Your Porter App Reviews - Page 5

Very Happy

Very happy overall and simple to use for a technophobe like myself.

Pros

Which feature of Your Porter App you like the most? It has to be linking all my listings calendars together from all the OTA's so I never get double bookings.

Cons

very happy with the App and when ever I cant figure something out their online support team have always helped me.

Very helpful!

Very useful for pro host! Can save your time for yourself and don't need to worry to miss out any reservation or message to reply.

Pros

I can handle all my Airbnb account in one place and Porter app even can rate the review automatically to save some times.

Cons

The app went slowly sometimes. If Porter can work more smoothly that will be very helpful.

STR Must Have App

Pros

Ease of use. Very easy to navigate all of the different uses in this app. Still learning new efficiencies every day.

Cons

There wasn't anything to complain about with this app.

Awesome Channel Manager

Awesome app! I switched to it and don't regret anything!

Pros

easy to integrate and fast, easy to setup, great UX

Cons

lack of copy and paste ability for messages. doesnt work with airbnb smart pricing.

Nature is Calling

It makes it easier to manage both of my vacation rental sites in one place

Pros

The automated messaging system makes it easier to send messages out on time

Cons

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like about the porter system

Nice App

Pros

streamlines the process of managing a listing on multiple channels. Your porter allows me to sync my property across Airbnb, booking.com, VRBO, as well as having it's own independant website.

Cons

It can be glitchy at times and integrating with booking.com was difficult

Probably the best and cheapest around

Pros

Easy of use. Cheap. Very complete and helpful.

Cons

Need a little help at the begining. Some menus are a bit confusing. No integrations are the same.

Simple channel manager

We used the product for the trial period and there is a lot to be learned about how it can best be used but the help team ensure everything is clear and work fare for you.

Pros

I love the automated messages and the ease of managing rates and availability. The calendar makes it easy to view all your listings and the daily tasks ensure you forget nothing.

Cons

There has been nothing that I have found I do not like. There are many features I have not tried but will check each going forward.

Good solution for managing prices and messages on Airbnb and booking.com

So far so good! It has helped us reduce the time spent sending out messages. Also the ability to push prices from Airbnb to Booking.com seamlessly saves us a lot of time. The best thing about the product is the customer support. It's fantastic! They respond very quickly to any questions or issues I have had.

Pros

-helps us reduce the time to reply to messages -helps us coordinating pricing between Airbnb and Booking.com

Cons

it doesn't link up with all the OTAs it doesn't allow multiple users to login to the software (have to share one login)

All you need to be a Superhost

Easy, simple and all you need as starting as a host.

Pros

It is super easy to setup, you can manage multiple listings and booking sites in just one place. The big advantage of potter app it is that the system is designed to smartphones.

Cons

I did not like só much the potter app desktop version.

Your Porter is the Bomb!

Pros

I love the automated messaging! I was just commenting to my wife how I no longer have to do anything to manage my listings. it does it all for me! The website generator is pretty sweet too. It automatically builds a website using just the info on my Airbnb page.

Cons

The web browser interface is kinda clunky. The navigation could use more categories to make it easier to find stuff. Your Porter needs more channels interfaced through API.

Best app to maintain several channels at once

EXCELLENT

Pros

It is an amazing app that saved us many hours of work but also streamlined the workflow and avoided possible mistakes in syncing other channels before we had to back and forward with three channels now with PorterApp is much easier, faster and saved us a lot of time

Cons

None to be fair. The customer support is excellent and when there was something I did not understand or find they were fast and super responsive

Great product

Pros

It seamlessly syncs my listings and pricing on multiple platforms. Supports cross listings that share calendars with each other.

Cons

It’s not the coolest looking app and some of the features are not intuitive but everything can be figured out.

My days are more productive with Your Porter App

Pros

Been using Your Porter App for the past few months to manage 3 of my properties. Seen my communication rating improve by almost 15%. Thanks to the automated message feature, I never missed out on important communication. They even have the review automated, really sort most things out of the way. I had more time to do things that are matter.

Cons

still loading a bit slow on mobile and UI can also be improved.

Review on Your porter

I'm really pleased I got this app! Overall, it's made life easy for my partner and I, as we run multiple airbnb's

Pros

Automatic function : takes the stress + pressure away and reduces risk of error

Cons

It's slow and sometimes freezes esp on my PC

YourPorter does everything we need and more!

Pros

We needed an application to manage multiple listing services and link our calendars to avoid double-booking. YourPorter does just that and more for a very reasonable price. We love the booking website we can use to get our own bookings as well.

Cons

It's not the prettiest software application but very functional. Other apps have a much cleaner design and fancier interface but for a price.

Great features...easy to use...awesome customer support

I would highly recommend to anyone. I look forward to seeing the app evolve and become even more useful.

Pros

i found YourPorter to be the best solution for my short term rental business. it streamlines a lot of the communications between myself, my tenants, and most importantly - my housecleaner.

Cons

The interface could be improved. It would also be great if it could somehow suggest pricing on a day by day basis.

Easy to use, intuitive and affordable channel manager

Pros

The most useful feature is that you can push prices from Airbnb to Booking.com for the same listing. The interface of YourPorter App is easy to navigate, which is also a great plus.

Cons

The process of connecting the channel manager with particular portals, especially Booking.com, could be easier.

perfect automation

I absolutely love Yourporter App! It saves me a ton of time each week. I no longer have to send each guest a customized message and I no longer forget to send reminders. I can share my calendar with my cleaner, view income reports and even update my Airbnb listing using Yourporter App! It's the best automation hosting tool out there!!!

Pros

Automatic messaging, income reports, calendar, message templates

Cons

Ability to block a check in day that is also a checkout day

Perfect for what I needed

Very happy I will be helping my brother set his up very soon.

Pros

The software set up very quickly, love the auto messaging and the cleaning schedules.

Cons

Nothing so far. I love how everything set up.

Great software

Pros

I love the Airbnb Ranking Booster feature most of all. It's not found in any other app I've researched

Cons

It's a little too slow in terms of speed on my interaction with it.

Go for YourPorter

We increase the booking on others channels.

Pros

Calendar and automation part on sms and whatsup part

Cons

CS answer in 24 hours after questions was put, still acceptable

Really recommended

Pros

I’ve experienced a few channel mangers. The Porter is the best. It is super easy to use. And the whole interface of the app is very human-centric. They know exactly our needs and create the best easiest solutions for us. I can’t recommend this app more especially if you always got distressed about managing many listings.

Cons

A bit not clear on the cleaning staff contact part.

Just what we needed

Pros

We like the automation features that Your Porter has to offer. The price was affordable as well.

Cons

The app could be branded better, from a design perspective.

Great Product

Pros

This is wonderful for price management, message management, and integration across platforms.

Cons

I didn't like the process for integrating with Booking.com.