All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

RealOffice360 Reviews

Best CRM I've used

The customer support team is extremely helpful! There is no unnecessary fluff to the program- just excellent database and marketing organization that is helping me devote time to building my business. I love having the app, as well. I cannot recommend this CRM enough!

Pros

Unlike other CRM software I've tried, RealOffice360 is easy and intuitive to use.

Cons

I really don't have any cons. Anytime I have contacted customer service to ask a question about functionality, they have added what I needed almost immediately.

Hi there Mystery Agent! We are so happy to hear that you find our real estate so easy to use and intuitive! This is one of the best compliments we can get...second to hearing that you cannot recommend us enough! We are just so pleased to hear such accolades and we will continue to do our best to make RealOffice360 better each and every day! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO

Really Great and Helpful for New Agents!

I highly recommend this CRM!

Pros

I love how RealOffice360 is designed specifically for Real Estate Agents. The helpful hints along the way and tracking tools are an excellent way to keep you focused and on task. This CRM makes client management a fun and engaging task!

Cons

In my market I have alot of rental clients. Currently I do not see a built in function to track rental clients. I have reached out to customer service for this and hope this function will be added.

Hi Phil, Thank you so much for such a glowing review! We are so happy that you find RealOffice360 and excellent way to keep you focused and on task! And hearing you say that we make client management, FUN! Wow, that is such a compliment and we as so happy you feel that way. We are currently working on adding in rentals so stay tuned for that. Thank you once again and welcome to the community! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO RealOffice360

Critical for my Business

Pros

RealOffice360 is a critical tool for me as a real estate agent. I use it to keep all of my client data organized and to remind me of important events that need follow-up (birthdays, home purchase anniversaries, etc.) It is easy to use and set-up and I couldn't live with out it.

Cons

I don't have any cons at this time. I use the free version.

Overall, exactly what I was looking for

So far it has been great. Customer service is impeccable and I look forward to continued use.

Pros

Visually it is very easy to use on my laptop. I enjoy the ability to drag and drop when organizing. I like the ability to input contacts seamlessly and it is an easy way to keep track of my sales.

Cons

Honestly, I wish the app were more user friendly. Many times we, as Realtors, are away from our computers and our smart phone is the only way for us to look up the information we need. I find the to be 50% of the quality that the desktop version provides.

Hi James, Thank you so much for taking the time to review RealOffice360 on Capterra. We are so happy to hear that you find the visual component easy to use on your laptop and that adding and moving deals is simple. We agree that we have some work to do on the mobile app and we will be focusing on this in the coming months to ensure that we continue to improve the mobile experience for you and our other amazing clients. If you have any further questions you know where to find us, we love hearing for our agents! Thank you once again and have a fantastic day, Mike McAra, CEO

So far so Good!

So Far so Good!

Pros

It places everything where it needs to go without me having to keep reentering the information.

Cons

I am still on the free trial, it is hard to get a feel for how it will work long term and keep everything moving effectively and efficiently. Using it for the real estate industry, it takes time to build your clientele and put your systems in place.

Hi AnneMarie, Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy to hear that RealOffice360 places everything where you need and keeps you from having to go to multiple places to keep organized. Our goal is to simplify REALTOR life so we are so happy to hear your words! I am also pleased to tell you that we don't offer a Free Trial but rather our entry level plan is Free for Life! Put another way, the trial doesn't expire and you can continue to build out your business. Thank you once again! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO RealOffice360

RealOffice360

Pros

I love that this was developed by agents and with the feedback of agents. It has a very intuitive interface and is easy to navigate and track business.

Cons

The same information is displayed in multiple pages and it feels redundant. It also can be confusing as page titles change.

Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying RealOffice360 and that you can tell that it was built by agents! That makes us feel so proud. We strive daily to try and ensure that everything we do will make agent's days easier and more productive. That said, we completely understand that the changing of names within the platform can be frustrating. We will try to make fewer changes in the future as we continuing innovating and continue to make RealOffice360 better daily! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO

Best CRM that I've tried thus far!

All in all, it's been a great tool for my business and I. I'm so glad that I stumbled across it and will continue to recommend it to others.

Pros

This has been the best CRM that I've tried thus far and it's super affordable! It's extremely easy to use, user friendly, and has a great dashboard. Most importantly, it helps to keep me organized and stay in touch with my clients. As one who is afraid of long term commitment, this is money well spent especially as I'm getting into the habit of using it on a consistent basis.

Cons

Unlike some other CRMs, I wish this had built in templates to use. However, I know that would come at a higher fee.

