TenantCloud Reviews

3.86/5 (62 reviews)

Jon Ladd

Free? Awesome!

Reviewed 2016-12-22

I am so glad I found TenantCloud.com! It is perfect for the owner/investor. Great job! Support their vendors to ensure this business model works. Thank you!

Pros
Ease of use, great looking, does the jo for the small investor.

Cons
Haven't found any yet!

Response from TenantCloud

Jon, wow! We were blown away by your review. It made our day. Thank you for using TenantCloud.

Doug Williams

We started using EvaProperty.com 3 months ago at our company

Reviewed 2014-03-03

We started using EvaProperty.com 3 months ago at our company. Very simple and transparent software overall, but still it's better for a small and medium property holders. However, I can strongly recommend Evaproperty for its accountiong, online rent collection possibilty and free marketing website, btw sign up is free Pros: very useful accounting, personal website with design templates, vendor, maintenance and tenant portals, easy design, no unnecessary expensive "bells and whistles" other softwares have. And the pricing is good. Cons: high custom domain set up fee, no ROI indicator, too many updates.

Response from TenantCloud

Thanks for your review. We really appreciate it.

George Conzales

Can't believe it's FREE!

Reviewed 2015-04-09

Love it! Can't believe it free. I have been using for one month and use it to communicate with all of our 50 tenants. The marketing website is amazing. It is really a full property management system for free. Maintenance and payments all done within the system, which save so much time. I did have an issue with putting in some previous information and contacted customer service, but it took a couple days to get it fixed. They did fix it though. Has my recommendation.

Response from TenantCloud

We appreciate your positive feedback. Our goal is always to provide a consistently reliable product and an exemplary level of customer service.

Rebekah Freeman

Editting

Reviewed 2017-04-17

great for staring out

Pros
Tenant cloud offers maintenance request and accounting and gives the ability to connect your tenants and owners to tenant cloud.

Cons
does not offer enough editing space on the tenants lease and or contact info. Needs more options to split up payments.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Yaakov Benyowitz

You get what you pay for

Reviewed 2018-07-11
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
While it is a free product and the features they do offer once you find them are usually easy to find

Cons
All the features are quite limited and they keep moving around things on the interface which makes it harder to find the items that you were looking for. Its accounting department is not robust at all.

Mike Fitzgerald

Small Landlord and Love it

Reviewed 2015-05-04

Tenants get their own portal to pay rent it goes right to my bank account. The only time I go to the site is when I get an email maintenance request, which I hit a button and send it to a guy that I use to do maintenance. It keeps track of all my accounting and information on its own. This is unbelievable. Four months and loving it. Cons: I can't pay the maintenance guy or at least couldn't find where to set up payment to him. I wish I could set up my mortgage connected with the properties as well.

Response from TenantCloud

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using TenantCloud. Thanks!

Kaycie Edeh

This one is my favorite!

Reviewed 2018-08-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I love to use Tenant Cloud to keep track of all of our tenants. I don't know what I would do without it!

Cons
I wish that Tenant Cloud was a little less expensive, but for what the product does I think it's worth it.

Olexandra Brown

Unlimited units

Reviewed 2015-07-02

From someone who was looking for the right solution for a while now, this is the one that matched all our needs. It is very easy to use and organized. I would definitely recommend it to p. managers/landlords who are working on property management or leasing. By the way, there's an option to manage more than 75 units for free (officialy) if you are going to add your tenants. Apparently they are looking for the ways on how to attract more tenants and giving away unlimited units for landlords and property managers.

Response from TenantCloud

Thank you for using TenantCloud.

Teresa Schurlknight

Great easy software, for a reasonable price

Reviewed 2018-09-21
Review Source: Software Advice

After a few hours of looking around, I was able to get the hang of it, and am in compliance now with managing my properties

Pros
In the state of SC, we have many requirements as to how we maintain our records. This software is inexpensive (especially in the beginning), and has everything I need. Cloud based is also a huge plus!

Cons
I haven't come across any real "cons" yet, but I will say that if you don't reach out to support (I didn't), there will be a bit of a learning curve if you have not worked with property management software before.

Claire J.

I found what I was looking for

Reviewed 2015-12-25
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
We are a small property management company and we were looking for a solution to manage our 20 units. I found tenantcloud on biggerpockets. At first I wasn't sure, but when I signed into the system well, I was pretty impressed. User friendly and has an option to collect rent online. I'm still getting into the system, coz it's really huge. But I like it.

Cons
It would be great to make some tutorial videos. This can help to understand how everything works faster.

bette dixon

Tenantcloud has some desired features

Reviewed 2017-11-16

Pros
Tenantcloud has several features to help the landlord automate the processing of tenants from the screening process, to lease information, paying rental payments online, managing work orders, etc.

Cons
Some of the features are limited such as the type of screening reports to select from, limited tech support (real time chat with support would be very helpful)!

Response from TenantCloud

Thank you for the great feedback and for your helpful suggestion with real time chat. We will add it to our Ideas list. Thanks!

