RIO Genesis

Real estate brokerage & office management software

RIO Genesis Reviews

Pros

I have been using this software for sometime and I really enjoy it, easy to use, great customer services, great service for the money. Defently I recommended Rio Genesis.

JOSE L.

Hello, this is much better than trying to organize properties on an Excell spreadsheet. Thank you for the great product.

matt h.

Eddie is awesome and very patience. I am enjoying this software program and look forward to becoming more organized and efficient.

Ginger L.

Greg A.

Nuvia R.

Setup and training can be confusing for some clients who are new to products.

Nuvia R.

4.7

Best Real Estate Software out there!

My office has been using RIO Genesis for several years. We find that it is easy to use and keeps all of our documents in order. The staff has it open all day long adding to it then in the mornings I come in and run a few reports and I can see exactly what my staff accomplished yesterday. It's fantastic. Over the years there has been questions about something or the other, the customer service is quick to respond and either give me the answer or find a solution to my problem. I use several platforms in my real estate business, equator, resnet, dispo/exceleras, pyramid, Freddie, etc and I find that RIO gives me much more information and is a great platform for all of my real estate needs.

Pros

It's easy to use and stores all of the information that we need to complete a real estate transaction.

Cons

Non at this time.

Thank you for the review Monica! We're glad that we are able to provide you a solution to fulfill all your Real Estate business needs.

RIO Changed the trajectory of my business!

RIO Genesis has given me the ability to streamline all of the processes of my business in one easy to use online system. I was used to tracking by spreadsheet and email for 10 plus years before I implemented RIO Genesis into my daily routine. I was an old school broker who didn't want to change my ways because they worked for me. The RIO support team cared about my business and worked with me for the...

Pros

Ability to organize information on each transaction, online access, storage system for documents and photos, and I can track the progress of each employee in the system.

Features & Functionality Revisions Requested

Features & functionality assigning tasks to agents not required in the transaction. Recurring tasks continue to reaccure even after tasks are complete.

Cons

I started using less than a year ago and I don't know how we ever got along without it!

RIO Genesis has helped us to organize easily in one platform. It so easy to customize that we are able to use it for all types of business including REO and corporate, Commercial and retail residential. The contact management is great and integrates easily for communication and notes between all parties in a transaction. I especially like that we can allow access to certain but not all parts of the same file. For example, an assistant can have access to specific on a file to work on, like contract & lender information, but no access to the client's contact information unless given access by the lead agent. No worries about client privacy issues or an agent getting a client list and moving to another firm!

Pros

we are able to integrate both REO and retail listings and customize easily the contact management is great because it allows us to sort contacts by type (business client vs homeowner) and allows for notes on files and contacts

Cons

Set up of data input can be tedious and it really requires set up to work properly. But thats not an issue with the software, that's just laziness. Once you've input your information everything works like clockwork

Great member of the team.

This program is a game changer. It is easy to use and keeps everything in one neat package. The whole team can see what each other is doing and how the client is reacting. It has been a great additions to the team.

Pros

It keeps everything organized and in front of me.

Cons

I am leaving this blank because I have yet to find anything I didn't like.

Thank you Terri! We appreciate your review. We are glad that the use of our system allows you less worry and stress about what is going on in your business.

Easy to use System for my Real Estate Office

Rio Genesis is a great software system. Our office and team members have been using it now for several years and we dont know what we'd do without it. We are able to assign tasks through the portal, stay on track with timelines, and track our expenses. The system has so many functions and features that NO other system has. In addition, there is a Vault that stores your file after you close for a minimal fee, which allows the Brokers to stay in compliance.

Pros

has a lot of different features makes things easier for real estate agent and staff easy to use

Fully Automate Your office

This software keeps my office organized. Easy to use. All of our agents can access documents. The administrator can permission each user to different parts of the software so that agents,office staff and management can all use this software .

Pros

Everyone in the office can use it. Each user can only see permitted sectors.

Cons

Takes time to set up correctly.

RIO Genesis Outstanding CRM

The software does just about anything you need it to do and more. Easy to use. It will re-organize your business. My team loves it. We easily handle 150 transactions annually/$40m in volume.

