SuiteSpot Logo

Suggested alternatives

upkeep
getmaintainx
limble-cmms

Really liking the ease of adding items and assigning them to appropriate people. The email confirmations and the on WO notes really help make the whole process seamless.
The customer service is excellent. Our Customer Service Representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], is always quick to respond and is always pleasant.
I love that I can manage my turns and all other maintenance easily here. When something's needed of.
This may already be a function that I am unaware of.
The only thing I don't like is that when one person does an inspection on their log in only they can see it.

oz

ofir z.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Must have tool for every Multifamily operators!

Pros

SuiteSpot has changed the way we manage our maintenance processes. It was incredibly quick and easy to set up while still giving us the flexibility needed to manage our maintenance processes across our portfolio. The integration with Yardi is a huge help as it eliminates duplication of work and gives everyone access to the information they need, especially helpful for proving resident damages. There's really nothing like it!

Cons

Requires some set up if you need to customize your reports and workflows to make sure it is working correctly for your business. Like with any new software, the set up can be time-consuming but once it is done, it is totally with it!!

MP

Marios P.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Very easy to use

Pros

Cons

Would love to see more options for mobile user that are currently not accessible. Also bring the Edit WO option forward as it is very much buried in the WOs

RW

Ricky W.

Construction, 5,001-10,000 employees

Decent software, but with potential

Pros

I really like the cross-platform functionality. It really helps when it comes to going between site work and office work.

Cons

SuiteSpot has been easy to learn, but limited in its capabilities. Once it can connect to our other internal software (Yardi), it will cut down the time taken to upload information, communicate deadlines and generate reports. I look forward to seeing it become a great tool.

SL

Shane L.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Fantastic Product with a great team!

Pros

Easy to use and user friendly. The software has added a ton of transparency to our organization. SuiteSpot has allowed our operations to identify many inefficiencies and make significant improvements. The support team is very quick to respond to questions and inquiries.

Cons

The software can get slow when loading large volumes of data, however, I believe there are updates on the way.

KC

Karla C.

Consumer Services, 10,001+ employees

Leasing Consultant

Overall great program to have and use for property management

Pros

What I like about it is that it's very easy to use. Keeps all of or work order and inspection in file. Easy to navigate and manage in our property.

IA

Irene A.

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

User friendly, easily customized and very efficient for building Inspections

Pros

Integration with our current business unit and other building management software was so seamless and quick. We use the inspection features and it is very easy to understand and customize. The support from Suitespot is also excellent.

Cons

The only thing I think they can improve on is the sync. The mobile version and web app version are not exactly synced. If you start an inspection on one device it must be completed on that same device.

Thank you for the detailed review Irene! We've added your suggestion for sync upgrades to our roadmap - stay tuned for updates!

NP

Nicole P.

Great Program

Suite Spot has some bugs from time to time but overall its a great program that eases additional work on my daily tasks.

Pros

I like the functions of this program and that everything can be streamlined but customized.

Cons

That you can only add photos in the attachements.

Thank you Nicole! We greatly appreciate your feedback. Since submitting this review, we now support the uploading of videos as well as photos. Try it out - we think you'll like it!

LB

Laticia B.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Great Work Order Management Sysyem

Pros

The product is very easy to use and offers several functions which allow our teams to schedule jobs, keep track of work orders and easily review historical work order data.

Cons

I would like to be able to print a pdf summary instead of having to use Excel. This may already be a function that I am unaware of.

Thank you for your review Laticia! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to continuing to meet your needs.

JV

Joshua V.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Innovative Software Solution For Operations Management

Our experience can easily be captured in a single word - "Excellent". One of our beta users even noted that we could never go back to our old pen and paper method since SuiteSpot has added a new layer of constant connectivity for scheduling and implementation.

Pros

The interface is very intuitive for new users and offers full integration with our primary Accounting / Property Management software, Yardi Voyager. A bonus is the incredible support team to help refine and customize all of the users' needs on an asset by asset basis. From being able to address all of our work order needs from our mobile devices to providing an audit trail of our unit turnover process, SuiteSpot delivers new levels of efficiency and transparency to our operations.

Cons

The initial onboarding & customization for each asset can be cumbersome but we are convinced we'll realize a strong return on our investment as we continue to use the software every day.

SD

Sandra D.

Property Management

I find Suitespot very easy to follow with great help features.

Pros

Since we have implemented Suitespot it is extremely useful to keep track on all aspects of our units and tenants.

Cons

Nothing so far. As part of a team we are currently improving or changing what we need at Skyline

Thank you Sandra! Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We'll keep working to meet your team's needs!

NS

Nigel S.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

SuiteSpot is a great company. They have a great product and they truly understand our business.

Pros

The small details are all covered. For example, I like that you can all of my open maintenance tasks are all showing up in one app.

Cons

I would like to see more features related to resident communication