Arbox Reviews

Yael S.

Avi (Abraham) K.

I love being able to see which friends are attending classes I've signed up for in the member app. This is an awesome feature.

Sheffie E.

Yael S.

The toggle feature can be a bit confusing. I was unsure if i was turning an option on or off.

Kara S.

Yu -.

4.8

Arbox review

Arbox has allowed us to centralize all aspects of business management: accounting, HR, Facilities, Sales, Marketing and even customer service in one reliable system. I enjoy the admin platform in as many devices as I want for no added charges. On the other hand, We also get the benefits of an amazing client app that helps us maintain people connected to our business and brand, logistically and emotionally.

Pros

Convenience and reliability. Available anywhere and anytime. Loaded with relevant features.

Cons

The team destroys every con that has popped up with excellent service and constant updating. They’re always developing, so I have no real con to report. They communicate timely with customers on updates in clear and practical ways.

Thanks Avi! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your gym anyway we can.

Best Online Fitness Management Platform

Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They understand my frustration in the begining. After asking a lot of companies "do you have online payment processing system that is available in Taiwan to use?" None of these companies can offer this to me, including Arbox. But unlike other companies, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the first one who followed up my question even after I knew that we have no chance...

Pros

It's easy to use. And customer service has been very helpful.

Cons

Too bad that we as user in Taiwan couldn't be able to use online payment feature. Hope we could hear some good new from Stripe to include Taiwan as part of system real soon.

Thanks, Yu! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you Be Better, Think Bigger and Get Stronger!

It's okay.

Pros

It's easy to use for members . It is easy to navigate.

Cons

It lacks tools and easiness for admin. Severely lacking features for ease of use , such as switching payments methods, owner tools, changing tools for users. Sales system is a little confusing

Easy Set Up and Launch

Arbox has been amazing with their customer service and every time I have a question, they are quick to email me back. If I have a suggestion, it gets sent over to there tech team and most of the time they are able to produce the features I think would be a great help with the software. We had a slight confusion with the entering of the checking accounts but they worked non stop helping to get it right and checking in to see how everything was going.

Pros

Simplicity where I need it and the reports have the information I need. Web cam integration with my PC which Mindbody does not have for taking pictures of our members. A branded app so my members get a fully personalized experience.

Cons

It is mandatory to enter an email address when adding in a new member even when they do have have or provide one so you have to make one up. (We have senior citizens who are members and some do not have emails) And you can't use the same once twice so you have to continue to make them up. No integrated card swiper so you have to manually enter Credit Card payments every time.

Thanks Ashley for the amazing review! We promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you Be Better, Think Bigger and Get Stronger! Regarding the card swipe - we are working hard to find the best solution for this. Stay tuned...

Super awasome Software, And everything that comes with it

Aside from very easy-to-use management software, Arbox's customer service is amazing in itself. The availability, willingness to help and the good feeling they give are worth everything. As a business that once it has a problem needs the help, I have never encountered a lack of response or long waiting times or a failure to get back to me. When there is a problem they take care of it until it is resolved with the warmest and most professional attitude

Pros

The software is very easy to use. It enables ongoing management, monitoring and conduct in a way that makes it very easy. The software is pleasing to the eye and not complicated to understand, everything is accessible, organized and there are reports that can be produced at any time

Cons

The Publish workout system needs a new desigh with some more options/ free adding options

Thank you Yael! We appreciate your review. We promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow CrossFit Raanana any way we can.

CrossFit Excursion's transistion from Zen Planner to Arbox

I was very apprehensive about switching from ZenPlanner to another option. We had been having lots of issues with Zen Planner. When we decided upon Arbox, the customer service was, hands down, the best I've seen! We went live 2 days ago and I have been able to have frequent contact with my Arbox coach, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. (email, text, Zoom, you name it) They don't expect you to learn everything...

Pros

I found that the software is quick to pick up. It is easy and straight forward for billing purposes.

Cons

Thanks Kara! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you Be Better, Think Bigger and Get Stronger!

Best Technological CRM platform for Gyms & studios that brings office management&Control everywhere.

Arbox brought our Customers management from the office desk to be available everywhere anytime in our mobile and laptops. More control automation and insight view of the Studio finance aspects / customers needs. It made our Studio management Life easier, and concentrate more on professional Pilates issues for our customers.

Pros

- Modern User Interface, and user friendly - Loaded with many capabilities Mainly for Members & Schedules with additional great features for Sales / Finance / Insights / Reports / Message Center.... - Automation Automation Automation - Availability over cloud - everywhere anytime. - Great support, and customer service - answers each service issue in short time - Evolving company with responsive development and adaptation to the customer needs. - Always comes with surprising new features and capabilities

Cons

- Developed and built mainly for Gyms and less for Pilates Studios. But... Takes our Pilates aspects suggestions, open issues, and advises, and works now to adopt it to the platform and bring it to live. - Missing Logging and backup capability for the users. - Need to improve technical support analysis.

Thanks Sonya! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your studio anyway we can.

Think out of the box

Pros

like most- the Support, customer service. Usually respond quickly, respectively solve all the problems, Attentive to development proposals that will help optimize the product to the country's personal use.

