Stays Reviews

5.0/5 (20 reviews)

Pros
  • Besides the system itself with great solutions, the stays team, which is providing a fantastic support.Diogo F.Read the full review
  • Most important to me, the provide the best customer service I have seen in any other company I have worked with. Casa do Mar Rentals - Brazil.Rafael P.Read the full review
  • Ve already use another software, and i can afirm that Stays is very easy to use, and has a wonderful support.Fabio N.Read the full review
Cons
  • After having many problems with our previous software provider (kigo), we decided to cancel the contract and switch to "stays" around one year ago.Marcio Z.Read the full review
  • Stays system allowed my business to grow, remove overbookings, payment delays and errors in general. Thumbs up and keep on going.Gustavo F.Read the full review
  • It is not that practical to manage some price rules individually, but nothing that is very serious.Rafael W.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Anonymous

Seems like a great solution for big or small agencies

Reviewed 2018-10-25

Love it-- Used a very old software for years before switching. This has made the job much more effortless!

Pros
Sales tools and methods to standardize the listings across all listing sites. Very easy to use, with some complex tools. Synchronizes calendars, does invoices seamlessly.

Cons
No cons that I can think of. Maybe that I didn't use sooner.

Rafael Wouters

Great software for those who need more organization

Reviewed 2018-11-19

The main benefits are integration with the main sales channels, the possibility of a practical financial management, the easy way to manage the website itself, the fantastic price recalculation tool on holidays or events, among other benefits. I recommend this tool to any vacation rental agency or even small hotels who wants the business to get organized.

Pros
I think the best thing about stays is that it joints several functions into one software, so you do not need to manage different tools on a daily basis. The software really simplifies a lot of tasks, but I believe that the automated e-mails, being able to explain everything to the client in an easy, fast and automatic way, is a highlight because you gain a lot of time in the daily routine of the company.

Cons

Response from Stays

Hi Rafael,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our stays.net software. We're glad to hear that you're having a good experience with us.

Regarding the price rules, We already forwarded the issue to our product team and received the information that we will start working on improvements next month. Our product team might get in contact with to receive more details and share our ideais with you.

We are thankful to partner with customers like you and are looking forward to continuing working together.

Carlos Raupp

The right choice

Reviewed 2018-10-31

Stays is a serious, responsible and efficient company, providing an excellent platform for vacation rental managers.

Pros
The website, the general calendar, which gives me a good vision about the availability of all my apartments, the channel manager and the email template section.

Cons
Season and Event setup: I have a certain difficulty with the configuration. I also expected more queries from my website.

Response from Stays

Hi Carlos,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our software. We're glad to hear that you're having a good experience with us.

Our support team will get in contact in order to explain you our Season and Event tool, which we recommend for 10+ properties and the alternative, which allows you to create individual rules for each property. The team will also explain you our SEO tools and share some of our blog articles, which should help you to generate more traffic for your own website.

We are thankful to partner with a loyal customers like you for more than 2 years now. We promisse to continue working hard to keep adding more value to your business.

André Havro

Ideal for those who manage many units

Reviewed 2018-12-11

The platform has helped us a lot with the management of our units. We are satisfied with the result.

Pros
With Stays we are able to manage different units in several OTAs around the world, all in one platform. The software great for those who manage many units. The pricing tools and integration with other sales channels are the best features of the tool.

Cons
Online payment management and website tools could be better

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

WAGNER GARCIA

Four in One.

Reviewed 2019-12-13

The booking engine does not show the apartments as an only one propriety but as if each one is a separeted one.

Pros
It makes all the difference. You control everything with just one login.

Cons
it is not very well adapted for hotels like proprieties. It does not work with children fares.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Benjamin Scwanke

The PMS which changed our Company

Reviewed 2017-04-10

We are a Rio de Janeiro based company and manage 200+ vacation rental apartments providing a full service, which includes maintenance, cleaning, in/out, reports, payment issues and inspections to our property owners. We made intensive researches and decided to go with stays , because the software is able to manage all these issues. It also comes with an integrated Channel Manager, CRM and complete finance module. This was important for us, since we don´t want to loose ourselves working (and paying for) too many different platforms. We made the right decision. They are adding useful and new features frequently. The support team is interacting with you, introducing new features, alerting about incomplete price setups or just sharing ideas, how certain things could be improved. They always give us the feeling that they really want to help you making your business grow. This is a level of customer support I never saw before.

Frank Bramer

Great Software Solution

Reviewed 2016-06-30

Since i am living and running another business in Spain (my properties are in Brazil), my main goal by purchasing a software was to optimize my time. After some weeks of research, i decided to go with stays, because some of my business partners use and recommend them. The attention i received from the first day until now is fantastic. The support team answers my questions within hours, sometimes even within minutes. Beside software related issues, they gave me many other usefull advises, how to improve my business. I really appreciate that. The system is very easy to use and has a lot of helpful features. Through the channel manager and my new website, I increased the number of bookings significantly. Working less, renting more = good investment. I made the right deciscion with stays and highly recommend them.