Hi Lakeisha, Wow, we are gushing with appreciation for your amazing review of RealOffice360! We are so happy to hear that RealOffice360 is the best real estate CRM that you have ever tried and that you find it so easy to use! As for your comment on templates, you are absolutely correct and we are working on something pretty exciting in the coming months which I think will make you very happy! Stay tuned. Thank you once again! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO. RealOffice360

RealOffice Makes tracking clients and leads a breeze!

Pros

I really like the tracking tool. I can easily add a client transaction and drag and drop to the current state the file is in. The reminder follow up are also great to help keep me on track with communication with buyer/seller, title company, and other participants involved in the transaction. I also really like the lead capturing feature. I can easily link my Zillow account and leads are added to app seamlessly.

Cons

So far I have not come across anything I don't like.

Great way o keep your business organized

Overall I am satisfied with the Real Office 360. I will keep using it in the future.

Pros

I am an active user of Real Office 360. Very helpful to keep my business organized and easy to use it.

Cons

There is nothing about it that I do not like. I am very satisfied with it and I will keep using it.

Nice CRM for the money

Helps me keep track of the ways I am connecting with my clients and prospects. Reminds me of birthdays and house anniversaries. Helps me to stay focused and organized in my prospecting

Pros

I could upload my contacts from another database, had a lot of tracking features

Cons

I started with this one because it seemed to have the best in free features. Once I had input everything and was really getting started, some of the features I really wanted to utilize you had to upgrade for. But all in all it's been an affordable way to do what I needed it to do.

Hi Anna, Thank you very much for your kind review of our CRM. We are pleased to hear that you could get set up with ease and upload your contacts quickly. We are also pleased to hear that you find our CRM affordable. I should point out that we do offer a referral program which gives you $5 of credit for every real estate agent you invite to use RealOffice360 and signs up for the Free account. This could be a great way to make the cost even lower. Thank you once again for your review. Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO

Best CRM I Have Used To Date

It holds me accountable because I can see everything at a glance including my YTD numbers and KPIs.

Pros

Ease of use, the app is super functional, desktop version is easy to use. Has all the right information and tracking for industry-relevant KPIs

Cons

Sometimes it lags on my computer but this is likely just a computer issue.

Hi Steve, It is music to our ears to hear that you found RealOffice360 the best CRM you have used to date! We love having all the little gauges at the top so you can track your business at a glance...but we are so happy that you love them too! We will continue to work hard to improve the CRM and help you grow your business as best we can. Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO Ps. Feel free to reach us on our support chat if you ever have a question, we are happy to help!

Finally, a simple solution!

Pros

Prior to Real Office 360, I was unable to find a simple database that works well for me. So far, I have enjoyed its ease of use and functionality. I use it every day to help stay on track. My favorite feature is the Opportunity Tracker, which keeps me focused on the most important clients and tasks.

Cons

I wish it offered the ability to send emails to a group from within the program, as opposed to directing us to a third party site.

Hi Angela, We are so happy to hear that we nailed the simplicity and ease of use you were seeking in your CRM! We also love the Opportunity Tracker so that is so nice to hear. When it comes to emailing groups, we totally agree. This is why over the coming months not only will you be able to integrate your email, but you will also be able to send to groups from within the system! Stay tuned! Thank you so much for using RealOffice360 and if you ever have a question please feel free to reach out! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO

It makes me a better Realtor

The whole experience with RealOffice360 is exceptional; it’s intuitive, keeps me focused, fantastic responsiveness from the support group, and simply how slick it is to use. It’s like having an assistant everywhere I go. Overall, this tool keeps me accountable to my business.

Pros

My business at a glance! Showing me where I am at and where I’m heading with client and sales activity is incredibly empowering. The tracking methodology is efficient and easy to use.

Cons

Can’t fault this software in any way! There have been features I would like to see and once I suggest it, provided it offers a measurable advantage to users, it gets added.

Thank you so much for your review, Sandy! You have given us the ultimate in compliments and we can't wait to continue to deliver an amazing platform for you and your business! Thank you!

Great Software

Pros

Extremely easy to use, love the extra features

Cons

Have to log in every 14 days would be nicer if once your logged in on personal computer it would keep you logged in

Excellent and very user friendly

Pros

Its very easy to use. It was also priced well.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of - it was priced well and easy.

Hi Emily! Thank you so much for your awesome review. We love that you love RealOffice360 so much and if you have any ideas or feedback we will welcome them with open arms! We are so happy to have you as a client! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO

Work flow

Using the application is great when it works.

Pros

What I like most is the readiness to work well with other applications.

Cons

What I dislike the most is that there isn't a live representative to help when something goes wrong. I have to call my IT center who may or may not be able to find a solution to my issue.

Very Pleased With this CRM

Love it.

Pros

Ease of use. The planner is what I really use to dial in my daily routine to make sure I'm doing everything to start my day right.

