ResMan

Property management software for multifamily apartments

visit website

ResMan Reviews - Page 6

Awesome Product

ResMan is a great product. I was working for a company that helped beta the software. It has grown and has some growing pains. The budget export and import is messed up. Over all it is an awesome product.

Pros

Easy to manuveur around and I love the option of the ? to get answers.

Cons

Alot of gliches, especially in exporting and importing documents like budgets.

Love the software and support

Pros

This product is extremely user friendly. Unlike other software that is available we have found this product is easy to understand makes sense to the on site team to maneuver through to enter data. The training videos that are available if you need additional assistance are like having someone standing with you walking you through it. I love the ability to chat while working in the software to handle small things that come up. The support is phenomenal. Each and every person you work with from sales to implementation, to ongoing support are knowledgeable, extremely helpful, and friendly. You can tell each one of them want cares about your experience.

Cons

I haven't found anything yet. We have not found anything that isn't superior to products and people we have used in the past.

ResMan - Easy to move around in

I enjoy working in ResMan and always looking for ways to move around in the program to enhance my work day or mobility within the program

Pros

Easy to move around in and bring up reports. Keeps accurate records of residents information.

Cons

Cannot look up resident by phone number. Not able to delete old accounts or ones that never moved in.

ResMan is a great!!

Pros

The ease of the software, learning is very easy.

Cons

I don't have anything negative about this product.

ResMan works very well for us!

We use ResMan as our software for our Rental Communities -- we use everything from prospect database management (CRM) to accounting - inventory control.

Pros

Very easy to use - great user manuals - excellent customer service support

Cons

For us - this system works extremely well -- I cannot think of anything that I don't like about the software

ResMan Review

I have been using ResMan for property management for about 2 years now and I love it!

Pros

I love ResMan! It is so easy to use, it does everything and if you make any mistakes they can be easily fixed!

Cons

What I like the least is all the glitches this software has, seems like weekly the server goes down. It is only for a short time but is still inconvenient.

The Best in the Industry

This software program makes my job easier, more efficient and extremely easy to use and I think its a product that has been long overdue in this part of the country.

Pros

The simplicity of the program and very user friendly. No lags in switching between windows or screens and very quick response.

Cons

So far quite satisfied and wish I had been exposed to the software a long time ago.

ResMan Survey by ICP

ResMan is an easy software that I can use anywhere at work or home. Able to work at home when unable to come to office. Can get all reports I need to do my job well.

Pros

Easy understanding of the categories. Able to see all reports on a daily update.

Cons

the kicking out when not in use. Having to resign in when enter every time.

Very robust software for property management

Overall, very positive. ResMan keeps me on track day to day.

Pros

I love the tenant portals for residents - from paying rent to requesting work orders, Resman makes it a snap for our residents to communicate with us.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to show the security deposit as "owing" in the resident portal, so that residents know to pay it before they move in. Also, integration with DocuSign would really make my life easier for lease signing and renewals.

Useful Product

Has good features, but ResMan can be slow with the most critical aspects of the business.

Pros

Organization and integration is the best part. Syncs up with bank accounts, inspection software and other various tools needed for successful property management

Cons

Customer Service/Help Line: On average, I'm on hold between 30-45 minutes Creating a New Property: Took 2-3 months for a newly managed property to be added to the system

Game changing Property Management software

Resman easily keeps us in touch with residents in with text and email. From an accounting point, it is simple to arrange different reporting formats too.

Pros

We love the texting capability plus the ability to receive online work orders.

Cons

I would like to see the Outstanding Collections divided by calendar years.

ResMan Review

ResMan Support team has always been willing to help us iron out the kinks and help with training when we do not fully understand how to maneuver the system.

Pros

The Bulk messaging that I can send out to customers. I love the text message ability so I can easily send a text to a customer. I like that you can upload documents for everyone involved to be able to see.

Cons

Learning how to operate the system at first was a little difficult. The move out process for collections was more confusing and hard to follow on the training. That was hard to remember how to post payment to the collections.

A wonderful software product

ResMan allows me to easily follow the performance of my properties as the month unfolds. This allows me to identify problem areas more quickly and avoid having them linger and fall thru the cracks.

Pros

It’s easy to navigate the different functions and allows me to easily access all the detailed information I need to understand what is going on financially with my properties. Other software products I have used in past are much more cumbersome to navigate and more limited in allowing me to access the detailed information I need.

Cons

I don’t have any cons. I’m very happy and satisfied with this software.

Resman - Funcional and easy to Use

We are able to be more efficient and able to pull reports that help with marketing, leasing, collections and financials. We used Quick Books before and had to due most things manually.

