Your Porter App Reviews - Page 2

If you have a rental property you MUST have this

Pros

This is the best money I've ever spent on automation. I have a 20 background in tech and this is far and away one of the most useful automation tools I've ever seen. Before Your Porter, keeping my guests happy and my Airbnb rating high was ruining my personal and professional life. Your Porter made communication effortless. My guests felt incredibly well cared for, I was able to anticipate their needs and address any concerns they had fast. Best of all it saved my sanity. I wouldn't run a rental property without it.

Cons

There wasn't anything negative about Your Porter. Any time I had a suggestion or issue it was in the next release. They are amazing.

Streamlines all my bookings

Reducing my admin time and linking my prices across multiple channels

Pros

I LOVE this app! Your Porter App allows me to manage my property across several sites in one place. It links with AirBnB and Booking.com and, most importantly for me, my own website. This app has cut down my admin by about 90%. It allows you to set up templates and automate almost everything. I can set my prices so I earn the same amount no matter which site a customer books on. I can automate messages...

Cons

It took a little time to set up, which is to be expected.

Best AirBNB App to Date

Awesome.

Pros

AirBNB has a horrible website and app. YourPorter completely remediates the problem. Calendars are all on one screen, easily allowing you to get a view of current and upcoming reservations. If you combine this app with a good pricing tool app you will NEVER need to go to AirBNBs site again. I force all my cohosts to use this software and I will not work with anyone that does not use it.

Cons

If you added the ability to set pricing on this tool it would be nirvana. I don't like the way you have to scroll back to view previous reservations; it "bumps" the calendar back in 90 day increments then you have to scroll back to a more recent day. This is a very minor nitpick.

Great value and simple interface, good app

Pros

Intuitive interface, good value for money, only charges per listing and allows you to list each on multiple sites (AirBnB, VRBO), income reports are easy and convenient

Cons

Glitches often when trying to change nightly rate from app, doesn't sync with AirBnB instantaneously, doesn't offer as much flexibility of when it can send automated messages, doesn't sync reservation changes with AirBnB.

Simply to Use

Pros

My Porter App is so simple and easy to use. It gave me simple step by step directions for setting up multiple platforms and linking calendars. It was freeing to set up automated messages because for over a year I’ve sent saved messages to guests each time they booked, 2 days before arrival, day of arrival, etc. I suggest this app to other hosts just because it’s so easy to use.

Cons

It does what I need it to. I wish it managed my cleaners too.

Great for starting hosts

Your Porter App helps me organize bookings across portals and has helped us building our own brand.

Pros

I like that such many features are included in the subscription. Your Porter has provided an opportunity for me to explore several opportunities for growing our hospitality business.

Cons

Some of the navigation I found a bit illogical.

Great for a Vacation Rental!

We are happy with the website Your Porter App helped us build and look forward to our customers using it to book vacation rentals.

Pros

I like that the software walks you through the process to build and maintain our website. If I have any questions, I can Google it to find where to navigate in the app. I also like that it can sync with Airbnb and VRBO. That is very helpful.

Cons

The website can be difficult to navigage at times. Luckily we are computer savvy and are good at figuring it out.

Your Porter Lives up to the Hype

The automation allows me to not have to respond manually and gets me away from jumping every time there is a booking.

Pros

Your Porter has helped me automate much of my short term rental business on both Airbnb and Vrbo. From auto messaging, calendar syncing, cleaning staff coordination...this app is very impressive.

Cons

You do have to follow their documentation closely as you integrate this into your business. I had a brief time when my two calendars would not sync and I had to restart the Vrbo integration.

A very helpful tool for the Airbnb host

Your Porter App helps automating routine tasks in guest and service team communications; it enables a pro-service (no more forgotten messages) and therefore a better guest expierience and saves endless time managing the lisitngs.

Pros

This app resolves a lot of headaches for the Airbnb host; it automates the messinging with the guests and cleaning service and other tasks. Once understood it adapts easily to the hosts needs. Other useful features are a channel mangement service and ical syncronisation with different OTAs. It also works with booking.com. The daily event overview is very comprehensive and gives me a nice overview of what will be up at my lisintgs for the day and next days. Great cusotmer service!

Cons

I havn't discoverd so far if the app allows to send adapt the messages to guest's prefered language (for example German for Germans, French for French etc.). I'm missing a self-booking function with an integrated calender and payment tool that could be imported easily to a website.

Full featured, reliable, and great support!

YourPorter has been developing with new features over the course of the last year. Really great app!

Pros

YourPorter has almost all the features needed to manage a STR business. And the support is very responsive! Love YourPorter.

Cons

Wish there were a few more API connected channels.

Easy set up & great support!

Provides a one stop Integration of online booking sites so that availability, reservations, auto messaging & dynamic pricing can be managed from once app. Saves time. Cost effective.

Pros

Your Porter integrates seamlessly with the 3 online booking sites I use for my short term rentals plus it plays nicely with Beyond Pricing. The steps to set everything up are straight forward & well explained & their online & email support is fabulous. Saves me time & value for money as well. Very happy so far. Mobile app - tablet or phone - great as well.

Cons

Nothing at this stage. All my experiences have been positive.

Excellent SaaS

Exceptional software that helps automate my messages.

Pros

Communication automation! I rarely need to manually interject into the reservation process.

Cons

The cleaner scheduling could use some enhancements.

