Arbox Reviews

Arbox

Management software for fitness studios and gyms

4.88/5 (26 reviews)

Pros
  • I love being able to see which friends are attending classes I've signed up for in the member app. This is an awesome feature.Sheffie E.Read the full review
  • Most user friendly software i have seen, great integration between all of the features including tons of statistics about your business.Omri E.Read the full review
  • They are always working on improving and adding more features and the support is very responsive when needed.Omri E.Read the full review
Cons
  • Missing alarm clock integration, for morning wake-ups.Lior H.Read the full review
  • The team destroys every con that has popped up with excellent service and constant updating. They’re always developing, so I have no real con to report.Avi (Abraham) K.Read the full review
  • Takes our Pilates aspects suggestions, open issues, and advises, and works now to adopt it to the platform and bring it to live. Missing Logging and backup capability for the users.Sonya B.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Avi (Abraham) Kletzel

Arbox review

Reviewed 2019-11-20

Arbox has allowed us to centralize all aspects of business management: accounting, HR, Facilities, Sales, Marketing and even customer service in one reliable system. I enjoy the admin platform in as many devices as I want for no added charges. On the other hand, We also get the benefits of an amazing client app that helps us maintain people connected to our business and brand, logistically and emotionally.

Pros
Convenience and reliability. Available anywhere and anytime. Loaded with relevant features.

Cons
The team destroys every con that has popped up with excellent service and constant updating. They’re always developing, so I have no real con to report. They communicate timely with customers on updates in clear and practical ways.

Response from Arbox

Thanks Avi! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your gym anyway we can.

Yael Sass

Super awasome Software, And everything that comes with it

Reviewed 2020-07-30

Aside from very easy-to-use management software, Arbox's customer service is amazing in itself. The availability, willingness to help and the good feeling they give are worth everything. As a business that once it has a problem needs the help, I have never encountered a lack of response or long waiting times or a failure to get back to me. When there is a problem they take care of it until it is resolved with the warmest and most professional attitude

Pros
The software is very easy to use. It enables ongoing management, monitoring and conduct in a way that makes it very easy. The software is pleasing to the eye and not complicated to understand, everything is accessible, organized and there are reports that can be produced at any time

Cons
The Publish workout system needs a new desigh with some more options/ free adding options

Response from Arbox

Thank you Yael! We appreciate your review. We promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow CrossFit Raanana any way we can.

Jonathan Jacob Wolf

Absolutely Great

Great

Pros
ARBOX revolutionized my club and took it 5 steps forward. It is the most user friendly and comprehensive software I ever used in my club.

Cons
Was not there earlier on (2012) when I just started my club :)

Response from Arbox

Thanks Jonathan! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

Likelihood to recommend: 2/10

Sonya Benbenishti

Best Technological CRM platform for Gyms & studios that brings office management&Control everywhere.

Reviewed 2019-12-19

Arbox brought our Customers management from the office desk to be available everywhere anytime in our mobile and laptops. More control automation and insight view of the Studio finance aspects / customers needs. It made our Studio management Life easier, and concentrate more on professional Pilates issues for our customers.

Pros
- Modern User Interface, and user friendly - Loaded with many capabilities Mainly for Members & Schedules with additional great features for Sales / Finance / Insights / Reports / Message Center.... - Automation Automation Automation - Availability over cloud - everywhere anytime. - Great support, and customer service - answers each service issue in short time - Evolving company with responsive development and adaptation to the customer needs. - Always comes with surprising new features and capabilities

Cons
- Developed and built mainly for Gyms and less for Pilates Studios. But... Takes our Pilates aspects suggestions, open issues, and advises, and works now to adopt it to the platform and bring it to live. - Missing Logging and backup capability for the users. - Need to improve technical support analysis.

Response from Arbox

Thanks Sonya! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your studio anyway we can.

Josh Pinson

A useful product.

Reviewed 2019-11-20

Pros
The team never takes cosumers for granted. They are always evolving and quickly respond to our needs as best they can.

Cons
The reports can have bugs sometimes.....

Response from Arbox

Thanks Josh! We appreciate your review and promise to always update and upgrade our product to better serve your gym.

Iris Arif

Arbox is not just an application. Its my partner

Reviewed 2019-11-12

Arbox is my partner all the way, it helps me to run the studio smoothly , it is making my life easier. I dont have to be on the phone all day.

Pros
It allows me to have a lot of free time , it is taking care of all the administration work. Especially handling the waiting list.

Cons
It is not cheap. But i have to say that it is worth it

Response from Arbox

Thanks Iris! We appreciate your review and promise to do our best to help you grow your studio and always be the partner you see in us

Tal Refson

I love these guys

Reviewed 2019-12-19

It has made my life so much easier I don’t need to worry about of all the small details of my business it’s all placed inside the app and there’s a click away from me.

Pros
Everything they do is so professional and down to the smallest details I can’t think of any cons when it comes to this company because every time I tell them about something they take care of it right away.

Cons
I can’t think of any cons because they take care of stuff right away really serious guys

Response from Arbox

Thanks Tal! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

Omri Elmakias

Best software in the market

Reviewed 2019-12-24

Pros
Most user friendly software i have seen, great integration between all of the features including tons of statistics about your business. They are always working on improving and adding more features and the support is very responsive when needed.

Cons
Class Signup system is not customized for our business’s needs.

Response from Arbox

Thanks Omri! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

‪Liav Rosenthal‬‏

Excellent products with good service

Reviewed 2019-11-20

Using for over 3 years , many daily users of the same management tools good and useful for many causes and tasks within the company.