Pros
channel manager and sales tools, communication with my costumers and staff, inteligent website, easy to use, support and trainings team

Armando Makma

Great Channel Manager for Vacation Rentals

Reviewed 2018-11-09

Very good software with easy handling, streamlining daily activities for the best scope of sale. The benefits: Facilitator of connection with the main vacation rental sales channels, practical adjustment of information and easy to use, with a very agile support.

Pros
Facility with the handling of price and rate plan information, adjustment of values, guest management and connection to the main vacation rental websites.

Cons
The sales reports should have more information

Response from Stays

Hi Armando,

Thank you very much for your review. We're glad to hear that you're having a good experience with stays.net. We will keep on working hard to keep adding more value to your business.

Rafael Paal

Stays helped us to grow and to focus on Customer Satisfaction

Reviewed 2018-12-01

Pros
Since we became partner with Stays, my business has grown constantly way above market average. Revolutionary tools, that made my team's operational routine more dynamic and faster. Using Stays's software, the focus of my team drives entirely directed to the satisfaction our clients.

Cons
I would like to see improvements with Homeaway's API

Diogo Gonçalves

Increase in Sales and better Control

Reviewed 2017-05-21

Pros
Since I was using another vacation rental software before, I first noticed a facility and tranquility to book with the connected sales channels. This also meant that I could add more properties to them, which consequently generated an increase of sales. Today, I have much more control and transparency in many processes. An important point to mention is that the support works very well and that they are always open to suggestions for improvements or new features.

Cons
Nothing to mention, but I would just recommend stays to who manages more than 5 vacation rental properties.

Marcio Zaidan

We made the right decision

Reviewed 2017-03-17

After having many problems with our previous software provider (kigo), we decided to cancel the contract and switch to "stays" around one year ago. The onboarding process was smooth, considering the quantity of features this software provides. Today "stays" not only manages our reservations, but also all operations and tasks in the departments of Rio Spot Homes. It is a intuitive and easy to use software with a 10 points support team. We recommend stays to everybody, who wants to improve his vacation rental business.

Pros
everything!

Mauricio Marques

Important part of our business

Reviewed 2017-03-25

Currently almost all brazilian business branches are very competitive and the vacation rental market could not be different, especially in the city of Rio de Janeiro. Personally I've been working in the vacation rental market for some time and the desire to expand the business and work in an organized and more professional way was huge. The Stays system arrived at the right time to assist us with this goal. We are enjoying to work with this software and we can count on the support team at any time, especially with the connections and doubts with OTA's. The platfrom optimized practically every process and allowed us to have an general overview about our company.

Pros
- Many great tools - Support Team

Gustavo Falcao

Stays helps my business to grow

Reviewed 2017-03-29

I am using the stays system since a little more than a year now. Its impressive to see how technology is going forward every week. They recently lounged a new finance module that allows me to cut down on external half way integrations. Since i am running the company as a side business from home, I make full use of their staff management and efficiency tools. Stays system allowed my business to grow, remove overbookings, payment delays and errors in general. Thumbs up and keep on going!

Vinicius Barboza

What we needed

Reviewed 2017-04-10

Stays.net has overpassed our expectations as a vacation rental management software. It certainly made and makes all the difference in our business and I am convinced that it was our best technological acquisition in the history of our company. Very efficient programn and all our doubts and requests are well attended in a satisfactory agile manner.It is a 360º program that connects with the main portals, manages all reservations and all tasks in a super clear, safe and controlled way. In vacation rental business, I do not see how to act effectively without a platform like Stays Vinicius Barboza CEO - Myme"

Alan Mattos

A Software that professionalized our Business

Reviewed 2017-04-06

We are managing around 40 properties. We started to use stays in January 2016. It helped us to professionalize our company in various aspects and to optimize several processes. Today the software is an important part of our company. I highly recommend stays for everybody with 10+ properties.

Pros
Many usefull features

Cons
maybe too much features for somebody with less than 5 properties

Mauricio Vieira Garcia

A milestone for our company

Reviewed 2017-05-14

Pros
We are using stays for more than one year now. The software became a very important part of our company and exceeded our expectation by far. The stays team is great.

Mozart Alves

The best of the best

Reviewed 2017-04-06

I have a great experience on using Stays system to manage all my Vacation apartments in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Since I decided to use their plataform, my business increased 40% which made me to save a lot of time to do others things that I couldn't do before. Definitely I reccomend it for anyone that manage some properties in your city, It is a complete solution (calendars, logistics, cleaning, staff, data base, ...) for your company or group of apartments. Thanks for all Stays staff for the daily help!

Pros
synchronizing calendars staff control cleaning control sales statistics finantial department

Cons
I do not have any cons

Marcelo Cardoso

Excellence in Service

Reviewed 2018-11-27

It matches my expectations into what I needed. I can say excellent

Pros
Practical and time saving, optimization of sales and processes

Cons
I have not detected any negative points yet

Diogo Figueiredo

High Quality Product

Reviewed 2017-04-01

We are still in the implementation phase, but we can already see the quality of the product and we are sure that it will help us a lot and add value to our company.

Pros

Cons
Nothing to mention, everything is working as expected. All doubts were clarified quickly, so we have nothing to complain about.

Fabio Nahon

Very Good Software

Reviewed 2017-04-15

I´ve already use another software, and i can afirm that Stays is very easy to use, and has a wonderful support.