A perfect fit for my needs

As above

Pros

I tested 2 more solutions and decided to use Your Porter for a short rental property. It is a simple solution and does exactly what I need, and probably many other property owners; 1. It syncs booking.com and airbnb calendars 2. It unifies the communication with guests on a single interface 3. It offers an integrated solution for charging booking.com guests 4. It replicates airbnb pricing into booking.com. This was a key in my decision. I find airbnb pricing engine suitable for my needs. I didn't want to use other pricing engines, nor booking.com engine which i find cumbersome and not optimized for small private property owners. 5. It is reasonably priced.

Cons

Small hiccup is that number of babies is not synced from airbnb to yourporter. Surely they'll fix it soon. Another one is that they only accept credit cards. No solution for monthly bank transfer, ideal (Netherlands). They did however offer an online annual bank transfer.

Excellent !!!!

I have had so many channel managers over the year and can honestly say this is by far the easiest and most intuitive one I have ever used. I signed up with the free trial and was able to very easily set it all up by myself with the instructions they provide which in my opinion are very easy. I had a 3 or 4 questions during the process and was amazed as their email response speed on a bank holiday! Just started as a full user and Am very happy with it. Highly recommend specially if you're looking to ditch the big companies as I have.

Pros

Very easy and intuitive software. I have found it to be the easiest so far.

Cons

More channels to connect to would be great.

Easy to use and cost effective channel manager for vacation rental

This app gives me solutions for synchronised calendar bookings, coordinating tasks with team members.

Pros

It is possible to synchronize your bookings in this app (from airbnb, booking.com and your own site), and it is the best value program compared to other channel managers. Saved on expensive webhosting fees by using hosting service for my own domain for which they created a website from my existing airbnb site for only $100 a year

Cons

It was a little tricky to locate and enter the required codes for google analytics and the website domain settings following the You Tube video - as I am not that tech savvy. Though it was wanting coding details but appears to want the verification codes. The website themes can't be seen to select from - they just have a name and no idea what they look like.

Saving time and $$

Very happy about pretty much everything - all the features are useful for me and do not feel like too complicated or overkill

Pros

Compared to other solutions - I have all the features I currently need for the fraction of the cost. at least x10 savings from the other alternatives I have compared for

Cons

email support is working great however chat will be better

Your Porter is a good app.

Your Porter is a very solid app, it took off a huge workload off our shoulders when it came to our messaging. We we're just losing our minds in the process and everything now is working like clockwork.

Pros

The pricing is quite fair, the automation is relatively timely and there is quite a bit of extra functionality to help any airbnb host gain an edge in the market.

Cons

The software is buggy in unimportant places, there are quite a few dead links. At one point I couldn't even subscribe my payment options. Setting up automated messages is moderately hard for an user unfamiliar with the process.

Great software that will be amazing once a few features are added

Just through the message automation I have saved a lot of admin time. I am also able to auto schedule the cleaning tasks with messages going directly to the team which is a huge timesaver.

Pros

Message Automation and access to Airbnb Ranking Booster.

Cons

The owner log in should provide not only access to income reports but also access to the calendar for their properties. Team tasks should be able to be scheduled without the mandatory option of linking it to a reservation. A consolidated inbox would be great.

Simple, Intuitive, & Great Support!

I love it so far and I am relieved with how much times it has saved me every day!

Pros

Easy to set-up Intuitive Interface Simple to Use Great Customer Support Keeps my listings Fresh on the OTAs Saves me a TON of time

Cons

I would like a few more features on the website Builder, but I have been told those are coming soon! I would like the info on Owners' Portal to be exported to CSV

After researching 30 plus, and trying 5

I have used their customer support. It was decent. It would be cool to have an option to pay, and get immediate customer service, instead of waiting in line, but that’s all. It has been a Very good platform so far.

Pros

After researching for a month, all the different management apps, and trying Booking Automatuon, Smoobu, Tokeet, and a couple others I have forgotten. I like that Your Porter has a smartphone app, a website builder for taking direct bookings, integration with BeyondPricing, Wheelhouse pricing, PriceLabs pricing. It can take price info from Airbnb (I use Wheelhouse pricing on Airbnb), then mirror the prices over to Booking.com, and to your direct book website. It has other good features, but the ones I mention were the defining ones for me. It is also priced fairly.

Cons

It is improving, but at this point, VRBO is not integrated directly into Your Porter. In order to use VRBO, I had to use regular .ics calendar synced between VRBO and Airbnb, and had to use BeyondPricing to manage prices in VRBO.

VERY EASY to use

Excellent experience!

Pros

The messaging feature was what I was after and YourPorter delivered a homerun! It saved me 20 hours a week of answering to messages!

Cons

They could have a video tutorial that is more userfriendly to expedite the orientation

Nice and friendly user

Very easy to use and very nice product

Pros

Automation is great! Is very easy to use and it's great to have an app so I can check it quiq! Also automation with SMS is great

Cons

I want it to connect quickly to Smartprices and to booking. Also I would like a better custom website

Best bang for the buck!

Amazing love it after trying some other overhyped PMS systems!

Pros

Ease of use, convenience, customer support is outstanding

Cons

Still needs a little more polishing to feel like a really hi-quality app

Pretty good

pretty darn good.

Pros

This service allowed me to set up a website with great ease. It also allows me to manage pricing across several portals. The staff in in the netherlands (I believe... somewhere over there, at any rate) and this has made communication a little challenging. All and all, I've been very happy with your porter.

Cons

Communication across time zones. Limited ability to alter website.

new user

i love it

Pros

the language feature. how it can detect the language and send the message in that language. Game changer

Cons

not too user friendly. i think the website could use an upgrade to be more user friendly