Your Porter App Reviews - Page 3

new user

i love it

Pros

the language feature. how it can detect the language and send the message in that language. Game changer

Cons

not too user friendly. i think the website could use an upgrade to be more user friendly

Pretty efficient for small businesses

Setting up the channel manager was rather easy, and the use did not let any bug appear.

Pros

Exact same interface in the Web version and Mobile version Seamless integration between Airbnb and Booking.com

Cons

Very few native channels (Airbnb and Booking.com), appart from ical streams.

The vacation rentals smart app

Pros

I often thought about what functionality and features the ideal software should have to manage my accommodation business in a simple but professional way. I came across Your Porter App, I immediately had a great feeling. The app, which has an advanced and continuously updated technology behind it, offers a simple but smart intuitive interface. You can see that it was created by those who have worked in the hospitality business, in fact it has all the features you need.

Cons

The only thing that could be improved is that you are forced to have linstings on Airbnb. Actually this is not a problem for me, but it could be a limit for property managers.

Great but of software that won't break the bank

The setup was easy the support is great, and the daily use and reporting are great for me. It was just what I was looking for, and the price works really well for me.

Pros

It was easy to add my properties. My booking website was created for me The reporting of channel commission The easy method to update rates. The automation of guest communications Sharing the calendar with my owners

Cons

The ability to add more booking channels

The best & last automation tool you'll ever need

I have completely revolutionised my Airbnb experience by making myself obsolete to a large degree and able to take on many more listings as a result. My time saving is extremely high, so I'm very pleased.

Pros

I didn't think it would be possible to automate practically everything - but that is essentially what I've done with YourPorter. I recall after the first week of it running feeling quite obsolete, since I had to be involved quite a bit across multiple Airbnb listings. No cleaning runs like clockwork with MUCH less comms between myself and cleaning crews. Guest comms are automated with about 10% of actual comms happening between myself and guests since the big stuff is out of the way with pre-communication templates. Hands down the best investment I've made in 2021.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of an area of improvement right now. It has been a wonderful experience to date.

Easy and robust, fast, and good value for money, but limited functionality.

YP has enabled us to forecast, plan and track bookings and tasks easily.

Pros

Never crashes. Staff has easily adopted it. Quickly updates changes. Cheap monthly rates.

Cons

Only works with Airbnb and Booking, and with Booking functionality is limited, especially when it comes to messaging and price-setting. We would also like multiple staff to have logins, instead of everyone using the same login.

Great system to sync our single property across multiple platforms

Pros

Easy to setup. Cost effective compared to similar products.

Cons

Does not have integration with HolidayHomes.co.nz

Great and flexible tool that does exactly what you need

It automates and facilitates managing my airbnb properties

Pros

The automation of everything I need to manage a few airbnb properties. The tools works on the web and in my android phone. The support team is very responsive and open for improvement suggestions.

Cons

The whatsapp integration could be a bit better and then I have not other comments. It does exactly what I expected.

Nice app

It's a nice tool, but I needed a lot of time to get it running according to my expectations (the support was helpful, but I would like to have a telephone support and not only email support)

Pros

Many features of a large scale PMS are integrated, good integration of booking.com bookings; I really like the automated message part of the app

Cons

The booking time check-in/check-out are not integrated automatically from the platforms; the subscription starts with 2 listings only for $18 which I find a negative idea - better also offering pricing for one listing; the statistic part of the app could be improved with better graphs

Must have for any Self Manager

If you self manage your rental properties, then you must get Your Porter. This makes communicating with your guests and local teams automatic and effective. I recommend this app to everyone.

Pros

This software is Inexpensive, and helps a ton on saving time, and not missing critical communication to your teams and guests.

Cons

This app isn't the most intuitive. User interface could be tweaked

Highly recommend!

Overall I think that this is very necessary if you are running a listing on multiple channels. It takes the work out of blocking dates and also helps automate your rental which gives you more time to improve your listing in other ways than.

Pros

I like that this app makes it easy to track reservations and avoid double bookings. Otis much easier to see your nightly pricing and how it compares over multiple channels.

Cons

The one thing that I think would make it more user friendly would be to have multiplied calendar views. It’s it nice you can see all your listings and their bookings for the current week but to see a monthly view for a specific listing would be a nice layout.

Happy so far. I'll be leaving a new review after my second month in

Very good but need more time to have a better understanding of the app itself

Pros

*** The automatic daily updates *** * Mobile app and ease of use * * Getting faster notification for your listings than Airbnb App itself(!) *

Cons

I believe Porter is trying to do too much, which is absolutely unnecessary in my option. Great app, great concept but some unnecessary tools.

New to Your Porter just finished free trial so giving it a go .

it needs to have customer service phone support. It is very difficult to navigate if you are starting up with a free trial and spend most of your time trying to get loaded up before you can experience the product. A phone call and maybe a personal walk through would be far more to the company's advantage to get more clients on board. I sent and email with an issue last week and just got the reply before my free trial was due to expire so that was a whole week wasted waiting on a response and I still wasn't sure what I was doing . In short : LESS TECH AND MORE CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS THE KEY !

