ResMan

Property management software for multifamily apartments

visit website

ResMan Reviews - Page 5

Options

Great! Technical support is awful though- very hard to get a hold of and get educated answers. The integration team could use significant improvements as well. Difficult process when utilizing add-on vendors ie; AMS, Aptexx.

Pros

There are many different capabilities with reports

Cons

More focus on accounting-related items- There should be a way to bulk void checks, addition of true AR functions, and AP scanning should have OCR capabilities

Almost 5 Stars

The sharing of knowledge is vastly sped up with an integrated system like ResMan. Owners, property managers, maintenance staff have all the data they need in an easy to use interface.

Pros

The ease of use and everything you need to manage a property is in 1 system!

Cons

I wish you could integrate photos and other images into the email blast functionality. Email only supports text, or images must be attachments.

Helpful but could be better

Overall I'm extremely happy. Hopefully they will take suggestions on how to make it better and keep improving.

Pros

Everything is all in one place. I'm able to store documents, contact information and also see accounting information remotely.

Cons

It seems like they are still relatively young. A lot of things could be better. But all in all it's a great product. I couldn't work without it!

Resman use @ Grentton Place 803-2B Grentton Place Browns Summit , N.C. 27214

see above

Pros

form letters and reports-easy to create

Cons

easy to make an error-but I am new to Resman-I have only been with the Company (Apartment Dynamics) for 6 months and prior to that I used Yardi for 10yrs.

Makes job easier!

Excellent!

Pros

User friendly and like the fact they are continuously making advancements and adding in new features based on the current changes and for making multifamily like easier. The customer Support team is very efficient.

Cons

Some features like: bulk reversals, ability to get residents poll should be added in future.

Perfect for our growing property management company

We have used Resman exclusively since they debuted and have really appreciated how willing they are to work with us in creating new features and customizing it to our needs.

Pros

Resman is incredibly easy to use and our employees pick it up very quickly.

Cons

Customer service has gone downhill after they got rid of the instant chat option.

Extremely User Friendly!

Pros

I like the ease of the software the most. There is nothing I can't access in just a few clicks or less.

Cons

No cons for the software, I wish all of the property management companies used it.

Game Changer

Our company came to ResMan after years of using an outdated leasing site with no customer support. ResMan is the complete opposite. It has REALLY streamlined so many things about my daily tasks.

Pros

It's easy to use and hard to mess up. Customer support has been helpful numerous times. I love that it's constantly being updated and improved. Work orders are easy to enter, lease charges are easy to see/edit, and adding new residents takes no time at all.

Cons

I don't believe anything is missing. I'm truly a huge fan.

Never had I worked with such a complete Software

I have worked in the Apartment Industry for over 20 years, and I have used many software, but Resman I am in love with, I would not change it for anything is

Pros

Cons

None abusolutly none I actually brag about how wonderful Resman is.

Resman

Over all the software serves its purpose and can use some additional added features.

Pros

It is user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

That you are limited on the amount of characters for texting. Wish the calendar would sync with other PMS. Wish that the text feature would allow photos. Wish that you were able to flag accounts for certain issues and that Resman would allow you.

Great product for multi-family management!

I have used 5 different software products and Resman is in my top 2. The user friendly features and search functionality is very intuitive and easy to get acclimated.

Pros

The software platform is very user friendly and intuitive.

Cons

We have experienced issues with integrating with other platforms.

Dash Board lacks the key reporting features

Gives over all picture on the performance of the property. But one has to really look for it. Analytics is woefully missing from the picture. Lets say, if the electricity bill is going up more than regular range, then it can show up to take an action. or for that matter a dash board to see how the expenses are doing as a percentage month over month year over year and so forth.

Pros

I like the simplicity and the functionality that is already there.

Cons

Support is not always responding on time. The issue that need to be fixed has been lingering for ever. Never got a satisfactory response.

Customer Review

Overall accountability, which is the name if the game. From Purchase Orders, to Invoicing, to Reports - Resman helps keep it all recorded from rental income to vendor aging reports.

Pros

Easy to use and adjustments to fit the needs of each business.

Cons

Reversals are a little sensitive in regards to the GL - but there are changes being made currently. As it is - one would need a record of posting transactions and their reversals anyway to make everything accountable, of course, but this is where user knowledge on HOW to record transactions is key.

Serves It's Purpose

Pros

This is a cost effective way to manage a property.

Cons

No way to download accounting to QuickBooks to handle accounting after selling a property. Needs instructions for Custom Reports. Customer service is very nice, but getting an answer is hit or miss and I often call other ResMan users because the customer service reps couldn't answer my question.

Love Resman!

Pros

Super easy to use. Great features. Love that everything we use (applicant screening, creating leases, redbook forms, etc) is integrated into Resman. Makes things a lot easier! Love being able to send text messages to our residents through Resman as well!

