Propertyware Reviews - Page 9

KW

Kira W.

Ease of Propertyware

The knowledge the support team has is great when running into problems where their assistance is needed

Pros

The access that the tenants for rent payments and workorders.

Cons

I am still learning about propertyware so i find it hard to answer this question

Thanks for your review, Kira. Continue to lean on our support team if you come across any other questions as you further your knowledge of the platform. - Charlie

JB

Jen B.

Construction, 11-50 employees

OVerall Great

So far the product has been great. A few hiccups happen here and there

BD

Beth D.

Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

I use this software on a daily basis and it does have some great features

Pros

This is pretty easy software to use. I can move through seamlessly with out much problem. Doesn't require a lot of time to train.

Cons

I wish it transported more information from property ware to the property ware maintenance side. Such a full tenant contact info not just primary contact. Also wish that when you send an email through the maintenance system it was traceable after it is sent or directly showed up in our email as sent.

JD

James D.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Behind other software brands

If this was not required by my franchise, I would go with a different product. At this point I am so fed up with PropertyWare I am considering using a different product despite the requirements.

Pros

Has lots of features. Nothing else. They are requiring me to put in 100 characters, but I don't have 100 characters worth of good to say about it.

Cons

Jumps to different screens Reports are difficult to understand and there is no explanation Difficult to make changes, locks entries for needless reasons Most customer service personal have very bad accents. I don't have a problem with people from other countries, but it gets really frustrating when they can't understand you and you can't understand them. Horrible, NNN tracking.

RJ

Russ J.

Real Estate,

Bad customer service. This is not what we signed up for!

Pros

Sales staff sold us on a lot of great features we were looking for, which in the end didn't exist in the system.

Cons

Every day was a new excuse and a bag full of apologies, but no one ever resolved any of the issues. They just re-routed us to someone else in the organization. They made us do all of our data transfer info on our own which took our company 2 months. Then once we launched, we did not have any support to get us through the issues we ran into. They set us up to fail. They promised the world and delivered poor structure and the worst customer service I have ever dealt with.

ES

Erica S.

Used other for 1-2 years

Propertyware

Pros

The ease of use, and attributes are very good! It’s knowledge base is a great necessity resource. It’s easy to maneuver.

Cons

Pricing, minimum of units. The pricing can get pretty steep compared to other software that don’t have a minimum of units.

GR

Gabriela R.

PW Review

Pros

The customer service I've received when I had issues with the program, including some that I caused myself due to not knowing better. They were super helpful and professional.

Cons

It has a tendency to slow down my browser, but that may be more a hardware issue with me coupled with the fact that it's complex software.

AM

Alejandra M.

Basics at a good price

There are similar/other programs out there that can do this and more without as much trouble.

Pros

Works best for very small management needs, has feature for late notices on rent that is fabulous and easy to use. The program can be used anywhere as it is cloud based.

Cons

Software is better for large scale property management where I needed something on a smaller scale.

YL

Yasir L.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Investment Properties Owner

For what i use it for, is enough. Info is input by my property manager so I just use it to review that info.

Pros

Easy to use with a tab for each section. statements, reports, bills and documents. Basic info is there for me to be able to have an understanding on the performance of my rentals

Cons

Maybe some charts could be useful to get a quick glance at the numbers (income, expenses, multi-year, etc)

PB

Priscilla B.

Real Estate, self-employed

I really regret the day I decided to switch to this software

Reports are uncomfortable, clients do not like them. Ugly, not easily read. Poor website function. Too much downtime. Have sometimes received good customer support, but, they have limited hours. Allover zero mark for this software.

Pros

Move-out accounting is easy, not much else is very user-friendly.

Cons

The site is frequently down. For instance, it is 7:30pm on a Friday and not on a date they have scheduled software maintenance. The site encounters an error when I try to pay bills or write checks. Unfortunately, this is the day I pay my owner bills and owner checks. This online program is very unstable. As soon as I transfer my data, I'm outa here ...

BB

Bill B.

Commercial Real Estate,

Propteryware is awesome! If you put in the time!

Pros

Propertyware allowed us flexible control over multiple assets in several states. Easy to use.

Cons

I found this product is better suited to smaller scale property managers, which for me was a minus, but for others might be a plus. When managing thousands of units, this software gets a little cumbersome.

ER

Enriqueta R.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees

User friendly software

The support team is phenomenal in assisting with resolving issues.

Pros

Easy to navigate and the support team is very helpful.

Cons

No comment at this time since I'm still familiarizing myself with the software.

Thank you for your kind words for our support team, and for your review! - Charlie

SB

Sabrina B.

