Rentalfy

Property and lease management system for landlords.

visit website

Rentalfy Reviews

Great platform for a property management company

Excellent - for the rare issue it has been resolved promptly with quick communication.

Pros

This is a great platform for a property management company with all functions on one site. Excellent syndication of listings, excellent e payment options, especially like the maintenance tracking function. It will hold its own against any of the others at a very fair price. The website creation function is very simple and user friendly requiring no outside help. Their support staff is responsive and quick if needed.

Cons

The only thing I dont like is the format of the integrated tenant applications - I do not like the format of how the credit reports are presented. Otherwise all other functions of the platform are very satisfactory and are very user friendly.

Great Value !

We have had a great experience, the software has streamlined our operations and allows us to communicate more effectively with tenants.

Pros

The software is simple and easy to use. Our tenants can easily access their accounts through their web portal. It is very user-friendly and cost effective.

Cons

Would like to have a way to capture applicants personal information when they apply online.

Great for Leasing Properties!

Overall experience has been pleasant, It provides a nice website for the leasing side of my business. I have called customer service a few times at the beginning and the response time was good and helpful.

Pros

The best part of Rentalfy, is the website provided for leasing properties. Its simple to use and has a great ad syndicator. I had planned to use it to collect rent and provide reports to my clients - But at this time, Im just using the website. Other software like Appfolio require you to have 50 properties before on boarding, and Rentalfy seemed to check all the boxes for my small business. The website template is a lot nice than other options - such as Buildium ect..

Cons

I was hoping to use all of Rentalfy features - but there is a fee to my tenant when they use it to pay rent. This prevents me from using the software to collect rent and provide my clients with reports. I have to use quickbooks for this and would prefer for it to be in one software. It also would be ideal to use it to track maintenance requests - But since there is a fee to collect rent, and Im mostly working in quickbooks now - I don't spend as much time in Rentalfy. I just basically use it as a website.

Great Service

I have been using this software for 4 years..company great

Pros

When I have a question they respond with the quickness!!!!!!

Cons

Processing durning holidays ..if they could make holiday processing faster ..

Property management software value

I have had a very good experience with this company. Highly recommend them. Great value for the money

Pros

Super response time and very easy to use. Listen to their customers needs.

Cons

Would like it to be as little more robust on the owner side but they are working on it

Almost everything I need

Pros

I liked that it keeps track of income and maintenance for each home separately at the basic plan level.

Cons

I don't like how I cannot pay credit card fees versus my customers. I would also like to see a short term rental feature.