Total Management Reviews

User ratings

4.2

• Likelihood to recommend8.11/10

See full reviews by rating

I have loved using the Total Management software now for the last 2 years. It is easy to understand and use and the support is wonderful.
I love I can use it anywhere and I love everything is in one spot. Great customer service as well.
I also hate that buildings are set up as different entities in an accounting sense. I also hate that you can not upload a budget and run reports with the budget.
They are available for email or live chats. If the support technician doesn't know the answer, he'll quickly find out.
It's unprofessional that the message is "Here's your invoice" and we cannot change that or add a notation on their invoice anywhere.
How would you rate Total Management?

My experience with total management software.

After a rather shaky start, I am pleased with the day today operation of the software. There are still a few areas that need to be added or revised to make it a truly top rate commercial (retail/Office) property management system. In my view the most important with me the adding of a report to see the allocation of tenant rents. The support area has been extremely diligent and helpful. He has listened to my areas of concern and done his best to help with a workaround.

Cons

Hi David, Thanks for leaving a review. We're glad to know that you're pleased with the day to day operation of our program. It's important to us to hear back from our users, and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know. We'll be sure to let our team know they've been helpful.

Property manager

I feel that Total Management is not up to par on all the needs that should come with a software to support property management with ease.

Good for Small Companies

This is a good program for small companies managing a small portfolio. It doesn't have as good features as Yardi but will do the trick in terms of keeping track. It lacks accuracy (ie prorating days in a month, counting late payments, and being able to add lessees instead of just occupants, etc.) but I think I'm picky because of my corporate experience.

Pros

it is run online.

Cons

too simple.

Hi Kaisha, Thanks for leaving us a review! Hearing back from our users is important - we appreciate you sharing about your experience with us.

This reviewer only left a rating

I am the property manager at Southwyck Park Apartments in Toledo and I have been using Total Management for nearly two years now. It is fantastic! It makes my job so much easier. Entering payments is a breeze, which makes a work order for a maintenance request take half the time. This program is the best! Before we got Total Management, we used software called Rent Right and it was okay, but way too basic! I mostly used it to make work orders. With Total Management you can do everything that you would need to do as a property manager! Schedule appointments, take in rent payments, update leasing information, pay bills, and organize applicants on a waiting list. There is nothing this program can’t do. I would highly recommend this software to anyone in the rental business!

This reviewer only left a rating

As we began to expand our real estate business, we quickly became aware that we needed something more than simple spreadsheets to manage our properties. Another property management group recommended Total Management to us. We've been using TM for less than a year now, but couldn't be happier with it! Total Management facilitated the start-up with ease and provided assistance at every turn. We were able to begin using the system immediately. Their customer service is outstanding. They are available for email or live chats! If the support technician doesn't know the answer, he'll quickly find out. They are friendly and efficient. I can sincerely recommend Total Management for their exceptional product and great customer service!

Karina Del Junco Review on TM

I have worked with soft wares such as YARDI and MRI. Both can be used for the same functions & can be used for different functions. When used for different functions both are compatible with each other. TM does not have this function.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

Is not compatible with other PM accounting software.

The best Property Management Software available.

Pros

If you are looking for robust, versatile property management software, look no further! I have demoed at least eight different property management companies. From Buildium to Excel Spreadsheet Property Manager, none of them are as versatile as Total Management!

Cons

There's no payroll. The only thing that I have to use another program for is payroll.

Program does everything I need at a reasonable cost for my tiny portfolio.

Pros

Web Based, tracks in real time, multiple users can access data, One button action on NSF charges fee, updates ledger and writes letter. Couldn't be more simple.

Cons

I would love it there was an App for Android or I-Phone so that I could access easily from my phone.

Efficiency exemplified

Pros

The ability to set up multiple tasks easily and receive updates. Allows me to do so much more with my time.

Cons

Customer support could use more training. When I called for assistance, they put me on hold for 15 minutes and said they would call back but did not.

Total Mangement

I have used several different property management software programs over the years. I find Total Management to be fairly intuitive and easy to use. The customer service is the best I have experienced. They are truly caring and quick to respond to any issues or questions. They spent time working with me individually to train me in the use of their program and to help get me up and running. I would definitely recommend this software to anyone who asks.