Cons

Less likes the fact that they are new in the field of country club service - providing service to families and groups of people, features that serve individual clients well - less works in our office system.

Thank you Ortal! We appreciate your review and your feedback. We promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do.

A useful product.

Pros

The team never takes cosumers for granted. They are always evolving and quickly respond to our needs as best they can.

Cons

The reports can have bugs sometimes.....

Thanks Josh! We appreciate your review and promise to always update and upgrade our product to better serve your gym.

Arbox Review

Very pleased with the system & the Arbox dream team!

Pros

Very accessible and easy to use software, always updating & upgrading features according to the changes in the world. The support team is friendly and willing to help.

Cons

There are some bugs in the app, the design get messy sometimes and it affects the user experience. Needs a little precision with tiny features that can make work faster going.

Thank you so much Lilach! We appreciate your review and your feedback. We promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do, and help Beit Hanna be the best fitness business it can be!

Arbox is not just an application. Its my partner

Arbox is my partner all the way, it helps me to run the studio smoothly , it is making my life easier. I dont have to be on the phone all day.

Pros

It allows me to have a lot of free time , it is taking care of all the administration work. Especially handling the waiting list.

Cons

It is not cheap. But i have to say that it is worth it

Thanks Iris! We appreciate your review and promise to do our best to help you grow your studio and always be the partner you see in us

I love these guys

It has made my life so much easier I don’t need to worry about of all the small details of my business it’s all placed inside the app and there’s a click away from me.

Pros

Everything they do is so professional and down to the smallest details I can’t think of any cons when it comes to this company because every time I tell them about something they take care of it right away.

Cons

I can’t think of any cons because they take care of stuff right away really serious guys

Thanks Tal! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

Absolutely Great

Great

Pros

ARBOX revolutionized my club and took it 5 steps forward. It is the most user friendly and comprehensive software I ever used in my club.

Cons

Was not there earlier on (2012) when I just started my club :)

Thanks Jonathan! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

Best software in the market

Pros

Most user friendly software i have seen, great integration between all of the features including tons of statistics about your business. They are always working on improving and adding more features and the support is very responsive when needed.

Cons

Class Signup system is not customized for our business’s needs.

Thanks Omri! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

Excellent products with good service

Using for over 3 years , many daily users of the same management tools good and useful for many causes and tasks within the company.

Pros

adjustments to requests , easy to use , financial tools and mamangement

Cons

minor features and personal taste of usage . some data and BI could be better implemented.. overall perfect match to expectations.

Thanks Liav! We appreciate your review and promise to always update and upgrade our product to better serve your gym.

Incredible Product, Tremendous Team and Support

Very good experience not only in building a custom app, but the support service, the user interface, the openness to new ideas and improvements, and the general experience which was excellent.

Pros

Very easy to use, with multiple languages, customer and user-friendly, with the ability to have instant data and communication platforms.

Cons

There are a few more functionalities and third party system link ups that need to be completed but they are working on it already!

Thanks Liran! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you Be Better, Think Bigger and Get Stronger!

Great UX

Pros

Arbox makes life easy and simple. I'm really satisfied. Since joining, I see the changes and the improvement of the software.

Cons

There is an income status but I would like to have an expenses feature.

Thanks Tomer! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can. We will definitely the "expenses feature" into consideration.

Data became available and simple to use

True business partners

Pros

The best thing about Arbox is their adaptation to the customer needs, been there since the starting point and everything they do came from the customer side.

Cons

The app is a bit old fashioned- but by the end of 2019 it supposed to be a new one.

Thanks Daniel! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do.

Best crm app for fitness clubs

Best crm app we ever had

Pros

Excellent service Taking care for our needs along the years Quick learners

Cons

The atheltes performance manager on the app

Thanks Iftach! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do. Stay tuned for our new members app - it's going to be a game changer...

Arbox is the best crm software

Amazing

Pros

The software is convenient to use for management and customers. Assisting in customer monitoring and control. Excellent customer service

Cons

The software has many functions that I do not know.

Thanks Ortal! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do.

Arbox review

Pros

It integrates all I need for customer service, tracking and managing. All things could be exported to spreadsheets

Cons

It could be a little more customizable for my specific wants and needs.

Thanks Nadav! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

Knowledge is power

Pros

The system is very intuitive, easy to implement in small and large clubs

Cons

Missing personal training management solution

Thanks Dafnit! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do. We are working these days on a knowledge base and training solutions. We believe this will be a huge help to our customers.

The most useful app for training

Pros

- I can get quick status on my upcoming week training - I can easily manage my training- submit to a new one or cancel in the last minute only using the Arbox app

Cons

- Missing alarm clock integration, for morning wake-ups

Thanks Lior! We appreciate your review. We will consider the alarm clock idea for our next version :)

very comfortable software

Managing all the customers in my sport club very easy.

Pros

Easy to use and well organized. Very professional.

Cons

Not very fast software, it takes time to response and uploading things

Thanks Sagee! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your club anyway we can.

ARbox is an excellent solution

Easy to use, we work with it daily, managing our business CRM, and its very good overall

Pros

User friendly Good tech support Good also for mobile use

Cons

Doesn't have accounting system in-house but they have a collaboration with another company

Thanks Hadar! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your studio any way we can.