Rentalfy Reviews

4.83/5 (6 reviews)

David Jones

Great platform for a property management company

Reviewed 2019-10-16

Excellent - for the rare issue it has been resolved promptly with quick communication.

Pros
This is a great platform for a property management company with all functions on one site. Excellent syndication of listings, excellent e payment options, especially like the maintenance tracking function. It will hold its own against any of the others at a very fair price. The website creation function is very simple and user friendly requiring no outside help. Their support staff is responsive and quick if needed.

Cons
The only thing I dont like is the format of the integrated tenant applications - I do not like the format of how the credit reports are presented. Otherwise all other functions of the platform are very satisfactory and are very user friendly.

Sharon Danel

Great for Leasing Properties!

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-10-25

Overall experience has been pleasant, It provides a nice website for the leasing side of my business. I have called customer service a few times at the beginning and the response time was good and helpful.

Pros
The best part of Rentalfy, is the website provided for leasing properties. Its simple to use and has a great ad syndicator. I had planned to use it to collect rent and provide reports to my clients - But at this time, Im just using the website. Other software like Appfolio require you to have 50 properties before on boarding, and Rentalfy seemed to check all the boxes for my small business. The website template is a lot nice than other options - such as Buildium ect..

Cons
I was hoping to use all of Rentalfy features - but there is a fee to my tenant when they use it to pay rent. This prevents me from using the software to collect rent and provide my clients with reports. I have to use quickbooks for this and would prefer for it to be in one software. It also would be ideal to use it to track maintenance requests - But since there is a fee to collect rent, and Im mostly working in quickbooks now - I don't spend as much time in Rentalfy. I just basically use it as a website.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Joseph Adelman

Great Value !

Reviewed 2019-10-22

We have had a great experience, the software has streamlined our operations and allows us to communicate more effectively with tenants.

Pros
The software is simple and easy to use. Our tenants can easily access their accounts through their web portal. It is very user-friendly and cost effective.

Cons
Would like to have a way to capture applicants personal information when they apply online.

Melody Haynes

Great Service

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-10-15

I have been using this software for 4 years..company great

Pros
When I have a question they respond with the quickness!!!!!!

Cons
Processing durning holidays ..if they could make holiday processing faster ..

Kim Pittman

Property management software value

Reviewed 2019-10-15

I have had a very good experience with this company. Highly recommend them. Great value for the money

Pros
Super response time and very easy to use. Listen to their customers needs.

Cons
Would like it to be as little more robust on the owner side but they are working on it

Michael Westcott

Almost everything I need

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-10-24

Pros
I liked that it keeps track of income and maintenance for each home separately at the basic plan level.

Cons
I don't like how I cannot pay credit card fees versus my customers. I would also like to see a short term rental feature.