Pros

1. Ability to pull up residents, garage spaces, parking stickers... anything you may need. 2. Like the Boardroom and how you can personalize it to fit your needs. 3. Like that you can text and/or email to residents. 4. Like to be able to integrate credit screening company, collection company, e-premium and marketing sources.

Cons

I could tell you when I am experiencing the issue, but right now I can not think of any issues.

Great Software/User Friendly

No Problems

Pros

I have been in the apartment industry since 1993 and this software is among the most user friendly EVER.

Cons

There are only a few things that require additional steps to complete a process.

Kathy, It sounds like you have some great industry experience! Great to hear ResMan is amongst the most user-friendly solution you have used. This is fantastic feedback. Thank you! Thanks Again, Aaron Trujillo ResMan | Marketing Director

Excellent for SMB's not enterprise ready

We have been using ResMan for a couple of Affordable communities and have enjoyed the ease of use and the layout of the affordable module. We are a larger organization and though it is an excellent product that I would recommend to those in the SMB market or new to property management, it is not quite what I would consider a competitor for enterprise systems, like Yardi Voyager, but better than Realpage OneSite. If you are looking for something robust and engaging for your communities then I would give ResMan chance. If you are looking for something with a stronger emphasis on accounting, investment management, and customization then you might want to consider other options.

Pros

The software has a strong focus on the resident and operations of the community. The layout is simple and easy to understand. Good PM and resident accounting.

Cons

The accounting side is not quite there for investment management, ownership, or advanced enterprise level accounting. The options to customize or create custom reports is difficult and a large learning curve for non-technical users.

Dear Sir or Madam, Thank you for your feedback and thank you for being a loyal customer. We are happy to hear that ResMan has made managing your Affordable communities much simpler. We are also very excited about where we are headed in terms of our accounting and reporting features. Stay tuned. In the meantime, if you need additional assistance or help reaching a specific goal, reach out to me and I can get you connected with our support team. --Dennis Behrman, SVP of Marketing | dennis.behrman@myresman.com

ResMan Review

Pros

It is very user friendly as far as navigating resident accounts and the ability to use the search bar to quickly access what you're searching for.

Cons

The ledgers are sometimes confusing in their layout and took some getting used to in order to decipher them.

Resman Fan

In my many years working in the apartment industry I have used many different softwares and Resman is by far the simplest that I have used. The developers for Resman, get it, they make it simple to use and have thought about many features that make the day to day onsite work flow smoother. The functionality encompasses features that other management software platforms do not offer. Very happy to be using Resman, would have loved to have had them along my apartment management career all along.

Pros

I love the simplicity of maneuvering about the site and the ease of finding information when in need of learning how to do a task. The ability to communicate thru Resman with our residents via email or text is wonderful.

Cons

I do not have any cons in using Resman. Wish I would have had the pleasure of using this management software all along my journey.

Dear ResMan Fan, Those are our favorite features too! We are so happy you are part of the ResMan family now and we look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with you. Dennis Behrman, SVP Marketing

Resman review

Resman is a great program to have and use. It is great for integrating with other program

Pros

Program is great. no features to improve on at this time.

Cons

Program is great. no features to improve on at this time. Integration was easy

ResMan feedback

Pros

This software is compatible to many needs towards multifamily apartments.

Cons

There are a few glitches that need to be fixed. When I reach out to the help desk, they clearly do not know the system as well as myself. They are only reading what is online.

Intuitive Interface

Pros

I have used Resman for a few years now and it has helped me keep track from posting rents to leases, etc. it is easy to use and has all the tools you need

Cons

What I dislike is a limited drop down menu for options.

Pros

It's pretty easy to navigate and is user friendly

Cons

Product enhancements take too long to approve. Monthly enhancements and improvements to Resman rarely pertain to on-site functions and are rarely anything that is beneficial to on-site staff members

Let the Software do the work!!

This has made report preparing and running way faster and a lot more accurate.

Pros

I love that it is easy to use. I work so much fast and get way more done in a day than I ever did.

Cons

I have no cons at this time. I am very pleased.

Resman's Rocks

Great software that provides great value for the money.

Pros

Ease of use to do the things that you need to do. Easy to check financial statements or provide tenants with a copy of their statement

Cons

Some navigation could be difficult to find certain items

Love!

What I love about this software is that it is extremely easy for me to send out emergency notices or any notices to residents. I can access any information I need easily and quickly.

Pros

I really find this software extremely user friendly. I used to use Yardi at a previous job and I found that ResMan is so much easier and organized for me.

Cons

I am extremely impressed with this product and don't find that there are any Cons.

Great to hear you love ResMan. We work hard to ensure our users have a platform that is easy and efficient, so we appreciate you letting us know how it is working for you.