Cons

The emails. When you set up lead capture via realtor.ca you get the leads but you also get some spam and other emails that are unwanted.

Ninja!

Pros

If you practice Ninja Selling this is the CRM to use!!!! After initial set up, and getting familiar with the program it's great to use. I am still learning atm so find some things harder.

Cons

The biggest pet peeve so far is not being about to pick a date when adding notes and that it defaults to the date entered.

Hi Carole, Thanks so much for your glowing review! We love to hear that you are enjoying RealOffice360. I the time since you left this review, and based on your feedback, you can now change the date of your notes! We are constantly incorporating feedback into our product so we are thankful that you let us know. Thank you once again and we look forward to making RealOffice360 better and better every day! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO

I have recommended this software

It is helping me to become more organized.

Pros

Easy to use and with app I can get the information at office or home easily. Easier to use than Google contacts because it is real estate specific.

Cons

No specific name for spouse. No specific place for listing amount.

Hi Deborah, Thank you so much for your review. I have to say that being compared to Google and saying that we are easier is pretty much the best compliment we can get! I am also pleased to tell you that you can add in multiple family members (not just spouse) on the Contact Profile...we even let you add their birthday's too! Also, for any listing you have, we suggest that you use the Opportunity Tracker as it allows you to add the listing price and track your potential sales too! Thank you so much and welcome to RealOffice360! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO RealOffice360

Outstanding Customer Care with RealOffice360

Our lead capture prospects are automatically imported in to this program and with the support and ease of use that offers the tools you need to get the deal done in a timely manner. RealOffice360 is a serious CMA for all real estate professionals.

Pros

How simple to use for the busy real estate agent!

Cons

It's not team friendly yet, but I heard that they are working on it;-)

Hi Peter, We are elated to read your amazing review. We are so happy to hear that you find RealOffice360 so simple to use and that our Customer Care team is outstanding! You are right, we are working on the team feature and we can't wait to show it to you soon! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO

Review in the first 3 days of using RealOffice360

So far so good.

Pros

I enjoy having a planner with my CRM to add in personal to dos as well. It's nice to have it all together.

Cons

I am unable to access it on my phone. Having an app would be very helpful

Hi Dustin, Thank you for your review, we are so pleased to hear that you enjoy the Planner in addition to your real estate CRM. I wanted to point out that you can access RealOffice360 on your phone in two different ways: 1) We have an app on both the App Store and Google Play. I should point out that we are currently updating our Google Play App and it will be available once again in the coming weeks. 2) The application is fully accessible via a mobile browser, no need for a download. Thank you once again and we are so pleased to have you as part of our community. Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO RealOffice360

CRM for Realtors

My experience has been great thus far! Enjoying using this program for my business. Can't wait for the team function to become available.

Pros

Very user-friendly with a focus on real estate transactions and relationships. Love the simplicity and sleek design. Pages are easy to navigate and are constantly being updated to reflect users suggestions.

Cons

Missing a team function to link team accounts, however I know that they are in the process of working on this. They even called me asking my needs to see this function come to life.

Thank you so much for your review Alan! We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying our simple and sleek design surrounding the transaction and client relationships! As you point out, we are in the process of building a team function which we hope to release in early 2019!

The free version is great

Pros

I like being able to email directly from the software and I get a copy in my email. The replies are to my email address, not the RealOffice360 address

Cons

Not being able to change the date on a note. Sometimes I might forget to log a call so when I do, it looks like I did the call that day, not yesterday for example.

Hi Amy, We are so happy to hear that you are loving RealOffice360 and you find the email system easy! Based on your feedback, we have added a feature which will allow you to change the date of the note in the future so keep your eye out for that release, coming soon! If you have any questions please feel free to reach out as we love to help. Thank you once again for using RealOffice360, we are so happy to call you our client! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO

Helpful software

Overall, I am very happy with the software. Add the expense category and I will be over the moon :-)

Pros

It's a great place to organize my contacts, potential/actual income and business partners.

Cons

I would really appreciate it if the software had an option to track expenses as well. I have yet to find a software I like that is a 'one stop shop' for all my real estate business needs.

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your awesome review of RealOffice360. We love that you find RealOffice360 a great place to organize your contacts and track your business. Based on your feedback we have reached out to a few expense softwares to see if we can include this in the future so stay tuned on that! Let us know if you have any further questions as we are happy to help. Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO

A Good Fit!

Pros

Simplicity, functionality, app, value offered for the monthly fee

Cons

None at this time. It is working good for me... I still have so many things to explore, however as I’m coming across

Hi Mo, Thanks for the awesome review. We are loving that you are loving it! Let us know if you have any questions along the way as we are happy to help! Sincerely, Mike McAra, CEO

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.