Nathan Howard

Great idea & looks great

Reviewed 2015-11-08

TenantCloud seems to be a cost effective service for both landlords and tenants. I was first a bit confused with the connection system but after a while I found it and successfully connected with my tenants so they can pay rent and communicate within the system (btw I love the chat). Overall it looks like the system is better for landlords as of now.

Response from TenantCloud

Thank you so much for the great review.

Greg Williams

I've found the one!

Reviewed 2015-04-06

And I mean exactly the software. Finally I got a great system to manage my properties. I have tested approximately all of them. After a month of using tenantcloud I'm finally satisfied. Accounting is quite easy and they do not charge for using the system. I didn't have to give my credit info. Everything is clear and you see how it works for you.

Response from TenantCloud

Thank you very much for the great feedback!

Anna Muk

Worst customer Service and Very Insecure Application, Not secure as they advertise

Reviewed 2018-03-29
Review Source: Software Advice

Improve your customer service. Very bad especially if customers are paying for subscription.

Pros
Good Features include Online lease signing, It doesn't have any other major benefits compared to cozy.

Cons
Worst Customer Service Not secure at all, they store all our documents in a way it's visible to public , I mean everyone who has internet access Whatever they advertise it's all bluff, you will know it once you start using it.

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

Zane Van Winkle

Easy to use Property Management Software

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-03-21
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
TenantCloud is a full-service property management software with anything you need to self-manage your portfolio.

Cons
It is only free to use up to 75 units, for those with a larger portoflio the fee might not be worth the fairly standard features.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Raj Seshadri

Great Software for Small to Medium Landlords!

Reviewed 2016-11-18

I started using tenantcloud a few months back and I am very impressed with the fact that there is a continuous improvement program where the Customer Support team listen to the customers plus it is FREE! Wow! One thing I would like to see is: increase in storage capacity not linked to number of properties - If TenantCloud can provide additional storage for a fee as a separate feature, that would be a great addition!

Pros
Ease of use; Listing Website

Cons
N/A

Response from TenantCloud

We appreciate your positive feedback. Our Team will keep working on improvements. Thanks!

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

David Sewell

Simple and free

Reviewed 2015-08-18

I think it's great you have all these options to manage your property such as work orders, tenant profiles, property profiles, and on and on. But for someone who would just like to setup one property with new tenants to collect rent you have to input an awful lot of data.

Response from TenantCloud

Thank you for the great feedback! We do our best to make your user experience as easy as possible.

Justin Bennett

Ideal tenant Management software

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-12-07

Pros
Easy to use, intuitive system management,

Cons
learning curve but that's not their fault, im a slow learner. can use tutorials.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Sherrie Clark

So far so good!

Reviewed 2016-01-22

I strongly recommend TenantCloud. The app is so easy. My tenants pay with PayPal and I have all the financial reports ready in one click. Great accounting. Thanks for making rent payments a breeze!

PATRICIA CRAWFORD

This product screens you to death

Reviewed 2018-09-24
Review Source: Software Advice

Tenant cloud and their customer service is awful!

Pros
Nothing. I can't recommend them at all there site is awful, the verifcation ridiculous and it scared my tenant.

Cons
I was pissed that I had to get verified but I did it only yo have my tenant say he would rather mail a paper check then deal with tenant cloud because they asked for his banking info. Cancelled immediately!

Scott Wilson

Not bad

Reviewed 2015-05-22

I have nine single family rentals and was paying for marketing, rent collection and accounting all separately at just over $145/mnth. This does all of it .....for free. Their system is actually better than what I was paying for, so I hope it stays free. I love it.

Response from TenantCloud

We are thrilled you are enjoying TenantCloud. Thank you!

Anonymous

Checks all the boxes, but not deep in any category

Reviewed 2018-12-22

Pros
Checks all the boxes for what you need as a property manager - payments, maintenance, tenant management, basic reporting.

Cons
Lacks more detailed, customizable reporting. Tenant-facing experience feels a bit dated compared to consumer apps residents are used to using.

Response from TenantCloud

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using TenantCloud.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Anonymous

Decent free property management software

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-03-31

Pros
Has lots of functionality for tracking tenants and properties

Cons
Not very user friendly, easier to use spreadsheets or other tracking tools

Response from TenantCloud

Thanks for the feedback. We are constantly working to improve our product.

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Bryan Kovach

Decent software. Don't expect any help.

Reviewed 2018-03-15
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
It's a bit clunky but does a pretty good job of keeping track of things. Some features are nice, but can take a while to set up.

Cons
Customer service is HORRIBLE. No phone number, only email, if you ask for them to call you they wont. It's either bots or a service center in India. DO NOT expect them to help you in any way.

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

Anonymous

An amazing cloud software that makes property management a breeze!

Reviewed 2018-07-18

Pros
User friendly, very well put together and easy to start up. I tried multiple cloud softwares and none of them had the ease of use and functionality that tenantcloud has!

Cons
Having to pay for eSignatures. However, even then the cost is fairly cheap compared to most competitors.

Response from TenantCloud

Thank you for using TenantCloud. Happy landlording!