Your Porter App Reviews - Page 4

Great App!

It helps me free up lots of time and it improves my response time to guests' messages.

Pros

Saves me a lot of time with automated messages.

Cons

All is good. Nothing to complain about at all.

MS - PLC Review

Pros

Good overview given, templates for messages,

Cons

Not granular enough for things like assigning colours (not just 8 colour options)/names to groups can select just 1+ listing to view calendar (has to be 1 or all) Would be great to have more reporting options Assigning roles to different staff within 1 account

Best Channel Manager

Very happy!

Pros

I intentionally did not want a software that would take over my accounts. This one is perfect and integrates with Airbnb and Home Away. The automated messaging is perfect and they offer a free website!

Cons

It took some getting used to but once you have it down pat you are good to go.

essential for apartment management

very comfortable the app that works on any platform

Pros

my absolute favorite is the integration of prices between airbnb and booking, even the automatic management of messages is very convenient

Cons

at the moment the software seems to me to be excellent the lack of integration with the management of home prices is a limitation for my activity but I was promised that by the end of August it will be complete

Using another channel manager and liking your Porter app over nighY

Pros

Very human centric easy to use and I will recommend it to anyone

Cons

Honestly there is nothing I don't like about the software to date so far I am happy

Pros

Integration with my multiple listing services was seemless and straight forward.

Cons

Wish the auto-messaging had more features.

Best price for functionality

I like it!

Pros

I've tried out a few of the competitors and compared products extensively. Your porter is definitely the best value for money you're going to get.

Cons

The UI can be a bit hard to figure out! Also wishing they had integrations with wheelhouse

Very good

Pros

I have tried multiple channel managers before finding out about Your Porter App. This one has been the best by for several reasons. It has a very simple and intuitive interface which works great on desktop and mobile. It is integrated very well with booking.com, which for me was the key. Also, I have been greatly enjoying its automation features sending out triggered text messages and emails to our guests when required. This literally has been saving us tons of time for very little little money that the app charges for its services.

Cons

I am not getting notifications for messages received through booking.com

No more double bookings!

I'm pleased I'm using it. The customer service is great but the product still has a ways to go.

Pros

The worst day of my life was when a second family showed up for the same flat. That wont happen again now that I'm using Your Porter

Cons

It's not as responsive as Airbnb and Im a month at a glance personal find the monthly calendar is confusing and doesn't give enough guest information.

Can't Imagine how I did without it

Overall I'm very happy with your porter, I tried the 21 day free trial and decided to subscribe. It definitely saves me time and worth the price.

Pros

Automated Responses and messages, being able to see everything on one calander from multiple platforms, using one app to communicate. Sharing of cleaning schedule and cleaning checklists. Ability to create own web portal. Income reports. Support was responsive.

Cons

I had a few glitches but support was quick to answer questions. I'm not a fan of the red color but that's a peronal preference. Income reports need more customization for my needs

Fresh perspective

I'm currently setting it up and it seems pretty intuitive so far.

Pros

Walking into the app with no other channel management experience I have been able to get everything up and running without any help.

Cons

I wish it would push pricing to Trip Advisor and other OTA's.

Everything you need for short rentals

Pros

Most features that I've liked is task and message automation.

Cons

Maybe improving the speed of the application

Love this software

Pros

After many, many hours of research I decided on my porter app. It is by far the easiest to use with the all the features I need. I am super impressed!

Cons

I have not experienced any issues yet as I am still using the trial.

Reliable and easy to use

Pros

It was easy for set up. The support worked super good. It is reliable in synchronizing the bookings, good for message automation. The price is affordable compared to other apps.

Cons

I miss the same features for Booking.com as there are for Airbnb (e.g. message automation). This would enable me to use just one app for all the work. I also miss the possibility to link other channels (e.g. agoda, expedia)

Automation

Overall Your Porter App is a a great tool in my toolbox for Airbnb. I still feel like I have a ton to learn about this software and would like additional support or perhaps a YouTube video tutorial to watch!

Pros

Love the automation functions of this software. Saves a ton of time in the long run!

Cons

Not a ton of support so I find myself trying to figure out software that has great functions, but I'm lost on how to use them! It's more difficult to adjust pricing from the small line item calendar than the actual Airbnb calendar. It would be a good option to be able toggle back and forth between two calendar views.

Great app

Pros

You can manage everything through this app. The financial reports and the fact that you can share them with your clients it is amazing.

Cons

I don't like that you can only edit your airbnb listing through yourporter.

Porter App

I am really impressed with this app and how much it help me to save time when managing my multiple listings. I did contract the app after only 1 week trial. I would highly recommend it.

Pros

It is really helpful and saves a lot of time when managing multiple listings in multiple platforms

Cons

Sometimes the app is very slow to open.

Your Porter App

A bit tricky to setup other sites but once setup ease of use is great

Pros

Connecting of calendar and contacts all in the one place with ease of looking up and gaining reviews

Cons

The calendar could preview the whole month

Easy to use and functional app

Pros

YourPorter app is very easy to setup and use. I have 2 airbnb listings and am based on the other side of the world from the properties meaning it can be tough tot keep track with time difference but yourporter solves all issues. The timeline view shows all bookings very clearly. The automated messages are so ya du and means all guests needs are catered too and I never forget to send check in details to a future guests.

Cons

At first I had hesitations but the service quality is quite high. I have not seen a useless feature since I started using it. I strongly recommend.

Good app

Pros

I was looking for an app just like Your Porter to sync my account cheaply and effectively. It works like a charm. It does exactly what it claims to do. Otherwise this thing works like a charm!

Cons

As a minor point, I wish the calendar feature was more like a "common" calendar, rather than having to scroll left and right to look at all of the dates.

Easy to use, perfect for my job

Pros

Have been using for 20 days and still in love with it. The only problem is the income report. You can see only up to 3 months. I would like to be able to select a month and view my report. So far so good!

Cons

Easy to use, accurate response. Get it to work even in Tokyo japan

Great for sending attached .pdf to guests

Overall I'm really happy with this platform and have decided to stick with this for now as it has the most features. I think it would be great if a talented graphic designer cleaned things up and user experience designer made everything more intuitive :)

Pros

Love the feature of emailing guests and attaching neighborhood guides.

Cons

It is clunkier to navigate than Superhost tools. But the features are better. The design isnt quite clean.

Yourporter to manage your Airbnb Listing

Pros

I like the functionality and how well the calendar sync works with Airbnb and booking.com The reason I chose yourporter is that is works with Pricelabs and pushes those prices to booking.com as well

Cons

The app works quite slowly and the income statistics could be better. The price is a little unfair. I have only one listing but need to pay for two

One word - AMAZING

I used to spend a few hours a day texting clients and scheduling the cleaning crews. Now with Your Porter App I spend maybe a 10 mins checking over my calendar and automations making sure everything is great.

Pros

I love that I can send automated texts to my cleaning crew automatically and keep up with all my guest automatically in one app.

Cons

I love everything about this app but if there was one thing they may be able to make a little better would be the website builder, but even that looks great right now. Just needs a few tweeks that I would like to see.

Excellent

Pros

I have really enjoyed the ease of use for Your Porter! I looked at several software platforms before this one and they all seemed to fall short, but Your Porter seems to have it all. I had to reach out to support during my free trial and they responded and fixed the issue in less than 24 hours which allowed me to stay up and running. I would gladly recommend this product to anyone in the short term rental space.

Cons

Nothing that I have come across yet that I don't like.