ResMan

Property management software for multifamily apartments

visit website

ResMan Reviews - Page 7

Love it!

Overall the software is great.

Pros

I love that it is very easy to use and understand.

Cons

When sending emails you cannot track what you have sent from Resman. Example is if I sent a final account statement to a former I cannot track to see when it was sent.

Excellent Software

Love the software

Pros

It does everything from work orders to payments.

Cons

I would like to see a translate function so the maintenance personnel who does not speak english can have the work orders translated into Spanish.

Resman Review

Pros

I love how user-friendly Resman is. I also love the fact that there is a support team I can reach out to if I have any questions.

Cons

I was using this software multiple times daily as an Assistant Property Manager however, I received a promotion to in house collections and there isn't a lot of good features or reporting to fully be able to do my current position.

Great Value

Pros

Functions available are easy to use. I love the various reports to pull and the charts you can see.

Cons

I wish that automated reports were more readily available. I also wish you could pull activity by leasing agent or software user.

ResMan Review

fair

Pros

easy to learn. pretty self explanatory.

Cons

some things are tricky such as moving people out and doing their fas then having to make an adjustment when it is complete. also, no report for just make ready completions...it is blank.

Resman Review

Pros

Ease of use. It is possible to keep an incredible amount of information at your finger tips as long as you have internet.

Cons

The are a lot of days where the system seems to not function properly for long periods of time.

ResMan is the best!

Pros

ResMan is the most comprehensive software we have seen and/or tried for multifamily property management. It's amazing to be able to handle accounting, leasing, workorders, resident communication and everything from one place! I wouldn't want to do property management without it.

Cons

I can't recommend to everyone because ResMan isn't available for smaller properties

Resman Is my all time favorite Apt Software

I love that I can track my extra my carports, licence plates, gate cards or car stickers. Changing rents when doing increases is as easy as a snap.

Pros

It is very user friendly and it is easy to learn and pick up quite quickly. You can open up as many windows just so you don't have to close the window you are working in. I love that you can put date ranges on reports for information that you need or looking for.

Cons

Permissions to do certain things. But this is really not a software issue but your corporate level access. I love everything about Resman.

Resman Use

Pros

resman is easy to navigate through to look at reports and the supporting detail

Cons

I wish that the system had the ability to keep the settings the report parameters each time so I don't need to reset when I switch report

Super Easy to and Everything in One Package

Overall I would easily recommend RESMAN to anybody joining the property management sector of work. This has made getting all the documentation I need taken care of as well as getting everything in one spot for me to easily refer back to. I absolutely love it and once you play around with it a little it becomes like second nature.

Pros

The things I like most about this software is the easy of access. They allow easy signatures of documents as well as a convenient way to organize files that clients have sent to us. Truthfully made the adjustment from retail to property management super simple and easy.

Cons

The things I like least are how confusing it can be originally but once you find the help desk/FAQ section literally typing in a question takes you to a step by step guide on how to do it. Only other issue is that sometimes signatures that need to be docusigned will not registered when we receive them back.

Resman is incredible.

I really enjoyed the on-site training that we received with the rep,

Pros

The UI is great. It makes it incredibly easy to train new staff because it' is so user-friendly.

Cons

Sometimes "the team member" the little lizard can get annoying telling you everything you can't/ or do not have the permissions to do.

My thoughts...

Pros

I like the customization features on my home screen.

Cons

There is no mail merge feature for 3-day notices. You cannot generate your notices using the rent balance, only the overall balance or the rent recurring charge.

I Love ResMan

I absolutely love it!

Pros

Everything it is very easy to use and the support crew/ team is always great help.

Cons

Nothing website is very easy to navigate.

Angelica, Thank you so much for your kind words! Dennis Behrman, SVP Marketing

Resman

Great with two phase integration (transferring funds, etc.)

Pros

Easy, user friendly , can access from my phone at anytime

Cons

Many steps for work orders, text message numbers two separately for phases

Property Management Software at it finest!

All in all, it has been wonderful using resman!

Pros

Resman offer many features that effectively eliminate many hours of mundane tasks.

Cons

Each feature has an up-charge, so you cannot get the best use without paying top dollar.

Great User Interface

Always fast response time on their tickets. Always great customer service when needed.

Pros

Easy to use, learn and navigate. Very easy to keep organized.

Cons

Having issues lately sending text messages. Can't utilize it like before.

Love it!

Pros

I love the ease of use! When onboarding new employees, the acclimation is much quicker than with previously used softwares. The reporting options available are fantastic!

Cons

There is not a mobile app for ResMan, which our teams would love to have!

Resman is Awesome

The Resman software is awesome.

Pros

User Friendly, it is very easy to find reports or anything you are looking for.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like. I have not hard any issues.

stream lined

very good, great software and streamlining tool for anyone in the industry as a whole

Pros

easy access, auto generated reporting, mapping and tracking

Cons

occasional "hick-up's" previously but rectified with no repeated issues

Resman is Great

We are solving leasing and money problems.

Pros

I like that it is very user friendly and everything is easy to find.

Cons

I don't like that it goes slow sometime and you have to log out of it in order for it to work

When it works, it's amazing!

Pros

The interface is very user friendly. There are bugs sometimes, but its working it is amazing. Even with the learning curve I was able to fiddle with the program and very quickly learned to navigate. LOTS of features!

Cons

Occasional bugs, nothing long lasting but in our line of work even a few minutes when the system is down feels like hours.

Property Manager

Pros

Very easy to use and correct your issues. Gives you step by step to use the program.

Cons

I wish it had a program to split the difference of what a resident owes as far as the resident & Government

Invoices and Transactions/Live chat and final accoutn

Pros

The invoice and transaction process is quick without a lot of additional steps required.

Cons

The process to correct a final account closing statement/deposit is almost impossible and messes up the accounting end. The "pay to" on refunds cannot be changed. The live chat, no matter how much information you put in the original message, they are almost always going to make you repeat yourself. They do not actually read the message with all the information already given but immediately ask you for the details... This is extremely frustrating, especially since the reason you are having to contact them is because of frustration with another aspect of the software.

Hi Autumn, I'd like to get you on the phone with someone from our customer care team. Send me an email and I can have some reach out to you right away. --Dennis Behrman, SVP of Marketing | dennis.behrman@myresman.com

software

Easy to use and print all kind of reports

Pros

board room easy allow to check all properties

Cons

sending email to residents without the possibly of attaching an image is wrong. You guys need to fix it

ResMan Software

Great experience with ResMan

Pros

I used resman for the make ready board, was very useful, service request was easy to close and write notes.

Cons

Sometimes the woek orders would not close.