Pros

Pros Combined my listings to avoid dupe bookings

Cons

Cons No one to talk to you for help or guidance which is difficult if you are not computer savvy

YourPorter.com is a real time saver

Pros

We have been using a vacation rental service but are tired of loosing 30% month after month so we just decided to take over our vacation rental. I didn't know where to begin until I came across yourporter.com. Honestly I love the features. I love that you can have multiple listings and and not have to go on multiple websites. They all come to one place. Less confusion and one calendar... what a great idea! It was so simple to use and the website was literally built in seconds mimicking my listing and it looks great!

Cons

There is Nothing I do not like about this product so far!

good app to start your short term rental management company.

Pros

easy to build website with customize domain.

Cons

not that granular with messages and pricing automation.

Saves me so much time

Pros

If youre a visual person, than this program is perfect for you. I manage 21 properties and this is perfect as it allows me to see all my bookings on one page, on my laptop or phone. Easy to use and communicate with guests

Cons

Can be slow at times but overall we are very happy

Very efficient Channel Manager

Pros

It allows yo easily match prices, discounts, calendars and booking policies with the main Booking platforms Airbnb, Booking, vrbo, TripAdvisor

Cons

Everything is in England and you need to schedule a phone meeting to Talk to the customer support

Ever-improving Vacation Rental Management Platform

We have been using the trial and have pleased with the app so far. We're excited to see what they do next, as they are always rolling out new features.

Pros

The Your Porter App is simple yet powerful, and they are actively improving the product regularly. They have a unique approach to property management, guest communications, and listing optimization.

Cons

Some aspects are a bit limited and require more refinement such as a the website feature. Given Your Porter's commitment to improving, I suspect it is only a matter of time before they more fully flesh out this feature.

Good channel manager option for airbnb and sorta booking.com

Pros

The soft is rather easy to set up. Updates are instantaneous on the linked website. Website builder is convenient. The pricing is good, halas you need to take 2 licenses if you have only one place, but it is still OK.

Cons

The automated messages and website builder are only geared towards English language (headers are always in English on the website. the data format on automated messages is only in English format, etc.). That is a pity for a European company. Booking.com integration does not work as well as airbnb. Haven't tried VRBO. Lots of little bugs however they do not impact the core features (you won't have a booking that is half the price one good morning. no fear about that)

Great app was MORE than expected

Very easy to understand and see the status, keep communications with guests is most important and not seem like a system but have the ability to customize each message for each property. Nice to see the website and payment system with Stripe to help with making charges directly when needed.

Pros

Wow this functionality and ability is far more than I expected. We started it thinking it could gap between services we were using like Guesty and others but the cost is much simpler. Also this app has grown with leaps and bounds and very solid platform to control and use for 1 property or we have seven and it can do the same seamlessly and also help collaborate better than others.

Cons

Not much but the more I figure out the more helpful it is. Haven't really had any parts that are troubling or difficult at all.

Very good product

Overall it saves me a lot of time

Pros

The automated messages, the auto review, the snooze, the booster, the integration with Booking.com

Cons

There is no Bulgarian language in the message templates. Sometimes it loads very slowly on the phone. Sometimes there is a delay in the automated messaging more than hour. Even that I stop the automated messages, sometimes the software sends it.

Awesome and excellent cost-effective cheap product

Your Porter saves me a lot of time. Many resources created to make our day easier. We no longer need to sign in to all channels to update our prices and information. In addition to offering our own website, where we can earn money without paying fees to third parties, Your Porter can control the return of security deposits and payments by credit card or paypal/stripe. It also automatically sends messages to our own and third-party customers. I would also like to comment on the support team that helped me with my questions to configure the system in addition to writing down my suggestions. I am loving having more time to improve my business.

Pros

Automation message, Airbnb boost, Tasks, Website.

Cons

To pay additional annual to have my own domain website

Huge step simplifying managing my Airbnbs’

Before I had this I had to spend a lot of time making sure all the right messages were going out to all the right people. I feel much more comfortable about managing my guests now that I have this app.

Pros

I love the fact that you can set up your messages and they can automatically go to the person they need to go to at the right time and that they are personalized with their name. I have two Airbnbs and I couldn’t imagine if I had to manage them without this software Let alone expand to more than two of these spaces!

Cons

I haven’t disliked anything about the ap so far.

Great product for my Airbnb and VRBO rental

Its been excellent and I can see how it will be very important to save me time and effort going forward. Customer support has been very clear and quick responding.

Pros

Automated software for messaging, reviews, cleaners, staff. Ability to control rates for all platforms.

Cons

Inability to create a custom auto-reply to an initial inquiry on VRBO (but I have been told they are working on it)

Great app. Has saved so much time

The issue of running short stay accomodation while having other commitments such as looking after a family has been made possible with Your Porter App. We have found it excellent.

Pros

The automated messaging and payments have made numerous repetitive tasks no longer an issue.

Cons

We have had a few issues as the app has been further developed, but in general they have been quickly solved