Realvolve Reviews

4.68/5 (40 reviews)

Lela Hankins

Great customer support

Reviewed 2018-10-18

Not losing track of clients of deadlines

Pros
Easy to get questions answered -- comprehensive management of contacts

Cons
It takes awhile to create the habit of using it daily.

Tom Schroth

I interviewed 20 products and this own hands down! Great sales and support staff! Very helpful.

Reviewed 2017-07-12

Huge time savings, helps me delegate tasks, we never miss a step in the process.

Pros
How it handles tasks (workflows) and how I can have all the information about a client and transaction in one place and my staff and I can BOTH work on it.

Cons
Takes a while to get your head around it but if you invest the time you will be greatly rewarded. It works and works very well so give it a try!

Response from Realvolve

Hello Tom, thanks for the kind words.. yes, workflows can be challenging to wrap your head around but once it clicks it's fun to see what you can do with them!

Shannon Bravomalo

Everyone has been very helpful

Reviewed 2017-07-12

Pros
I have found the product to be very easy to use. I have also found that it can do everything I need plus more. I can't say enough about how helpful everyone is when I need to reach out for help! Great product with great support!

Cons
I look for to having my work flows built. I am new to the product and need to carve out the time to insert my drip campaign so it is automated.

Response from Realvolve

Hello Shannon, Thanks for the feedback, let us know if we can help with building workflows for your drip campaign.

Jeff Dodson

Great support and tools.

Reviewed 2017-07-08

Keeps track of the plethora of items I have to keep track of.

Pros
Workflows are amazing, take the time to set them up to your organization and they'll run your business for you.

Cons
Performance could be a little better. They tell us they are working on performance so hope this improves soon.

Response from Realvolve

Hey Jeff, thanks for the feedback - as of TODAY (7/24/2017) we releasee the major performance upgrade so let us know what you think...

Here is a comparison video: https://youtu.be/czpY2BK5Fqs

Lee Hurst

Best CRM there

Reviewed 2018-10-18

Pros
Ability to make workflows that will free up my time and will provide a repeatable, great customer experience to my clients.

Cons
Takes time to set up the templates and start implementing the workflows.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Anonymous

first look, so don't take too much into this review

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-10-17

Pros
What it seems like it can do, but like I said I am just starting to look at this software package.

Cons
initially looks like a lot of work and expense to set up

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Sandy Gabrielli

The customer service is second to none.

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-07-08

I'm still working on benefits.

Pros
The flexibility with action plans or 'workflows'. It gives the ability to step up the game by automating tasks but it's not linear like most. It gives 'if this, then that' flexibility.

Cons
Setting up workflows. It's overwhelming. There is as much support for this as I want to reach out for but it's time consuming.

Dava Behrens

Not just another Real Estate CRM

Reviewed 2018-10-17

Working on streamlining work flows and simplifying contact management.

Pros
Thorough, comprehensive and addresses a lot of functions most other R. E. CRMs don't tackle. So much more than an electronic address book.

Cons
In every software there are ways to improve. Can't think of anything specific now.

Harry Moore

It's a very comprehensive package with lots of capabilities.

Reviewed 2017-07-08

Pros
It will enable me to automate a lot of repetitive tasks with IFTT functionality. The customer service is very good

Cons
It needs more " desktop" capabilities on the mobile application. I really miss not having any sort of notifications for emails or text messages which have come in through the app

Melissa Bolton

Melissa Bolton

Reviewed 2017-04-14

I've been a Top Producer user for 12 years. So glad I finally found Realvolve. Workflows save So much time! Highly recommend.

Pros
Workflows are really powerful. I can text and email and create tasks all in the same workflow.

Cons
No Android app

Response from Realvolve

Thanks, Melissa. We appreciate the kind words. Keep in mind that we're working on an Android app but in the meantime, you can take advantage of our 2-way Google Sync to keep all your contacts and calendar synced to your android phone.

Manuel Lopez

Realvolve is great, just wish adding video was better

Reviewed 2019-10-26

Overall I really like Realvolve on how easy it is to use, truly one of the best CRM systems out there. Just work on the video part though :)

Pros
I love how easy Realvolve is to use, from importing my databases to creating templates to send emails out.

Cons
I do not like that you cannot input videos into your emails, only way you can do this is by signing up with BombBomb which is another added expense.

Mark Ryan

Great product

Reviewed 2018-10-17

Pros
Full functionality without the complex structure of an infusion soft type solution.

Cons
Initial onboard was good but then just disappeared and thought there was going to be a number of training calls.

Markus Savaglio

Good Crm

Reviewed 2018-10-17

Pros
Workflows make things automatic and easy.

Cons
Paying for the workflows is not fun. When you pay for the system, you should get the tools to make it most effective.

Chad Humphrey

If I gave every category a 5 star you wouldn't believe me

Reviewed 2017-07-07

Pros
This software is easy to use and provide all the tools you need and leaves out all the features you don't need.

Mark Schauder

Rating only

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Response from Realvolve

Hi Mark,

We regret the circumstances under which your account was cancelled. The Realvolve Support Team and Leadership team tried to work with you to get you back on track after using our platform to send SPAM emails. When we tried to help you improve your email content and targeting, you informed us that you would continue to SPAM. Our reputation with email inbox providers and spam lists is placed in jeopardy with situations like this .

Despite official personal warnings, you sent subsequent spam email, again acknowledging that you understood that your account could be terminated, but proceeded anyway.

When offered the option to continue using Realvolve without spamming you informed us that these SPAM emails were the primary reason you were using Realvolve.

Again, we regret the outcome of this situation but you placed Realvolve at risk and we could no longer permit your account to remain open.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10