Rent Manager Reviews - Page 8

Very pleased with all the functionality built into Rent Manager

Pros

Easy to use and I love the built in integration to external parties when there's a vacant unit that you need to get filled. Very seamless and I received more leads than I could handle. Very reasonable prices for all the functionality provided.

Cons

Nothing negative to report at this point. Still going through learning curve since I've only used for a couple months.

This reviewer only left a rating

My Manager accounting reports can not register Rent Deposits as owner income. I am guessing that it was designed for where it is required that deposits are held in an escrow account. We just receive the deposits as income. Deposit returns are an expense. My Manager reports having contacting the programming company and got no solution to this and so we get hand made spreadsheets for when any deposit transaction occurs. This needs to be remedied or clarified.

Manage Your Rental

We did get a response to our ad, in spite of it not being the ideal time to rent.

Pros

My partner and I were able to list our rental unit with relative ease.

Cons

For us, it was challenging to load all of our images. Perhaps, it was due to the types of images we had, as opposed to a problem on their end.

Hi Priti! Thank you for your review. Please reach out to our support team (800-669-0871, option 4) and we would be happy to help review uploading images in bulk.

Two thumbs up for Rent Manager.

Overall this is a great property management software. Very customizable, very user friendly, and great customer support. The integrated service manager program has been instrumental in the growth and success of our business.

Cons

Thank you for your feedback and we're glad you love service manager! Let us know if you ever need assistance with Rent Manager. Kari Digital Marketing Coordinator

Good software but could use some updates

Pros

I like the reports ans accounting but they could use more updated and detailed information on reports

Cons

The price is a bit high for the software but overall it is a good program for any one looking for the basic accounting needs

Hi Brenda, Thank you so much for your review! If you are wanting to review different or more detailed information specific to your company, each of the 250+ reports in the system can be customized based on your needs. Our Professional Services Department can also build new reports based on your company needs as well. Feel free to give us a call at any time and we can walk you through the customization options available.

Good Experiences with Rent Manager

This software is bundled perfectly to do everything for your property management company. It has a great support staff behind it who are always quick to respond and very helpful.

Cons

Hi Deborah, Thank you for your review! We're glad you are enjoying Rent Manager. Let us know if we can do anything to help down the road. Kari Digital Marketing Coordinator

Rent manager

overall a good integrated program for residential property rental and mangement

Pros

web based

Great Product and Great customer services

Rent manager is a great product that offers excellent customer service and continues to update with the market trends.

Cons

Thank you for the feedback! We're glad you enjoy our customer service and we hope to keep bringing you new items to help grow your business. Let us know if you ever need assistance! Kari Digital Marketing Coordinator

Mediocre at best

Pros

My accountant says that it works well with QuickBooks.

Cons

They charge per user so it is not cost effective for all staff to use this product.

This reviewer only left a rating

MHPI Inc. has been using Rent Manager Online for 7 years. Rent Manager replaced Quickbooks, spreadsheets, and even our old website service. In whole, Rent Manager allows us to manage our residents, inventory, loans, meters, investors, accounts payable, and financial accounting in real-time, all from one interface. It is easy to use and very comprehensive for a low monthly fee. It is a great fit for our portfolio.

Happy for over 15 years!

Good quality software that I've been using for over 15 years.

Rent Manager Review

Easy to Navigate, great instructional videos and chats for self learning. Customer support is friendly and helpful.

Cons

Thank you for the feedback! We're always excited to hear how Rent Manager is making your job easier! Let us know if you ever need assistance. Kari Digital Marketing Coordinator

Rent Manager review

Pros

I like Rent Manager's easy operation.

Cons

Sometimes, they make changes and don't tell us. I can only print the first page of a PDF. I have to print the PDF and then scan.

We are still implementing however the program is very compressive

Pros

They are extremely flexible in the learning of the software. We have had to reschedule many times due to schedule changes and they are always willing to meet our needs and help.

Cons

It can be tedious to implement all of our data into the program.

This reviewer only left a rating

We were looking for a database that we could keep and not have monthly fees. We found that in Rent Manager. We were using Matrix software and Rent Manager is more user friendly and the search field is what I was needing. Finding the tenant, address or work order is much easier to find than doing 4 or 5 other steps to get the info.

This reviewer only left a rating

We transitioned from Yardi to Rent Manager. This was like leaving the Stone Age for modern society. Rent Manager is very easy to use and is very thorough. It does lack functionality at times, but the development is always improving the software, so if you have an issue now, most likely it will be fixed with one or two updates.

Rent Manager is So Much More Than Accounting Software

I cannot run my business with out this software solution. Their automated workflow program, accounting, marketing, and reporting are all top of the line. I have used Yardi prior to using Rent Manager and there is no comparison. I am very happy with Rent Manager.

Debil Review

Pros

I like the service, reports, and ease of operation.

Cons

The bank depositing process is a bit cumbersome. Overall, the product has been good.

Very happy with Rent Manager

Pros

Very easy to use. Great customer service. Very affordable price.

Cons

The interface is not as nice as some of the other products, but that's pretty minor.

Fantastic!

Pros

The quantity of features.

Cons

Sometimes, there are too many features. There is so much to the product; it's sometimes a little much.

HCCE Review

Pros

Statements are easy to understand.

Cons

There's no section that says "Late Charges" and what they are for.

fraudulent

This software is nice and it is able to keep everything organized. It is very nice when is saves for you and update and backup to the cloud.

Pros

I really like being able to keep everything in one spot.

Cons

None Found

2 months with program

Pros

As I am not a computer savvy person, I find it to be easy to explore, use and find ways to access information I need

Cons

I haven't been able to find a way to split receipts for tenants. If there are 2 people wanting partial payment invoicing, I can't do it

This reviewer only left a rating

I have been using Rent Manager for over 4 years and continue to be impressed at the software. There is no question that it saves us time and money by utilizing the many features that are available. I am very pleased.

Close but no cigar

Pros

It has lots of features. Help is pretty fast and responsive.

Cons

Nothing works seamlessly. Everything has a glitch or a catch or a twist. It has really advanced functions, but cant do simple tasks, like copy a check, or duplicate a check. Pages do not auto refresh, you have to close and reopen. Reports are very difficult to create and you cant modify an existing report. Storing pictures is easy but then going back to look at them is difficult.