Cons

Heidi, We appreciate your kind words. Thank you for taking the time to tell others about our product. Don't forget our referral program! The Total Management Team

This reviewer only left a rating

I am new to the Property Management industry, and Total Management software has made my job much easier. I purchased an apartment complex due to the fact that my existing career had taken a steady decline with the falling economy. So I had no idea what I was really getting into. This software made the transition go rather smoothly. After I learned the basic skills needed to use the program efficiently, the process has gone very easy. I never thought tracking rents and tenants for 96 units would be as complex as it is, but without Total Management I feel my life would be very hectic.

Needs work

Difficult to learn. Works pretty good for the property management side, but the accounting program needs a lot of work.

Pros

Since we were doing everything manually, this is a huge upgrade.

Cons

Accounting interface needs work

Overall Satisfied Customer

The software can be a bit cumbersome at times, but overall once you get past the initial learning curve it is a very functional program. The feature set is robust and there is a lot there in terms of systems etc so features are great. I just wish the interface was a bit more user-friendly at times and not as cumbersome, but a minor complaint overall.

Cons

Hi Michael, Thanks for leaving a review. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying many of the features of our program!

Great Product - Awesome Price - Well worth it

Pros

The ease of use. If you used other property management software, you will be able to use this right away. The learning curve is very low. Customer service is top notch! All around very happy.

Cons

There are some features I would like to see, but the vendor is always willing to listen, and I can have the option to customize. One of the biggest thing is budgeting and 12-month financial statement report, so I can see variances when writing reports for expenses.

Review for software

Good functionality but no videos nor phone support. Makes it VERY hard if you can't pick up a phone and call someone.

Pros

Functionality

Cons

No phone tech support at your becking call

Good program; tough setup

Pros

Once all info is in, it runs great. It's a little hard to get used to. The vendor support isn't a lot of help. They mostly referred us to the online help.

Cons

We need more help with the setup. Everything can be covered; it's just hard to find on your own.

Renaissance hills apartment

Over all I like the program the only issues I have had were with the online payment . Customer service is good .i dealt with support staff, he was very patient with my ignorance of computers

Cons

Hi Benny, Thanks for leaving a review! We're glad to hear that overall you've been enjoying our program! We'll be sure to let our support team know you've found them helpful.

Great software for Property Management

Total Management has proven to be a great software for property managers and tenants alike. It is an easy system to learn and to teach. The reports generated area also very useful and offer the ability to analyze many facets of the property.

Cons

Hi Tyler, Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear that you've enjoyed our report generation tools!

This reviewer only left a rating

We are very satisfied with Total Management. Great software and superb one-on-one support at a reasonable cost. Our company manages and maintains several properties in Downtown Hollywood, Florida, and thanks to Total Management we have been able to consolidate just about the entire operation into one functional system that allows us to connect online from anywhere. Couldn't ask for a better tool.

Easy to use!

Pros

It's very user-friendly. It has a Windows "Look and feel."

Cons

It needs better PET information capture. The phone number entry is picky. The maintenance functionality needs work. No ability to choose the actual issue is available.

This reviewer only left a rating

While entering bills I noticed that my CAM percentage was 0% after I had everything setup. I could not figure it out and started a Chat w/ TM and we had it fixed in no time! Easy to work with and the chat session went excellent. Word to the wise; write down all your questions and ask all at once because they will show you how to fix it before you can think of your next question.

We love Total Management

This system works so well for anybody who does property management. It is streamlined and keeps us organized. I would recommend this software program to anyone, big or small.

Cons

Hi Jennifer, We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that our program helps keep you organized!

Best Software for Property Management

Cons

Hi Amy, We appreciate you you leaving us a review! We're happy to know that you've enjoyed the experience so far and have found our support team to be helpful!

Great Property Management Software!

We have been using Total Management in our office for over a year now and it makes it easy to keep track of multiple multi-Family units. Highly Recommended!

Cons

Hi James, Thanks for leaving us a review! We're happy to hear that our program has helped make it easier to track multi-family units!

This reviewer only left a rating

Total Management is a very easy to use product. The menus are pretty intuitive and laid out nicely, so it is easy to figure out where you need to go. You can get up and running pretty quickly and if you do get stuck, support from the organization has been great. We will definitely use the product for other property management needs in the future.