Arbox Reviews - Page 2

The best a crossfit box can get

Pros

Simplicity and costumer service And fare price

Cons

Few minor bugs the app not always works with all smartphones

Thanks Idan! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

Excellent software

Pros

Easy to operate. works on the internet

Cons

Less connects to the overall design of the software

Thanks Hila! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do.

review

Happy we purchased the system - has helped us improve in many ways.

Pros

Ease of scheduling and checking attendance

Cons

receipting can become complicated for employees

Thanks Jacob! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you Be Better, Think Bigger and Get Stronger!

A great software for mange your gym

A great product with a good support from the company

Pros

Eazey to use A lot of ways to communicate with our customers On line formes to manage our data

Cons

The app for registration of the customer's need an upgrade

Thanks Oz! We appreciate your review and promise to keep providing you with the best management platform for your gym!

Unique, community-building member experience

The Arbox mobile application makes it easy and fun for me to book classes at my go-to studio. I see huge upside in Arbox's ability to drive member retention for studios that seek to build meaningful communities.

Pros

I love being able to see which friends are attending classes I've signed up for in the member app. This is an awesome feature!

Cons

No cons - love everything about the app!

Thanks Sheffie! We appreciate your review and promise keep updating our mobile app with new features. We have a few surprises in store...

ARBOX REVIEW

Pros

Easy to use developing all the time very good service

Cons

there are still some things that the software doesnt have a solutions for my needs

Thanks Moran! We appreciate your review and promise to always update and upgrade our product to better serve your studio.

Good and easy software

Pros

easy software and aThere is good technical support

Cons

There are not all options in the lesson schedule

Thanks Bosmat! We appreciate your review and promise to always update and upgrade our product to better serve your fitness center.

The best management software for fitness clubs

Wow

Pros

Greatest UX/UI ever seen. Flexible and amazing interface Zero to none bugs fluid flow and great reports

Cons

Maybe lack of hebrew in app. And thats about it

Thanks Ariel! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

This new company has all the features, integrations and CS for cheaper than alternatives.

Pros

Very competitively priced. They hold your hand as you onboard - but not necessary as its the most set up and easy to roll with. I have compared to several alternatives and this does the most and with the lowest price tag.

Cons

Not totally polisher but its a V new company who told me they are rolling out a more finished version of the platform in the next few days.

Thanks Elliot! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you Be Better, Think Bigger and Get Stronger! Many new features coming soon...

not ready yet

poor. I was told that if they could not provide what was promised, that i would get a refund. now I am being told that I don't qualify

Pros

The Price was Good the sales dept. was full of false promises

Cons

I purchased late 2020 I was told that the App would be fully functioning by the end of the year. most of my current sales are done on My current app. I was told that by first of year 2021 that my clients would be able to buy from the Arbox app. as of today it still is not ready for sales.. The training is a little confusing, hard to get ahold of someone . it usually takes 24 hours to get a email back. maybe Arbox will be ready sometime in in the future, I feel they have lots of kinks to work out. I do not believe they are ready now. I was never refunded and never fully launched the software. THANK GOD

ARBOX its not an app, its a game changer

Pros

Arbox is so easy to use, no special training needed for the users

Cons

cant find something that i don't like in the app

Thanks Nissim! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do. We are sure working with Arbox will help the TLV LGBT Sport Club to grow and help you better manage the club.

Solid software

Pros

This software makes it easy to set up schedules along with other things as it is cloud based

Cons

The price is what I least like as it is a good idea for many gyms