Pros
adjustments to requests , easy to use , financial tools and mamangement

Cons
minor features and personal taste of usage . some data and BI could be better implemented.. overall perfect match to expectations.

Response from Arbox

Thanks Liav! We appreciate your review and promise to always update and upgrade our product to better serve your gym.

Nadav Lanesman

Arbox review

Reviewed 2019-12-24

Pros
It integrates all I need for customer service, tracking and managing. All things could be exported to spreadsheets

Cons
It could be a little more customizable for my specific wants and needs.

Response from Arbox

Thanks Nadav! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

TOMER FARZAN

Great UX

Reviewed 2020-01-05

Pros
Arbox makes life easy and simple. I'm really satisfied. Since joining, I see the changes and the improvement of the software.

Cons
There is an income status but I would like to have an expenses feature.

Response from Arbox

Thanks Tomer! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can. We will definitely the "expenses feature" into consideration.

Daniel Leibovici

Data became available and simple to use

Reviewed 2019-09-25

True business partners

Pros
The best thing about Arbox is their adaptation to the customer needs, been there since the starting point and everything they do came from the customer side.

Cons
The app is a bit old fashioned- but by the end of 2019 it supposed to be a new one.

Response from Arbox

Thanks Daniel! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do.

Iftach Shua

Best crm app for fitness clubs

Reviewed 2019-11-20

Best crm app we ever had

Pros
Excellent service Taking care for our needs along the years Quick learners

Cons
The atheltes performance manager on the app

Response from Arbox

Thanks Iftach! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do. Stay tuned for our new members app - it's going to be a game changer...

Ortal Raguan

Arbox is the best crm software

Reviewed 2019-11-13

Amazing

Pros
The software is convenient to use for management and customers. Assisting in customer monitoring and control. Excellent customer service

Cons
The software has many functions that I do not know.

Response from Arbox

Thanks Ortal! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do.

Dafnit Soffer

Knowledge is power

Reviewed 2019-11-21

Pros
The system is very intuitive, easy to implement in small and large clubs

Cons
Missing personal training management solution

Response from Arbox

Thanks Dafnit! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do. We are working these days on a knowledge base and training solutions. We believe this will be a huge help to our customers.

Lior Haiman

The most useful app for training

Reviewed 2019-12-27

Pros
- I can get quick status on my upcoming week training - I can easily manage my training- submit to a new one or cancel in the last minute only using the Arbox app

Cons
- Missing alarm clock integration, for morning wake-ups

Response from Arbox

Thanks Lior! We appreciate your review. We will consider the alarm clock idea for our next version :)

Sagee Katav

very comfortable software

Reviewed 2019-12-19

Managing all the customers in my sport club very easy.

Pros
Easy to use and well organized. Very professional.

Cons
Not very fast software, it takes time to response and uploading things

Response from Arbox

Thanks Sagee! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your club anyway we can.

Hadar Klein

ARbox is an excellent solution

Reviewed 2020-01-21

Easy to use, we work with it daily, managing our business CRM, and its very good overall

Pros
User friendly Good tech support Good also for mobile use

Cons
Doesn't have accounting system in-house but they have a collaboration with another company

Response from Arbox

Thanks Hadar! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your studio any way we can.

Idan Ossona

The best a crossfit box can get

Reviewed 2019-12-24

Pros
Simplicity and costumer service And fare price

Cons
Few minor bugs the app not always works with all smartphones

Response from Arbox

Thanks Idan! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

Hila balhasan

Excellent software

Reviewed 2019-11-20

Pros
Easy to operate. works on the internet

Cons
Less connects to the overall design of the software

Response from Arbox

Thanks Hila! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do.

Oz Amar

A great software for mange your gym

Reviewed 2019-11-12

A great product with a good support from the company

Pros
Eazey to use A lot of ways to communicate with our customers On line formes to manage our data

Cons
The app for registration of the customer's need an upgrade

Response from Arbox

Thanks Oz! We appreciate your review and promise to keep providing you with the best management platform for your gym!

Sheffie Elencweig

Unique, community-building member experience

Reviewed 2019-11-24

The Arbox mobile application makes it easy and fun for me to book classes at my go-to studio. I see huge upside in Arbox's ability to drive member retention for studios that seek to build meaningful communities.

Pros
I love being able to see which friends are attending classes I've signed up for in the member app. This is an awesome feature!

Cons
No cons - love everything about the app!

Response from Arbox

Thanks Sheffie! We appreciate your review and promise keep updating our mobile app with new features. We have a few surprises in store...

Moran Kisler

ARBOX REVIEW

Reviewed 2019-12-18

Pros
Easy to use developing all the time very good service

Cons
there are still some things that the software doesnt have a solutions for my needs

Response from Arbox

Thanks Moran! We appreciate your review and promise to always update and upgrade our product to better serve your studio.

Bosmat Boms

Good and easy software

Reviewed 2019-12-18

Pros
easy software and aThere is good technical support

Cons
There are not all options in the lesson schedule

Response from Arbox

Thanks Bosmat! We appreciate your review and promise to always update and upgrade our product to better serve your fitness center.

Ariel Elias

The best management software for fitness clubs

Wow

Pros
Greatest UX/UI ever seen. Flexible and amazing interface Zero to none bugs fluid flow and great reports

Cons
Maybe lack of hebrew in app. And thats about it

Response from Arbox

Thanks Ariel! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.