Pros

It can be customized to fit your business model.

Cons

It takes some time to learn how to use as it offers so much but the investment of time is worth it.

Your whole business kept in one place.

Pros

Anything and everything you need for your file can be found right here. Basic information, photo albums, communication, documents, billing, offers, flyers, tasks, etc...

Cons

The software still has a few kinks to be worked out with the contact management portion of it. .....

Excellent overall real estate software.

This is a package that covers all aspects of real estate management. Everything from REO to retail transaction management and recruiting. It is a software developed and built by top real estate office management for real estate managers.

Pros

The total package that covers all aspects of a office management system, CRM, to reimbursements.

Riogenesis Review

I enjoy using the site. It is easy to use and is a convenient way to manage offers and communication.

Pros

That my staff can use it and that I can restrict their permissions.

Cons

The homepage layout

Thank you for your honest review Kimberly! We're constantly looking for more ways to improve our system and we think you'll love our new user interface that's coming soon!

Great product for a great value

I manage all of my listings on the platform. The tasking and work flow is good. It has worked great for what we do, and the technical support is second to none.

Pros

Cons

creating master task

Excellent System for REO Management and Assignments

We have been an active user of the RIO Genesis System for well over 3 years now. It has progressively updated to become one of our main sources of REO tracking, follow up and offer receipt portals. If you're in the market for a system that will meet and exceed your needs, look no further.

Pros

Ease of use is stellar and works on all systems.

Cons

Setup and training can be confusing for some clients who are new to products.

First Class System!!

Functionality and Ease of Use!! Customer service is 2nd to none. I highly recommend it.. very versatile for our business.

Pros

Versatile and easy to use.

Cons

Not much to dislike.. if I had to really dig for something, I would like it have more property management functionality.

RIO Genesis

Both my staff and agents use RIO. It is very easy to use! Customer service is efficient and friendly!

Very use friendly

It keeps me organized

Pros

Very user friendly. It helps making communications easier. It helps alot to keep to keep things organized. Helps keeps things on schedule.

Great application

New User Experience

So far this product seems to have everything we need and more, our customer service agent Eddie, has been absolutely amazing, knowledgeable , and eager to help. He also has been more than generous with his time.

Pros

Intuitive, Accurate, Productive

Cons

So versatile and thorough that it can be a bit overwhelming to totally set up and customize

Eddie - RIO GENESIS TRAINING

Pros

Great to follow all our real estate needs and tasks in one place.

Cons

Thank you for your review! We love to hear great things about our training and support staff! It's really important to us to deliver great training and service.

Rio leaves more to desire

Pros

It has the customer’s information that we need in order to service and assist them

Cons

It’s very finicky to work with and is super frustrating. In order to update a clients current package you have to go into a complete different program that is often having issues.

Great system

ALL REO has gone to a major platform. RIO Genesis is at the top. It uses years of experience in the REO business.

Pros

user freindly

Cons

Thank you Bob! We appreciate you leaving a review and also mentioning how RIO Genesis can be used manage all Real Estate listings.

New to RIO Genesis

We are new to RIO Genesis but see the obvious advantages. It is easy to implement and have started to migrate our CRM over. The REO specific workflow is outstanding.

Cons

Great Dashboard and so much more. Great customer service! Thank you Eddy!

I am able to assign tasks to my team members at a faster and more proficient manner as we check status on each case. I don't think that i have something that i do not like so far about this dashboard and the system. As I become more familiar and faster on the system i will be happy to give you feedback should i see a need for recommendations and improvements.

Pros

I have the ability to easily set up my team and easily move forward with assigning tasks to the team.

Rio simply works!

The RIO Genesis platform is ideal for multi faceted real estate offices working with various corporate clients. It can be a mess when clients all are on different operational methods and systems. RIO bring some stability to an unstable business. Highly recommend it.

Cons

Great product for our real estate team

This service has helped us centralize the tools needed not just to run our REO Operations but Outer Tail as well.

Cons

Thank you Chris for your review. We're glad that you find our system useful for helping manage both your REO and retail business.