value. Similar products are available at a more reasonable price.

Great Product

This software has helped me mainstream my storage facility very quickly! Very easy to use and I am free to do my other hobbies instead!

Cons

Propertyware is a program that is capable of being amazing!

Pros

I like that you can access it anywhere, and the support group is very quick to respond to questions.

Cons

I think it would have been a great idea to have someone from Propertyware come to our office and do a training seminar before we started the system.

Residential Property Management

Best software application of several I tried to manage a portfolio of 735 residential units.

Pros

Property portal and marketing for my proepties was extremely easy and a high value added. All the other modulas I used were a cinch to use and very intuitively built.

Cons

Accounting softwrae is good, but needs some more features to make it easier for me to use for partnreship accounting and for creating trial balances

Good value for price

There were times I have been very frustrated with using Propertyware. However, it is good for the price you pay.

Difficult to use software

Work on user interface for both sides.

Pros

Good reports and web site performs ok, but often times it's difficult to pull larger datasets form the site.

Cons

Difficult to use and not intuitive. Site loads slow and is cumbersome to find reports that provide right data.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and I apologize for the slow response. We are updating our user interface in modules. The Tenant Portal will get the next design update. Stay tuned!

Good Support software

Pros

The system allows you to interact with technicians and customers and track progress, time and inventory.

Cons

It doesn't always allow you to submit invoices once you close out of a work order project. You should be able to go back in a record once it is closed

Bang for your buck

I use OneSite on a daily basis at work. For the most part I am able to use it with no problems and when I do encounter them, their customer service department is always ready to help. It is confusing when you call customer service to get to the right department but once you are there they are usually able to help.

Cons

An amazing process for setting up the property software program.

Pros

Has many tools to help understand how to setup the product. Great employees that assist in setting up the process.

Cons

It took a month to set up, and we had to speak to a lot of different people throughout the process.

App is consistantly down!

Since this app is a TPA for most property management companies they will not take responsibility for any inconvience the app causes their tenants (i.e. rent being one day late because the app is not working)

Pros

When you are able to log in the app makes it easy to pay rent with just a few clicks. Makes it easy to pay rent.

Cons

The app functions very slow, although user friendly when you are finally able to pull it up. Unfortunately it’s undependable. You go to log on on the 1st to pay rent and you have to cross your fingers that it’s working.

This reviewer only left a rating

Propertyware seems to have been created by people who do not have a clear concept of what property management is. Everything is geared to the tenant. It is not possible to create owner forms. Therefore, if you own all the properties you manage, it may be an option, but if you are a third party management company forget using this system, it will not work. All technical questions require a minimum of 24 hours for a response and the wait time for help over the telephone is 30- 60 minutes. When you are able to speak to someone directly, they cannot assist you. They place you back on hold and go talk to their supervisor, who explains to them that the system can't do the simplest of operations.

Perfect for our company

Pros

The fact the I can create reports and I am able to get an accurate customer service representative when needed

Cons

I'm still trying to implement the system to my company

My experience as an owner was awful. The Owner Reporting feature is terribly lacking.

Pros

Nothing other than it's a step up from paper ledgers.

Cons

My property management company used this software to manage their rentals. The owner reports were TERRIBLE. They managed a fourplex for me and every month was a challenge to figure out income and expenses. The whole point of software is to make life easier, not harder! I do not recommend. Period.

Review - Kriselle

I like using Onesite since it's very easy to use and straightforward. If there's anything I need the customer service is helpful, however sometimes it freezes up like if i want to print something, i have to exit onesite and log in again to print. But otherwise, its pretty good!

TO EXPENSIVE

OVERPRICED

Pros

Cons

THE SOFWARE IS OVER PRICED AS WE ARE ONLY A SMALL MANAGEMENT COMPANY, IT IS FAR TO COMPLICATED FOR US TO USE, NO ONE WOULD WORK WITH US AS THE AGREEMENT WAS UNDER CONTRACT. WAS A MISTAKE EVER SIGNING UP. TO COMPLICATED, AND WOULD NOT WORK WITH US ON PRICING, AS I WANTED TO TERMINATE BEFORE THE END OF THE CONTRACT.

Recommend onesite for every property manager

Super easy to use, some tasks require more in depth assistance. I like that you can track changes by user. Has multiple uses, leasing, maintenance, management. Wish the training was more hands on and the wait-list offered customization. Would totally recommend software.

Convenient...

This software is nice because I really like convenience. Being able to view my properties from my phone and the internet is very convenient for me. I was able to see who needed to pay and who has paid.

Pros

Being able to see my proprieties from my phone.

Cons

None.

not a software I would recommend

This software is very limited in functionality and the customer service is very poor with long delays in between your issue and there reply

Pros

not much

Cons

cam charges, reports, historical information, data , customer service

Amazing software! Just what we needed

Pros

The product is easy to use and gives you all the information you need with the click of a button!

Cons

Wish you could have a few more report options. Would like to be able to print reports with individual information or grouped information

Property Management

This software is nice because I really like tech. Being able to view my properties from my phone is very convenient for me. I was able to see who needed to pay and who has paid.

Pros

Being able to see my proprieties from my phone.

Cons

None

Great product!

Real estate property management can be a difficult industry. Managing your own revenues and expenses and keeping track of each of your properties is easier with Propertyware.

Pros

- Quality Interface - Easy to learn - Meets my needs

Forced to use it because my Property Mgmt Company does

Its pretty basic software. The reports and front-ends for rental property owners are basic as well. No ability to export. They need to rewrite the whole front end and provide true web reporting (SQL Reporting Services or other tools) for the database. As an owner, you get piece meal access to every bit of information. They don't appear wiling to take any advice as well as there are no links to send them suggestions or even report bugs.