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like yet.

Apartment Software

Pros

In general it's pretty user friendly. It cover about everything you need to run a multifamily complex. You can't change notes in a vendor payment if it has been reconciled. This is very inconvenient.

Cons

I would like a mobile app. It would be so much better if you could put notes in a vendor payment even after its been reconciled.

ResMan Review

Pros

ResMan utilizes the latest technology to create an extremely user-friendly property management solution. The interface at first glance looks oversimplified, similar to an Apple product; however, do not be deceived. From its comprehensive operations features, including empowering end users to make unlimited resident corrections, customizable dashboards, intuitive document storage, cross browser/platform support, and seamless open RESTful API industry integrations to a powerful accounting GL back end (loved by our entire very demanding accounting team) and included resident portal, it's the most elegant solution in the industry currently.

Cons

Presently, there is no custom report writer, but they are very close to releasing one. The Development team has been outstanding and has always delivered and exceeded our challenging expectations.

User Friendly Software

Pros

This software is easy to use. If you are not a quick learner or you do not do something on a daily basis Resman is easy to navigate. Another great feature I love is text messaging. You can send bulk or individual messages and have everything on file.

Cons

Needs to have it's own screening software.

Software Worth Using!

Overall, ResMan is a well thoughtout out system that was developed by property management professionals for property managemetn professionals. The ResMan team is highly trained, reliable, and always willing to help. The migration process is very seemless, the support team truly cares, and the software works like a true property management software should. Feedback from our on-site teams has been nothing but high remarks.

Pros

Software is user friendly, intuitive, and boasts productivity.

Cons

A few process could use an overhaul to be more modernized, but overall a great software.

yeah its pretty good

Pros

user friendly, I LIKE THE COLOR SCHEME,

Cons

Too user friendly, because it is simplified it sometimes takes a lot of steps to accomplish one thing

User Friendly

It has allowed us to service our residents more quickly and efficiently through package check in which notifies the resident their package has arrived and communication portals like texting

Pros

ResMan is very user friendly and the format is intuitive

Cons

The reports section is organized poorly and it makes it difficult to find the type of report you are trying to generate

Ashton Heights - Office Staff - Use Resman

To be truthful, I don't know what business problems are solved.

Pros

It is relatively easy to navigate through the various aspects of Resman

Cons

There is problems with the payments deposited to Resman do not make it to the Ledger of the Resident. Just recently, deposited a money order for the resident in 1120. It is on the Deposit Batch, but did not post to the residents ledger. I am having problems with transferring residents from one unit to another. Even after the Transfer there is still the message of pending transfer (click here) on the previous unit. Processing invoices for payment and the scan to attach. I, today, selected a scanned invoice to attach and I access everything except the one I needed. Example is, invoice scanned had last numbers or 420, I select that, I get scans for 415/414/420. I continue to try and eventually I am able to get the correct invoice attachment. It is frustrating and consume too much time.

Hi LaVone, I am sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues. Since you have described your situation in detail, I am forwarding your information to our customer support team so that they can get in touch with you. And if you have any more questions, feel free to email me. --Dennis Behrman, SVP of Marketing | dennis.behrman@myresman.com

Great Product

Pros

Very easy to use and if there are ever any issues the customer service department is always on top of them! I definitely recommend.

Cons

There are a few reports that I would like to be able to manipulate in order to show what we need, but there are always ways to still pull the information.

Fantastic Property Management Software

It is great managment software at a very reasonable cost and I love how they cooperate with other vendors to integrate pieces that aren't built into the system.

Pros

Love the reporting, ease of use and great accounting functionality and accuracy.

Cons

Support team isn't as knowledgable as they used to be. Things get fixed but it takes longer than it used to .

26 units

For the price and how many units I managed ResMan is a great valued service. It has tons of potential but at the same time its internal software logic is frustrating to use.

Pros

This software has the ability to work with almost any need or business. I have been with ResMan for almost 2 years and during that time they and improved the user interface a lot.

Cons

The instructional videos are lacking. The compatibility of ResMan and its services are frustrating at times. Adding a screening company to process applications took about 3 months to get functional. ResMan has a great dash board concept but any time I do anything more then surface deep its internal process is annoying. example: Moving out a tenant is extremely confusing. I had to write myself a cheat sheet with 10 different steps I have to do, to fully process a move out. And the steps are all located in different spots with in ResmMan. I would think a normal repeating operation should be a bit more streamlined.

Justin, Thanks for your review. I'd like to get you connected with a customer success manager ¿ live, not through email or chat ¿ so that we can help you get a smoother ResMan experience. Shoot me an email with your contact information. -- Dennis Behrman, SVP of Marketing | dennis.behrman@myresman.com