Problematic

It is a very difficult system to navigate; have to go through multiple screens just to get information relating to one property. Visually unappealing, and different features do not always show up on certain monitors. {ie: "unpaid bills" watermark} Very expensive, and someone redundant. The widget at the top of the banking tab is very inconvenient, yet there is no way to disable it. The global search...

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Property Management Uses this Confusing Product

I have no choice, as this is what my property management company uses.

Pros

Documents can be uploaded and viewed on this product. Rent roll scales and payment history are nice to be able to view.

Cons

It is SO confusing! I can't figure out who goes where, and it seems like it is "over-done" for something that could be very simple for owners to use. Now, there is a new view, though you can switch back to "Classic View", you can't navigate the pages. There lacks a "quick and easy" way to see an overview of multiple properties.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We appreciate your comments. Stay tuned as our simple, easy to use design will be largely complete in the next few months.

CP

Charles P.

Growing Management Company

I have a new property management company and we started to grow and I out grew the other software I had it was good but now that I'm getting close to 100 properties I needed a company that I can do everything with and after doing my homework I found PropertyWare it has everything I need and will not be able to outgrow it ever. The price is right for all the services that it gives you.

JS

Jashan S.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Great product!

Our originization have been using this since it had become available. Lots of functionalities and not very hard to adapt to. Easily reachable to new hires makes it easy to keep business upkeep.

Pros

Product is efficient and very detailed oriented

Cons

System could use an update when it comes to graphics

AD

Andrew D.

This reviewer only left a rating

Hoffman Realty has used Propertyware for about six years, and we are very happy with the current product. It does everything we want it to do, and we recommend it to others without hesitation. We particularly like the "conversation" feature that allows us to have online chats with our landlords, tenants, and team members. Some of the issues we faced in the early days with this product (stability, lack of customer support, slow access) have been solved since the Real Page folks took over. Today it is a solid property management platform. Propertyware has been quietly improving their product and it stacks up well against all the other providers.

Adrianne R.

201-500 employees

Real Page Review

I use real page on a daily basis. What I really appreciate about this product is that it connects to 2 other software username and password information so you don't have to consistently keep typing in those passwords

Pros

Connects my username and passwords to other products so I don't have to continually sign in

Cons

None

DG

Danisha G.

Great Product

Pros

I am able to stay organzied with my properties Also I like the customer service help is available when I need

Cons

Sometimes it freezes and lags. Sometimes it not always able to add new property. But I don't really have any issues

AA

Arne A.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Propertyware is a very comprehensive yet easy to use software that is interactive to both tenants and owners as well.

Pros

applies to any size of portfolios. the tenant and owners' portals are awesome as it increases our aim to be a customer-focused company.

Cons

My only issue is the expensive recurring monthly payments. It would be easy to just have a one off payment.

PW

Pam W.

Propertyware Property Management Software

Used this product for 2 years. Worst experience ever. Propertyware appears to be a combination of 3-4 different companies, each handling different functions. No one can give you clear answers because they do not understand how the other parts function and relate to each other. Support calls took weeks to get a response with never a clear answer. They claim to sync with Quickbooks, completely untrue. When we reapeatedly questioned them on this issue they could never explain it to us and how it worked. We asked for a partial refund because of the mis representation of their product, they refused. Very bad company and product, don't waste any time on trying to use this.

Pros

NOTHING!

Cons

Very poor customer service, blatant misrepresentation about the features and how the software performs.

AM

Angela M.

Commercial Real Estate, 1-10 employees

New to Propertyware

Pros

Once you get used to it navigating within Propertyware is pretty easy.

Cons

So far I am not loving the accounting component. It is difficult to drill down into your account to see detail.

GG

Gael G.

Commercial Real Estate,

Absolutely terrible service

Pros

We were very excited about Propertyware's maintenance module and reporting efficiencies. Unfortunately, after we paid the initiation fee and two monthly fees, we were still without any usable service. We were told that we had full access, but we were never provided any information or guidance on how to access the system, despite multiple requests to three Propertyware reps. After informing Propertyware that we would be compelled to cancel the service (about which we had initially been very enthusiastic) unless we received access to the Iframe, modules, and software for which we had been paying, both reps again failed to address our inquiry. We canceled our service.

Cons

See above, as it has been described. We are completely dissatisfied with Propertyware.

JM

Jenny M.

Feedback

Pros

It is very helpful in managing properties

Cons

As of now, nothing. We will let you know.

Thanks for your review, Jenny! We're glad you're finding Propertyware useful. - Charlie W

LH

Luminada H.

Easy reliable 100% best Customer Service

I've been using propertyware for 2 years now and would recommend it.Their top notch customer service support staff will walk you through every step of the way

Pros

It's support and training

Cons

I wish you they would offer a module for credit reports